WE'RE ABOUT TO MOON

GET ON THIS SHIT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

WILL BE AT 100 SATS BY THE END OF THE WEEK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7sbWhBlQDJ4&t=428s
twitter.com/BittrexExchange?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

link??

As soon as I get my money on coinbase im gonna dump 2k into this shit.

Posw fags reeeeing lmao

Fake

fake
>he trusted a moonfag

What's the point of even making these fake shill images if you can easily verify it. At least with the BBC news one it was harder to verify.

Every time someone uses moon as a verb I imagine moon = cum.

I'm a moonfag and I got tricked, we aren't all like this I swear

I'd beat your orbital bone broken

MOON is a fucking scam.

99% are

If you can't tell mooncoin is a shilled pump and dump you're retarded.

>shilling this desperately
I see you already ran out of pictures with "Moon-chan"

Just because something's a pump n dump doesn't mean it can't be profitable.

Oh fuck yeah

Nope. Everyone can clearly see what they're buying into. Not even a holder, good luck bizbros.

SHADILAY

It was real... youtube.com/watch?v=7sbWhBlQDJ4&t=428s

Neither, some are just really new to this crypto and are jumping in the deep end. Fuck it.

noob question. i get the green and blue are buy sell orders but what do the different sized bars represent? size of the order or how fulfilled it is?

Got in at 3 sats.

2 sats here

LEAVE BITTREX ALONE

You're kinda spoiling your whole operation here. A key component of a pump and dump is convincing people to hold or buy at the peak when you're exiting.. You know you're basically stealing people's money participating in these, right? You know you're basically a complete piece of shit taking advantage of people like this?

I'm telling you if you are holding moon try to sell at 2sat or fucking get your money back at 1 sat. If you bought higher then 2 sats i feel sorry for you. Dump as fast as you can or your money will be stuck in a shit coin that you cant sell. Dont say I didnt warn you

The RED bars are the combined sizes of all ask orders (for sale) at each price.
The GREEN bars are the combined sizes of all bid orders (buying) at each price.
These pump and dump faggots shill these threads out and make it appear as if a coin is gaining popularity (ie >NOT BUYING THIS? ARE YOU RETARDED?), then they sell an extremely large quantity and fuck everyone out of their money as soon as the real buy orders get somewhere in the neighborhood of what they're putting in before they get a chance to bail. NEVER invest in an overly shilled coin. You will get burned if you don't watch it constantly.

there trying to fomo kek twitter.com/BittrexExchange?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

You can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs.

Welcome to business and finance. Take a seat kiddo.

Would you look at that another sell wall just fell.

1 sat here (9.8 million). Sold it all at 2. You guys are all retards if you haven't sold yet. I could've waited and sold at 3 but who the fuck passes up guaranteed 100% gains?

Someone that wants serious gains? Not a measly 100%

link of fake news

100% is great for people who aren't playing with chump change

do you think people are gonna buy before checking the tweet? just curious

You're garbage.

have there been shitcoins that literally dont sell? I jumped in at 2 and selling at 1 wouldnt be a big loss, but not selling at all would make me sad

what site is that?

FAKE FAG