Same for BTC

It's below 2k € again

>tfw coinbase wont let me buy because it crashed all the time

>tfw kraken has my deposit on hold for two days now

>tfw coinmama wants a 85€ fee for buying 2 ethers

LET ME BUY THE DIP GOD DAMNIT

OH NOOOOO

>large volume dumping

Yeah yeah buy the dip. This volatility is nothing but good.

HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD
The "crash" isn't gonna go on forever.

can you see volume on Coinbase?

I don't think so. Coinbase a shit.

Hold u fucking idiot

We're going to the moon

Expect $600 by end of June

And after that?

>sheep: "hold hold hold"
>price surges endlessly
>one day a big holder decides enough I want my cash
>the dominos fall

we'll never see 3 digit ether again by december

>tfw gunna drop 10 g's when it hits sub 2k

You can hold a good product (eth).
You shouldn't hold a bad product (pump and dump coins).

>Expect $600 by end of June
>random and unrealistic number based on absolutely nothing but wishful thinking

$175

ABORT ABORT ABORT

sold 40% of portfolio

this thing is done

eth is a pump and dump

>ETH dips in time for payday

Stop fucking with my profits you retarded weak handed autists REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nah it's over.

People are actually starting to look into what ETH is an how it works.

They're looking into how the companies in Ethereum Enterprise Alliance actually plan to utilize the technology.

They're coming to the realization that none of this stuff makes ETH a stable decentralized long term deflationary store of value, or a currency. It's just fuel.

They're realizing the companies are interested in the code, not your ETH tokens or the public blockchain.

WEAK HANDS

ABORT ABORT GET OUT!!

this x1000

Sure is FUD in here

you remind me of those people saying 75-100$ an eth at the end of 2017 was "wishful thinking"

i'll keep thinking that way then, retard

You need to buy ether to use a lot of these services right? == demand

FOUND THE NOCOINER

DON'T LISTEN TO HIM

Is this true?!!??!

That Pepe image reminds me of my childhood, shit.. I did not need to get this depressed today.

Good buying signal inc !!

I BOUGHT IN AT 212 A COIN FOR OVER 2 GRAND NOW WHAT THE FUCKING IS HAPPENING YOU LIL SHITS

Well, do you think it makes a good long term decentralized deflationary store of value?

i'll buy at 100... maybe

This.

People here really don't understand eth is in between the hands of whales, not investors

dont panic sell

whoops, didn't mean to reply. I'd just hold.

Alright then, buy some more

ethereum always has these 10-15% dips after pumping to a new ATH

this one came early because coinbase is fucking up and bitcoin is crashing

this just means the next 80-120% pump will come earlier this time

I love when people panic sell

Yeah. Honestly the "investors" here need to frequent other boards a bit more. Microsoft and other corps have been circling around Linux like flies over shit. As someone said it's nothing, just shit they will show to the investors ("We looked into open source technologies")

lookin a little volatile there ETH. might as well buy a stable meme coin like MOON while its still at 3 sat and make some short term gainz

>delusion

ETH is going up and down violently and shook off 25% of its value in a day. This is never good.

No, look at JP Morgans Quorum project, which is a private blockchain using Ethereum. No ETH token required.

Basically Mitsubishi isn't buying a token which gets pumped to 1000% then dumped like a cheap bar whore by techologically illiterate retards with their kids college funds. It's not a viable business strategy, everyone with half a brain gets that. Maybe they have some engineer experimenting with private blockchains somewhere in their cellar in hopes of a breakout, but that's about it. What Ethereum gets out of this is publicity, massive publicity, which has led to this frenzy.

>not realizing it's buttcoin for the bigger scale firms and buttcoin is for us mortal people

FUCK YEA FLUSH OUT THE WEAK HANDS!!!!!!

"CRASH" hilarious

do you even know how many times this has happened, it happened at 50$, 90$, 150$ and now

it just looks worse now because eth is worth more now, a 15% dip is 30$ scary numbers am i rite

remember when eth hit 57$ and dipped down to 37$, that was almost a 50% dip

this is literally nothing, you are delusional

>looking at the 1H chart
FUDer please leave

i love these pepe pictures

they are great desu

You fucking retard, who in their right mind would buy at 200? You buy in the dip, sell in the high, you retard..

based

thank you

we need more of these in existence

I think it's safe to say to all who's new now: buy.

About time

why is it my fault when you make shit decisions? don't buy at ath, don't buy when the btc bubble bursts, don't buy in at 2 grand when you can't afford losing at least half of it.

hands of steel here. people selling now are the reason Jews get rich. Selling during a crash lmao

buy high sell low

waiting for it to hit 150eur before i buy

I wouldn't say that's safe, it could dip further easily. I'd try to get in for under $150 if I was looking for an entry.

Should I buy BTC at 2k € to trade it all for ETH?

strawpoll.com/bybwa1e

Wake up with at least 10% tomorrow. The dip was thanks to the nips but they're all done now. Did it to stimulate their economy and throw out weak whiteys and implement their own. Enjoy the things to come if you boot in right now

I'm waiting until it's under $50, then I might scoop some up short-term for the bounce.

>short term gainz
like all the losers

ETH IS DROPPING SO MUCH WTF IS GOING ON

>should i buy at ath
yes, always.

Sell it so I can buy it cheaper ty

NEW BLOOD JOINS THIS HEARTH AND QUICKLY HES SUBDUUD

Don't buy when a bubble is bursting. Especially don't buy when the defacto-standard currency BTC is bursting.

Neither coin is at ATH right now. What are you talking about?

It dropped like 35 bucks max atm after massive gains and people are freaking out....FUCK OFF

Cuckcoin and buttcoin is trash.

Digibyte will replace bitcoin.

Ether is just a jew way of programming software and robotics, you csn literally do the same thing without the cucking ether "fuel" it doesnt feel anything.

Jpmorgan did a trial run with their version of ether chain.

>"Their"

They may like ether but aint no one using ether coins.

The fuck is wrong with yall

And moon coin top fucking kek guys get ready to be burned hard

ETH coin is the greatest alt-coin ever invented. Sell if you want to be poor.

easy money for me, im shorting it. feel bad for those of you who bought into this scam coin at ATH

you shouldn't, normies are just starting to hear about it in the news as a growing currency next to bitcoin

normalfags*

kek. Biz in a nutshell.

>all these people in a panic
sad and weak
god forbid it drops 8% in a day after a week of 60% gains

buy

WUZ

Guys, I've struggling to set up and verified an exchange account, currently I have a poloniex and kraken tier 2 but can't withdraw from either of those, kraken needs tier 3 and poloniex doesn't let you trade for usd, I live outside the US what are my options?, please Veeky Forums help me I can't can go to the moon If I can't cash my profits out once I land. (bitstamp has been verifying my verification for over a week and kraken as well for tier 3,coin base won't work here)

SELL SELL SELLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!

People are selling it u fucking dumbass and buying my coins

KANGZ

the greatest meme triangle of our time

Plz no. I can't buy more off of Coinbase until Tuesday and Gemini still hasn't approved my account

the train has to leave some time

Did you realize eth is the jew Coín ?
How are the owners of companys ? Yes jews
Even have the iluminaty simbol

Sorry bad eng