Alphabay (Large drug hosting website)

Alphabay (Large drug hosting website)

Just added Zcash, what did they mean by this?

Is Zcash the new bitcoin?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/comments/6d7q81/alphabay_will_accept_zcash_starting_july_1st_2017/
twitter.com/zooko/status/863202798883577856
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm amazed this darknet is still around and didn't exit scam by now

Without the darknet, you wouldn't be here. The Darknet is still the major driving force behind Bitcoin.

zcash's zero knowledge proofs will lead to its replacing of bitcoin

Read up on monero XMR coin.

The dark net is what bitcoin is mainly used for. It's not going away anytime soon.

is there a way I can view whats on the darknet with out actually having to use tails and get onto it?

I'm just curious what everything is going for these days

Just download tor it's not illegal to look at it.

I read that downloading or using tor puts you on a list as an extremist

Everything that doesn't follow the "Rules to be a Good, Unquestioning Sheep" puts you on a list.
You're on Veeky Forums, you're already on a list.

fair enough

You mean the new elite list?

Reading Linux journals will get you put on a list.

And alphabay are the lowest risk to exit scam. They're operated by Russian carders, their government don't give a shit what they do as long as they're not targeting their own citizens.

download it at a public library

I seriously don't understand why zcash doesn't get more attention here, now is the time to mine and buy up zcash, it's gonna explode in three years once slow start share holders portion is done

It's finally building up now

damn right, I expect a lot out of it. It's biggest criticisms are the founders fees, but after 3 years that'll be gone and nothing matches anonymity (which is what these coins serve as at the end of the day, it will be there only value over USD and big banks in the long run)

plus it's got a normie friendly catchy name

are you mining or holding? both?

I just started mining today. I've been waiting for a worthwhile coin to lure me into jumping down the cryptocurrency hole, so just gonna see how it goes I guess

>tfw zero presence on the darknet

am I gonna make it, gang?

Can anyone give me a quick rundown on zcash?

>Pros:
Driven by a team of serious developers and cryptographic experts. Uses zero knowledge proofs for complete and untracable anonymity, unlike bitcoin which can in fact be traced back. This can't be easily implemented in bitcoin either.

>cons:
people flip shit over the founder fees. For the first two years, founders get 20% of mined coins, for the next 2 they get 10% of mined coins, then nothing. Which is understandalbe, but if this coins gonna be around awhile, it could use some solid developer incentive in it's infant stages. Then after that it's fair game, and that's when I think it's really gonna shine.

Supposedly they also had a pump and dump esque early start, so it got a lot of shit for that in conjunction with founders fee as being a ponzi

Additionally, Bitcoin is loosing ground all the time. It's only still around because of it's initial ancestral status and fame, but it's being simply out-teched. Zcash imo has potential for rock solid and practical footing in the market.

/end shill

>not on Livecoin
>not on C-cex
Where's it at?

I know i could google but is it deflationary? What exchanges is it on?

every popular exchange. Bitfinex, poloniex, bittrex. Not your shitty livecoin and ccex with zero volume

What are you talking about? There have been tons of exit scams on the darknet.

It just happens that drugs are so cheap on there that people will take the risk. Plus more security has been added on different marketplaces.

I could also use google, but "deflationary"? It uses the same method of coin production and market cap as bitcoin, so perhaps that will answer your question.

On ab do you deposit coins on the site to use? Cos if so there are sites that don't do that. And I know a safer site than ab.

I didn't mean the whole darknet I just meant Alpha Bay.

They make enough off transactions so they don't have to. Plus they aren't from a western country like the other guy said, so they aren't trying to make a bunch of money really quick and get out before their government cracks down on them.

reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/comments/6d7q81/alphabay_will_accept_zcash_starting_july_1st_2017/
heres the news it was announced on the 22nd

Read the comments btw. This is pretty interesting: twitter.com/zooko/status/863202798883577856

This coin confuses the fuck out of me. First it gets a partnership with Goldman Sachs then it gets added to alphabay, these two things don't seem particularly compatible.

so maxes out at 21 million coins?

It is odd, but I don't think Goldman Sachs cares much as long as they make a profit. Goldman Sachs was one of Obama's major campaign contributors, but they also gave Romney a ton of money as well.

beyond anonymity is it a safe store of value like bitcoin? Sounds a lot better than monero, which I am heavily invested in currently but willing to sell. Have any links? or a slack invite?

see "And by the way, I think we can successfully make Zcash too traceable for criminals like WannaCry, but still completely private & fungible. …"
t. jewish zcash dev

How does it compare to Monero though ?

