Does this place have a right to exist? When will the Indians be given back their rightful claim to their homeland?

Does this place have a right to exist? When will the Indians be given back their rightful claim to their homeland?

It has a right to exist so that cancerous islam can be isolated like scum on a petri dish.

And no, India shouldn't try and get 300 million jihadi wannabees incorporated into it's territory.

India is really just a geographic term.

The idea of a unified India was forced by the French, the Germans, the Japanese and the Soviets to try to weaken Britain.

India should be balkanised completely.

It should be partitioned, with Baluchistan going to Iran and everything up to the Indus going to India.

Kill all the muslims and repopulate with good Hindus

-t China

lol

kek

changing a few details this probably explains why East Asia tolerates North Korea.

To be fair, the Mughals tried it first.

No, no, he's right. "China", "Africa", and "India" are cis-hetero colonialist inventions that need to be done away with to atone for our sins and remove the White privilege (You don't have to be White to have White Privilege after all) from them.

Let's balkanize them into hundreds of polities that respect the proper Diversity™ and Multiculturalism™ of the region.
Also, reminder that Pakistan is actually an acronym.
>Punjab
>Afghania
>KashmIr
>Sindh
>baluchiSTAN

mauryans*

>Does this place have a right to exist? When will the Indians be given back their rightful claim to their homeland?
No but neither does India. Balkanise it completely.

Why can't they ever get the tip? The Mughals stopped at about the same place.

Tip of India is basically mountains and jungle.

Malayalis

This map is wrong. Kashmir belongs to India.

Mauryan empire was when they were both as peace. Mauryan empire sent buddist missionaries to them.

As for Mughals, well thats because the southern empire was controlled by Vijayanagara empire. They were however defeated by the former sultan rulers of Delhi(before Mughal). They are referred to as Deccan(southern) sultanates. However afterwards, Maratha gained control of the region. Then there's the British.

In a way yes
Those ethnicities have been islamafied and do not fit into either the Persian narrative nor the Indian narrative

Those people are not persian enough to be included in the super sekrit cool Shiite club and are too muslim to fit into India

However it should be split in half

Baluchistan should be its own country and the top half should stay Pakistan (with a land corrodor to the persoan gulf so they dont stay super poor, on the right side)

''poo loo''
-/pol/tard

India should change its name and apologize to Indiana.

Like Central Asia

pretty much useless.
thats more tamil land than malayali.

According to F@M, Jinnah was not originally interested in Pakistan until he got BTFO from the INC. By the time Mountbatten came around, he was so deep into Rahmat Ali's call for Pakistan and didn't back out that the nation was born out of sheer force of his will.

This thought experiment is worse than useless. During partition, the mere thought experiment of independent Pakistan became lethal and killed millions for perceived gain. My feeling is that borders and identities have existed for so long between the two countries that the though experiment of reuinification would again kill millions, for little gain.

Whether there would have been persecution against Muslims in a unified India is not, I feel, a question of reality - it's a question of perception. Even perceived oppression breaks down the social fabric of a nation, as shown by BLM.

P O O
O
O

Reunification would be messy. It's best that India stays divided, as bad as that sounds. It's really quite sad.

No it's another non nation state that I like to call Meme nations. Before the 20th century there was literately no such thing as a Paki or Pakistan.

>The name Pakistan literally means "land of the pure" in Urdu and Persian. It is a play on the word pāk meaning pure in Persian and Pashto[44] while the suffix -stān is a Persian word meaning place of, cognate with the Sanskrit word sthāna (Devanagari: स्थान [st̪ʰaːnə]).[45]

>It was coined in 1933 as Pakstan by Choudhry Rahmat Ali, a Pakistan Movement activist, who published it in his pamphlet Now or Never,[46] using it as an acronym ("thirty million Muslim brethren who live in PAKSTAN") referring to the names of the five northern regions of the British Raj: Punjab, Afghania, Kashmir, Sindh, and Baluchistan.[47][48][49] The letter i was incorporated to ease pronunciation and form the linguistically correct and meaningful name.[50]

You can find most of these ethnicity in neighboring India. India is actually another Meme nation, there is also no such as an Indian. There are hundreds of languages and a myriad of ethnicity that have no relation to each-over, the northern half speaks Indo Aryan languages while the Southern half doesn't. The only thing that has brought these completely different groups of people together is being conquered by the same banner, be it Persian or British. India, Pakistan, Nigeria, Zimbabwe, etc are just continuations of the colonies that preceded them, they were created when the Europeans conquered them, it's just that the Europoors have left and now the natives are in control. Germany is a nation of the Germans, Greece is a nation of the Greeks, Mongolia is a nation of the Mongols, Japan is a nation of the Japanese, Pakistan and virtually all other post-colonial nations are nations of Memes. Continued

Then theirs the incomplete nations like Serbia that is surrounded by lands with Serbians in them, Tajikistan is a nation of the Tajiks yet Afghanistan has more Tajiks than there are in Tajikistan, Russians scattered across all of the former Soviet Republics, etc. That created the idea of the Greater Serbia, the Greater Tajikistan, the Greater Russia, nations that would complete the idea of the nation state and incorporate all of it's people. India has none of this, and so goes for Pakistan. There was literately no idea of where the line between Pakistan and India was drawn in pic related because there weren't any, the Raj was nothing but a multitude of ethnic and religious lines.The idea of a Pakistan came about as a nation for the Muslims of India to live in rather than live in a Hindu India, vice versa for Hindus in "Pakistan". And even then they fucked up because millions died in the population exchanges, there are still a hundred million or so Muslims in India, and the mythical lines of what was Pakistan and what was India erupted into autism spats that equate the autism that is meme nations, such as the debacle in Kashmir and the debacle in East Pakistan realizing that just because they were Muslims didn't really make them another nationality, and that was the birth of Bangladesh, and even then West Bengal is still apart of India so now you have the idea of a Greater Bangladesh. The autism has caused many wars and suffering that have defined India and Pakistan in the 20th and 21st century and will continue to do so until the area Balkanizes itself into true ethno-nation states ( that won't even be perfect because of the religious problems), or nuclear war between the two states kills everyone. Either way the memes are cemented now in history so we will just have to live with it I guess. Also Indian food is god tier so that;s a plus.

