Moonfags Go Home

Fuck off moonfags. It's a scam and anyone who is stupid enough to buy into it deserves their losses. Literally 25% of the coins are owned by 2 wallets. Top 100 wallets own 86% of all coins. You are being played. Poorly. I don't mind a little shilling here and there but important shit is happening and I want to discuss real coins in peace.

Do you even research? Those 2 wallets are FROZEN and cannot be accessed

I could tell it was a sham just by all the images and all the people shilling it the same way

thank god.. I almost bought it too

Yup. Makes me happy knowing that they probably spent weeks preparing their shilling campaign and they won't get over 3 satoshis.

Top two address are frozen and can never be used. They forked a couple of months ago to make sure there are no transactions available to or from those two

This. I have 13 fucking threads hidden in the catalog and they're all mooncoin bullshit.

their plan wasn't to get over 3, their plan was to get to 2

but they underestimated the number of autists that would climb on-board and start recursively shilling, now they're raking in the dough

Umm...isn't it true that Satoshi Nakamoto also mined a significant % of the blockchain before releasing Bitcoin?

"Mooncoin" advertised to people that relate"moon" to gains....too obvious of a scam

I guess. The volume is so low though. If there are a couple of Prajeets out there dancing over their 10btc gain, well, then whatever. Just stop the shilling please.

>"frozen"
>on a coin that doesn't support smart contracts

They need funds for their NatSoc army, come on help them a little.

you fucking retard those wallets aren't useable/accessible they went down with cryptsy, do your research before posting

>weeks
This started with 6 of us ragtag idiots and a discord

One dude made some memes. We broke one wall and everyone jumped in.

It was spontaneous due to the fact there was one thread about 36 hours ago discussing it.

>implying you are privy to a plan
>implying there's a plan at all

Must feel amazing being this ignorant.

Can confirm; I dropped 3btc on the final bits of the 1 sat wall.

There's still a ridiculous amount of coin for few people though, more than normal because of the insane volume of the coin. That said, i suppose any random superwhale can crash 98% of crypto's at any time anyway, it's just even more likely with mooncoin.

Totally agreed. Coordinated shilling is plain obvious in this case. It's amazing that there still are newfags willing to buy this crap for 3 and more satoshi. They're just asking to be scammed.

take a look at any other shitcoin wealth distribution. it looks exactly the same way

yes yes mister fud more

he mined a little bit before release, iirc he continued mining after release, even tho it was released, still nobody knew about it so a good portion went to his wallet

I would fucking love it to see just 1 satoshi moved from the wallet

>bought at 2
>sold at 3
I mean its no lambo but I'm happy, good qiuck thing to take advantage ove. People who bought at 1 are fucking lucky desu