Late night Moon General

>RDD Shilling started at less than 5 Sats
Currently at 75 Sats, Highs of 95+

MoonCoin is here for the same amount of gains that you did or didn't get from RDD.

This is a MoonCoin General, please keep it focused on the coin and helping those with any questions.

Best MoonCoin Meme gets 10000Moon from me.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/j9cmH4
youtube.com/watch?v=7sbWhBlQDJ4&t=428s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2HN7qhdqmcjq7A3rCJDYk6FeSZURh8hVc9

Nice, waiting till some more ofcourse!

Prefer OC guys.

Discord Channel for moon here
discord.gg/j9cmH4

can you sell it to me? at least i know rdd has a point

MoonCoin is still early development, honestly same with RDD I was never in for the long hold. If you want to get in and make some money in the next 7 days. This is your coin.

This isn't something for long term.

yea but a couple of fundamental differences: RDD has a roadmap with future promised features, RDD is in bittrex, MOON has neither

Look closely:

youtube.com/watch?v=7sbWhBlQDJ4&t=428s

...do you see it?

Praise kek...

Working on getting on Bittrex from the dev. Also RDD isn't as strong as people are making out. Its been around 2 + Years with no pump till Veeky Forums jumped on the train and the development is halted to a stop essentially.

moonfags go home

>mooncoin hits 5 sats just before i go to bed
>someone puts up a small 4 sat sell wall, it gets btfo
>go to bed
>wake up
>back down to 3 sats
>17 btc sell wall

what the fuck is with cunts and their weak hands?

surely theres a way to make a profit by exploiting this?

Buying 10k usd worth of bitcoin tomorrow .
All in on this scam. We're all gonna sing goodbye moonman , as moon heads past mars

Yeah weak hands and FUD spread across the discord.

I bought another 3M on the dip to 1 Sat, holding just under 7M now.

forgot address

Should i hang on to my RDD?

Cant wait for the next paycheck that is coming tomorrow. Will buy 1k USD of MOON. Just to present my father yellow lamb in 4 months.

Did I do good?

My first meme.

lol forgot address

2PJmcqGc4gDrcs64r1XqRY2AzP7W4NqDVY

2Hsv7ZVauEaYHxjaMBcHeVUEAPthoErPWF

no, all the dev says is there was some drama that got them removed from cryptopia, so no chance of getting on bittrex any time soon, and like I said, at least RDD has a roadmap even though they're stalling and/or halted

new moon, new lambo
2V4k9RYJaFrwSBnWGhRw4HAsXtGNYoztXh

Wanted to get some more when it dipped to 1 sat but I missed it, sitting here with a paltry 2 mil now

2GTMqPSyxMmgsGhriASSWgc5HTBHPxXgVS
hoping for some moonshekels plox

>tried to get aboard at 2 sats
>coinbase wire transfer taking days
>fucking bullshit address error with a card
>gemeni won't verify fast enough\
>kraken won't do fucking SHIT FAST ENOUGH
>fuck local bitcoin
>bitcoin falling so don't even feel like wiring more to coinbase

welp guess I missed the fucking rocket. best thing I could do is deposit money on my online poker site, instantly withdraw it with bitcoin(THEY LET YOU FUCKING DO THAT AND THEY AREN"T EVEN AN EXCHANGE)
>transfer it to blockchain wallet, transfer it to exchange

but don't even want to go through the trouble

Didn't miss much yet, get in at 3 and ride along

Fresh OC
2JRuaJwesfEtFe6P3rAy6jws6ddtRZGog8

President Pepe presents a MOONCOIN to Normie

2bx2WweJQebXHpjHe4jVC4WmGmWp52G9ax
Please help a poorfag

I paid a few bucks to some shit marketers and bloggers to roll this out so as long as HOLD man it'll just be RDD number two and cash out on normies so fuck everyone who keeping shit talking the coin saying the majority are owned by two wallets but don't do enough research to know those wallets are frozen and won't do shit kek I'm in for a free ride been in since 1 sat

This one's my fav

46 mil checkin in. HOLDING

Whales are mad that we spotted this shit before they accumulated the majority like RDD

bro... they fuckin pissed!!!

46 mil HOLDING

No one can stop the moon train

2TBUsKg6u1LMd4jaGJvuuKjKwRSBYLECi4

Winner

Mooncoin is real,

Smart likes actually work,
MoonWord is simple and effective,
Devs are active and petitioned bittrex/polo today.

2XTKcSzM7AVKTbEc2h2SAUr8tYYoBaLbEf

fill my bag up

About to be away from internet for 30 days. Will my moon make it?

Just hold it you puss puss

woah, no way dude. this isn't going to be shilled for an entire month. not to mention i wouldn't recommend keeping your money on an exchange like this for very long.

liar

I've got hands of iron. I can hold just wanna know if Ill miss the next meme moon mission. I go all in everytime

How can you guys fall for the most obvious pump and dump in the world? You're on the losing end. Look at that fat 2 sat and 3 sat wall. You're losing ground and the p&ders are locking in their profits.

yeah i don't doubt you can hold onto your bag just fine, i'm telling you you're gonna lose money if you hold onto your moon for that long. honestly the ship is sinking as we speak, if I were you i'd place a sell order at 2 or 3 sats right now, and if you're lucky you'll have doubled or tripled your money when you get back. just my opinion imo desu.

I just trued on bluetrade but i cant type the number I want in the price or amount

for real are these guys retarded? they are like 1 sat away from their funds being in limbo at 1 sat. After the p & d you WILL be stuck in limbo.

friendship ended with MOON. Now ALIEN is my best friend.

ayylmao

BITTREX BITTREX BITTRREX HURRY THE FAHbjisakfma ABAHAHA