What made it crash?

Yesterday it took a massive hit, dropped from 740 till 490 sats for no damn reason at all. It just happened suddenly. It's back to 650 sats for now.

I don't know I should have iron hands and stay strongs, but they have been shaky lately I have a feeling I should drop the ship, I am not sure.

Some trolls claimed they couldn't make the mining work in that minecraft server, and that they were hacked prior to a gaming event.

I don't believe these claims, just FUDS as usual, but shit hit the fan regardless.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v2LPADIu28A
stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:chart_analysis:chart_patterns:rising_wedge_reversal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was because Bitcoin was mooning and people were moving from altcoins to BTC to try to capitalize. I'm still hodling and so should you

Remember that this was never a Get-rich-quick coin, m8. It was a long term hodl from the start.

What caused the sold out? Did everyone decide to drop bags just to piss people off?!

how into crypto plz

See:

How long though? That shit from yesterday made me doubt the stability of this coin, true all coins fell like a pack of potatoes but not to this extent.

>Massive drop for no damn reason

Mother fucker pay attention! BTC and ETH went to all time highs yesterday. The whole altcoin market got slammed barring a few exceptions. Hodl, for God's sake hodl. Hodl tighter than you grab at your dick with those tiny baby hands.

>It was a long term hodl from the start.
Are you this new?

So?

I don't take stock in Veeky Forums LARPers over what I'm actually physically seeing. Do you really trust this board?

3 days ago they said a week, so give it 4 days, then keep hodling until July.

Just chillax, it will be fine

no real purpose

>Are you this new?

Yes?

My hands are shaking like fuck, no lie. Especially about those rumours that were spread yesterday by assholes.

It's all a lie? I need reassurance man, is this rocket all got to go?

What are you trying to do? Are you treating it like a pump and dump or trying to hold out for substantial returns?

If p&d, fuck off, weak hands don't belong here. If hodl, then fucking hodl

I am holding barely it feels like we are going nowhere, another crash and I am afraid I will slip.

I don't know. I've seen the guy post 3 times in DGB topics before a pump and its pumped.

He is the pumper?

I sold out yesterday in fear while it was falling. I bought at 100 and just wanted my gains.

Then I wtf'd myself for being a weak willed faggot and bought back in as it got lower so it's all essentially free coin to me now so I stuck it back in my wallet and am going to play with this BTC I got.

youtube.com/watch?v=v2LPADIu28A

Don't. Just wait until June. Or don't, it's your money, not mine

Yeah it has been a little weird. But the thread you linked was the one that made me doubt them, "srry guys didn't tell u abt dump" like come on. That's pretty transparent.

I could be wrong but I'm just watching and making my own judgements

everyone just open the fucking chart

Weak Hands the BTC pump. Weak hands have no control over their emotion which artificially exaggerates the dips.

Same guy here always saying "whale team" posted 15-20 min ago:
Now look at the price...I don't fucking know whats going on

what happens on june? it's the gaming event where they give free digis and later on some citi competition? is this correct, because everyone is damn vague about this june "happening".

We just broke 700 lads.

June 10th, the Minecraft thing launches. and yes there is still the Citi competition to think about. If Digusign wins we're in for some habbedigs there too.

Seriously man, are you gonna relax or regret not relaxing?

All alts took massive hits yesterday. DGB is back up to 700 now.

>June 10th, the Minecraft thing launches.
Gonna be earth shattering right?

I bought 750 at 660 sat...I know I should've gone more ham but I'm a babby and want to diversify.
Advice? Should I have iron hands?

Oh good, so the minecraft server issues were hoax? they had issues implementing it that there almost made drop it.

I hope it's bull, I will try hold a bit longer.

We're gonna dip for an hour or two, then rise even higher up probably to 800 or so, check the chart, pretty clear pattern emerging

It might be. People are fucking dumb. Minecraft is the best selling video game of all time second only to Tetris, across all platforms. People hear "DGB and Minecraft?!" and demand goes up, even if only for a short time, and some people cash out mad gainz.

last question, though can you get digis by playing cs and lol?

I'm pretty sure you can yes. I don't play either game though

Don't listen to me, calm the fuck down and do some research. Draw your own conclusion

>uoow

ok i didn't find shit on twitter. for now you can get digi by that server on minecraft? no other games for now yes?

No, you can't get shit with Minecraft yet. Like I said, I think you can with LoL and CS:GO. Literally just googled it when I bought in.

Just trust the meme triangles, they're never wrong.

dood that's a descending triangle

Yes, and that's a descending triangle breakout. A bullish sign

I once was once a believer in the triangles myself.
However, reality had other plans in store.

are you professional traders?

professional shitposters, part time traders.

I always wear a suit when I lie down in bed to trade.

>massive 42 BTC sellwall
Someone explain.

kek

This is exactly why people shouldn't trust the ones who back up their arguments with meme triangles, or 'statistics' as they like to call it. These cryptocurrencies are instable as fuck, there's only one thing certain in this game and that is that there's nothing certain.

if you knew how to read meme triangles you would've seen that coming, that's clearly a rising wedge reversal...

stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:chart_analysis:chart_patterns:rising_wedge_reversal

I'm not seeing it. Draw the lines for me pls on that image.

you have literally drawn the lines yourself already, it rises but the variation decreases, making the lines closer and closer together until the final breakout, read the article.

Well, if you say so... I really still can't see how you can equate a wedge out of the straight line at the top though. The line don't make a wedge at all, and the article says that the top has to have higher highs which wasn't what was going on there.

I thought it looked much more like this, but in hindsight, I admit the anchor point in the DGB triangle I drew was descending, while the anchor point in this ascending triangle is ascending, which is most likely why it didn't work. My mistake, I should have made sure more.

Meme triangles don't work 100% of the time. When they don't, u make a new one. I firmly believed in the triangle u had drawn as well which is why u can see all the little green arrows where I bought. But that one failed so I made a new one. Still hodling

That's also an ascending triangle which just happened to not break out. Wasn't really a way to predict it

Lol no moon mission its a market correction at best. Get out before the first of the month.

newcoiners can't triangle

▲▲

>newcoiners can't triangle
kek

▲▲

there are two types of meme triangles, ascending and descending.

Descending has a flat bottom and is a bear pattern

Holy shit. I just heard from a discord chat that they are gonna dump. sell b4 they dump.