Next 3 coins to be added to Coinbase

So I keep seeing a lot of you newbs not knowing how to read the signs and wondering what the next coins are gonna be that will be added to Coinbase. Let's review:

>Coinbase comes out with a blog post about Litecoin. April 11th (blog.coinbase.com/a-beginners-guide-to-litecoin-d9b455d44cd3)
>Lite coin is added to the exchange. May 3 (blog.coinbase.com/coinbase-adds-support-for-litecoin-720ab0aa3281)
>Coinbase recently came out with a blog post about these 3 coins. May 22 (blog.coinbase.com/a-beginners-guide-to-ethereum-tokens-fbd5611fe30b)
>What happens next?

It's not hard guys, just watch the news and move your coins around accordingly. You will be a smart trader.

Godspeed user.

I'm buying into the Golem hype (but only a little) Still have most in BTC and ETH.

What's the first one? Gonna a small amount of each and I recognize GNT and ANT, what's the other one?

Which token is best to buy?

Augur
Gnolem

REP

Definitely GNT, they're rolling out an update soon

How do i buy altcoins?

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS MEME

Next coin to be added to Coinbase is XRP
>recently added to Kraken
>recently added to main japanese marketplace
>price kept low so exchange can buy a shitton of it and make max$$$

Bought some. When normies see a 0.40cent coin on cuckbase vs 28 ltc or 160 eth they will press buy.

If golem's market cap reaches litecoin's, it will become $2.13.
If it reaches ripple's it's $11.89, and $19.86 at eth's current market cap value.

I can see it reaching litecoin's market cap if it's added to coinbase. $2.13 is a reasonable figure in the next 3 months.

Way to post a fucking thread on Veeky Forums and alert everybody of what's going to happen you fucking absolute retard holy fucking shit way to ruin everything KILL YOURSELF YOU DUMB DUMB FUCK! DELETE THIS FUCKING THREAD ASSHOLE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?????

And they will keep pressing for a couple of days before asking what they can actually do with it. Hope it drives the price enough for me to get out my initial investment.

got some of ur spit on my face??

isnt this board about sharing our knowledge and helping each other make money? why be a greedy dickhead? if i had the inside scoop on some coins , id share with my bros here

Where 2 cop the bear Jew

>t. holder of gnt that wants to shill this being legit and using it to pump up his gnt that he wants to dump

for some of us, it is. Other beta cucks play to be the Wolf of Wall Street. Probably the same faggots crying because they think what happened to BTC in the past couple of days is a crash.

What you using your eth or ltc for?

>mfw I bout 2k Golem at $0.22

this

Whatever they are adding, they are adding something. Possible cause for the issues the past few days with cb. I've heard GNT for weeks now but xrp (as a non bag holder) seems like the most obvious choice. Btc, LTC, ETH - all separate entities. I just don't see adding an eth sub coin before xrp. And as the user said above, it's cheap compared to the other 3. Add and pump 99% confirmed.

Where do I buy let's see some charts with triangles

the next coin is actually a bean. a real human bean.

I thought golem was a meme

This

BRB Dumping piece of SHIT Monero and putting it all into Golem immediately.

Thirding this. Where the triangles at?

Why isnt it on kraken must be shit tier

XRP supply listed 43 billion circulating earlier today. Now it's saying 38 billion. Did coinbase just get 5 billion xrp?

It literally makes cents if you think about xrp daily volume. People are buying. I've stayed away from xrp for the last month. Back on boys

What's the deal with ETH tokens though, I mean like with 100 different tokens to choose from, what makes them valuable over each other?

the last MONTH?

are you fucking retarded, it went up like 100% this month

i cashed out last week now im back in for the inevitable repump

(((demand)))

Shhhhhhh!!!!

Rumor enough for me just copped 1k

why would jewbase add xrp though? armstrong is smitten with ether.

I almost dumped $2k in xrp in February and chose ETH as everyone said xrp was trash. So yes, I missed the 4700% gains for a safer, 1000% increase. As it kept increasing, I refused to jump in thinking it would correct - which it hasn't - until the past week or so all why buying ETH as I could afford. XRP being suppressed in the lost obvious way. Price shoots up and people put up sell walls of 5% less than bid. ETH over the weekend and xrp next week. I mean fuck, xrp up 8% si cell this thread started and largest buy order amount on polo right now my ninja.

Money is money and Jews love money the most. Look at what xrp is and tell me a jew isn't truly behind.

And up what $50 since typing this? Assuming $1K Usd that is. I moved 8 eth to about 20 ago.

Polo just had 30 btc buy at 12000

Looks pretty good is polo the only exchange I can buy? Don't trust it desu is it even us based

I use bittrex currently but watch polo and Kraken and Coinmarketcap. Others have had issues the past few weeks.

Nah some of the people that show up here are losers in life and are the type to have nothing and nobody so they come here thinking it's a place of power and if someone upsets their le master tactical plans they autism out.

his over reaction is cuz OP is sharing the wealth and this autismo thought he had some master plan to make bank off everyone hence his meltdown.
he's the type that is hateable in life and online

shit I thought he was just having a laugh

Shill your centralised fail coin elsewhere faggot. Why the hell would they add a coin that serves no functional use and is 60% controlled by a central source? Banks aren't going to use xrp as a currency and to act as a gateway they only need like 10 dollars worth of xrp/year. There is literally no reason for xrp to be valued as high as it is right now.

Yeah polo is registered in Delaware, offices in Boston.

So you can sue them if they steal your moneys, but they probably also report to the gov. It's a trade off.

>convert paycheck to BTC
>after a month gains doubled the amount
I was going to cash out all half the money (my initial investment) but I'm not planning on use that money for anything and no bank will give me 100%. I probably will try to double my money next month and then I'll take it out slowly from the exchange and store it.
It's a fantastic time to be alive.

I don't care if it's Poopycoin v1. I will buy.

Bullshit, archive.org shows you're full of it

yeap xrp is going to be added to coinbase

source? I've got about .167 bitcoin headed to my bittrex, one of my first investments in the hundreds (I'm obviously a newcoiner). I'm thinking about splitting it up between golem, augur, and aragon. but if ripple is destined for coinbase then i may go all in with the .167

Which wallet are you using? Also how long did it take for your funds to be verified for a withdraw to bittrex?

I'm a noob too who just decided to invest 400$ to btc and eth and use like 100-200$ of that to diversify in some shitcoins. I'd like to know your experiences with verification ect.

Already debunked faggot, take your meme bags and shove them up your supple little pink soft butthole.

The CEO already said, "We have no plans for working with Ripple in the near future"

source

Ltc don't do shit so why not another jew coin.

But yea golem is the real deal I just read there webpage 3 minutes ago.

is golem really the way to go? about to break into this trading and been hearing good things about GNT

>just reading the website and not the whitepaper

Golem has competition from RLC and theres at least one other ICO entering the grid computing arena. Golem is waay overvalued, imo.

It's real shit but I don't know if it's gong up or down.

Sure, goy. What possible issues could a decentralized render farm have?

Get in before Pixar starts adopting it.

read this again in Jerry Seinfeld's voice

>Reading time
>6 min read
lol they're going for a client base of individuals who will put large sums of money into something they can't be bothered to read about for more than a few minutes. Sounds like a customer support rep's worst nightmare. If that's where the money is, though, I guess it's worth it.

these fees are fucking ridiculous, is this normal?

lulwut... no its not
get ur arse on btc-e

bank transfers take longer but have fewer fees, card transfers are instant but have bigger fees