Hiroshi said one discuss thread about the board is allowed

>Search for "Coin"
>78 results found

Can the mods create a new board for cryptocoin fags? I really want to board to be a discussion about businesses, tactics, current news and such. Trying to shill memecoins and making /g/enerals (see: milocoin, redditcoin etc) just slide other quality and relevant threads away.

Thanks

what kind of fuckface grandpa is too triggered by other discussions happening that he can't handle creating and participating in threads that are relevant to his interests, doesn't understand how boards get added, has to give a big fucking badge of approval from hiroshi himself lest the mods kick him away, uses that sort of dumbfuck normie instagram meme as the OP and STILL MANAGES TO MAKE IT INTO OUR HAPPY LITTLE MONEY BOARD GET OUT GET OUT NOW GET OUT LEAVE

This shit is what I am talking about. Can we ban people like him?

If you want a discussion about businesses, tactics, current news and such, how about you make a thread for that.

You made a thread for complaining about bitcoin users.

And look, it's happening.

How's that 2% annual returns treating you OP?

WE DON'T WANT WHAT YOU WANT

Veeky Forums was and will always be a board about cryptocurrency
Veeky Forums was created to end the coin spam on /g/. The only reason business and finance is the title is because it's an umbrella term for crypto and everything else that can be contained here

Buy Monero

you don't want discussion, you just want people to tell you things and teach you things for free because you're a dumbass

if you truly wanted to discuss, you would start a relevant discussion with your own original points to discuss that didn't read like reddit thread

Yeah, what 68 Hoyle Street said. Veeky Forums is crypto containment, acceptable crossover would be a mining rig thread on /g/.

I've started numerous "original" threads and they get slided because of your memecoin shilling, user.
Get my point?

t. salty nocoiner

chip warmer mk 3?

moot made this board because he wanted to get rid of crypto (countless confy doge threads) on /g/
deal with it faggot

Veeky Forums really isn't the best place for stock discussion. for crypto it works because it's fast-paced and Veeky Forums suits that, making sure the newest and hottest topics get to the top and not just the ones that got the most upvotes hours ago. but for stocks where the news and changes are far slower, it's better to use a site that filters better between retards spamming and people with real knowledge, so a site with some form of upvotes/likes.

Go to reddit, fag.

Then make another one and name it /crypto/ . I don't see why not. All you memetraders can fuck off there

you can always leave if you don't like it

even when there were stock threads, it was all little ones on robin hood
people owning 12 shares of mgt

crypto market grew 600% times in the last year

Is this the only business related topic this board can discuss though?

>Can the mods create a new board for cryptocoin fags?
They did several years ago, it's called Veeky Forums newfag.

>tells the people the board was made for to fuck off the board
full retard
Moot stated several times that there wouldn't be a finance board because someone (You) might actually be retarded enough to take financial advice from Veeky Forums.
However shitposting about memecoins is more in line with Veeky Forums, hence Veeky Forums was born

i wish the "no beggars" rule was enforced

Can we instead ban faggot nocoiners like you? This board was created for the sole purpose of discussing cryptocurrencies. Stop shitting up our board and go be poor somewhere else.

>taking advice frol Veeky Forums

I made double the money thanks to (You) guys

What happens to the "Everything written here are fictional stories etc..." ?

This tbqh. One board for nocoiners who cream their BVDs over a 1.3% increase in a week. As if there are no other boards for that old economy stuff.

Veeky Forums is a crypto board famm deal with it.