I think so but don't listen to me man I'm a retard, but apparently we're both too lazy to google and hunt around lol

This speaks volumes to it's potential for success though

any links for what? More info? And what precisely do you mean a safe store of value like bitcoin? I think it's better than monero, yeah. But I mean what isn't volatile?

didn't monero dev do a shitty pump and dump to his own coin? Zcash has real devs, not retards.

Also, zcash is pushing zcash + eth, which I think is great for both parties and the whole crypto health as a whole.

that's not a jew dev that's the CEO. Makes you think whether the coin has a backdoor or not.

Why is this any better than Dash?
Its run by a legit for-profit company, thus its susceptible to regulations. Also one of the devs has stated that its possible to compromise the system to track individual interests. These things don't seem like a good foundation for something that will be used primarily for shady shit. It also seems like (((they))) want it to succeed, considering the external funding. Perhaps its a honeypot for criminals.

>Perhaps its a honeypot for criminals
i agree. nice pup.

>gets big jews on board
>says he can make zcash traceable for criminals
>gets picked up by alphabay
seems like a good way to demonstrate how he can work with law enforcement to catch criminals while showing the jews how amazing his coin is.

Did you know that alphabay was shilled on evolution before they exit scammed? They were the only ones allowed to do so for one month then took in all the refuges after evo jewed everyone.

>ets a partnership with Goldman Sachs then it gets added to alphabay, these two things don't seem particularly compatible.

Its JP Morgan and no they are not using the zcash chain they will use the tech to secure their own blckchain.

It doesnt have a dev whose twitter handle is fluffy pony. I am not sure thats a negative in this shithole though. Seriously you retards just look at Zokoo Wilcox wiki page and see who and what he worked on.

this

Ive been mining since the start if you have any questions ask senpai...

Zclassic will surge on the back of zcash. like ETC due to ETH

Built on top of bitcoin code.
21 000 000 total supply

2.5 minute block times block reward 12.5 ZEC
by comparison
BTC 10 min block time 50 BTC minted (at the start)

Added to both poloniex and bitfinex from launch name me one other coin that did that.

All other anonymous coins use obfuscasion to hide transaction ZCASH use zero knowledge proofs meaning that the ledger is encrypted.

Strongest development team in crypto today.

Will have halvings like bitcoin every 4 years.

Faster than bitcoin.

ASIC resistant only GPUs can mine. No chinese mining cartel like in bitcoin. Truly decentralized mining.

CPUs can mine but cant compete to GPUs -> No CPU botnets (wink wink monero)

TL DR Its basicaly a faster more private bitcoin without the mining cartel to impede development.

just on poloniex and bitfinex you know the 2 largest exchanges?

There are people in this thread right now who are so fucking new, they font even know about the monero exit scam that alphabay pulled off.

I'm legitimately surprised anyone would dare breathe that name here again

Oh forgot to mention market cap is a little over 300 mil so plenty of room to grow. Ive been mining and accumulating since the very start and Im not selling until mcap surpasses on bilion.

alphabay = evolution exit scammers

wait what happened? I remember when they added monero it went up from like 80 cents to 8 dollars

yeah missed the boat back then

redpill us

>ZEC pumps 100% before announcement
>CEO openly talks about adding backdoors
>(((trusted setup)))
>not knowing ZEC is a honeypot
Have fun giving your trading history to The Zerocoin Electric Coin Company.

When dark net markets added Monero, there was a pump and dump since Polo traders are subhuman retards that always buy into hype. A DASH fanboy at CoinTelegraph got buttblasted and wrote an article about it, complete with Reddit "sources".

This coin will blow up after the first of july. Surprises me that there hasn't been on a run on this. This coin will actually get used (idc that its being used by shady cunts),

People hyped the fuck out of ZEC after Forbes posted that article about them lol and they now think this coin is overvalued so they are not buying, but this thing will only go up from now.

Why though? I'm 18 and know plenty of people that buy drugs over the dark net and they all use bitcoin for it. It doesn't make sense. Monero is practically designed with this purpose in mind and yet these dumbasses continue to use Bitcoin which isn't 100% anonymous and private.