There is no such thing as a Brit. Bongistan is a meme nation.
American, Germany etc. etc.

Of all that text
>indian food
>god tier
Its just rice with so much spies u cant taste shit, even if it was shit

Its probably an anglo behind that post and you know it.

India is also a meme nation desu.

>Also Indian food is god tier so that;s a plus.
Pakistani food is better

China is a real country.

India is not.

Had you ever had Chicken Malai Kebab or Tandoori you faggot

Yeah I know, I talk about it my post.

You realize all those ethnic groups started out as tribes, right? Going past that, multi-ethnic empires always existed. Hopefully India won't fracture.

I don't think India's dumb enough to split into tons of kingdoms again.

Every time they've rejected large powers in history, it's always been when they're united.

I don't get how they haven't learned that yet desu.

Spot the faggot that hasn't even tried Mushroom Masala or Chicken or Lamb Vindaloo. Actually no taste.

Sure, but this is the modern world and everyone thinks that Indians and Pakis are real things when they don't even no how ethnically fucked they are. I first realized this when I was thinking about my father's country Peru, and then I came to the conclusion, "Before the Spanish Vice royalty, what the fuck was a Peruvian?". Much like that, before all the conquering, what the fuck was an Indian?

>India is actually another Meme nation, there is also no such as an Indian. There are hundreds of languages and a myriad of ethnicity that have no relation to each-over,

this post exceeds the normal safety levels of autism permitted for human consumption.

Yes there are hundreds of ethicities, dozens of religions and languages all co-existing under one banner in India and that is not because of europeans forcing that India. It's because India (along with China) being a civilizational state as opposed to a westphalian nation states like "France" or "Germany".

The term civilizational state means people of a huge diversity in terms of ethnicity, language who lived under different political entities in various times in history but who still felt a belonging to a common overarching civilization that connected them together.

That civilizational linkage is what kept India a stable, united, democracy as opposed to the tribal civil wars and general instability seen in actual meme nations created by the colonizers like in africa or even pakistan.

talk shit about butter chicken u lil bitch, think i wont find u

I will stuff garlic naan up your dickhole

>Much like that, before all the conquering, what the fuck was an Indian?

Read history a little you mongoloid. Indian is a term that has been in use for most of recorded history as the people who inhabited the land east of Indus/Sindhu.

that's what the dumb cunts like Churchill thought and predicted India would fracture within two decades. And dumb cumstains on chanz dont realize the concept of civilizational states is inherently different from the western concept of nation state. India has been a wesphalian nation state since only 1947, but it has been a civilizational state since forever.

Being the inheritors of a 3000+ year old civilization has its merits by giving the diverse people a common thread of linkage and unity.

Maybe in the beginning, but through essentially English colonization the areas are "British", just a little accent. This is why Scottish nationalist are retarded, it's not 1700 anymore. You're just as English as the English, and even then apart of a greater Western European Consumer culture that has arisen from America.

China is a real country because it Hananized the non Han areas. Before that it wasn't that much less of a meme than India.

India has been used by people outside of India for millennia you little retard, but what about the people actually within it. Alexander the Great might have thought he was invading India, but what about the people that actually lived there, and hell now most of it is Pakistan so what does that even mean. India is a term used by Europeans for that far off land of Brown people on the edge of the known world somewhere by Cathay, not by the real "Indians".

>The idea of a unified India was forced by the French, the Germans, the Japanese and the Soviets to try to weaken Britain.
But United India or "Akhand Bharat" as a concept existed during the the 4rd Century BC

That's exactly what was meant when India was referred to as a civilizational state. That the people living there belonged to a common civilization even though they actually lived in different political entities and were diverse in terms of ethnicity and language.

How hard is it for Europeans to understand that actual diverse people with different ethnicity, language etc can still live under a single country because they share the same civilization.

I mean its literally like the Roman Empire where people of different languages, ethnicities lived in a single political entity because they felt a belonging to a common civilization

That's exactly what was meant when India was referred to as a civilizational state. That the people living there belonged to a common civilization even though they actually lived in different political entities and were diverse in terms of ethnicity and language. While people outside of India called them Indians, those who were inside it referred to it as Bharat varsha.

From Vishnupurana (a hindu sacred text)

"uttaraṃ yatsamudrasya himādreścaiva dakṣiṇam
varṣaṃ tadbhārataṃ nāma bhāratī yatra santatiḥ"

"The country(varṣam) that lies north of the ocean and south of the snowy mountains is called Bhāratam; there dwell the descendants of Bharata."

How hard is it for Europeans to understand that actual diverse people with different ethnicity, language etc can still live under a single country because they share the same civilization.

I mean its literally like the Roman Empire where people of different languages, ethnicities lived in a single political entity because they felt a belonging to a common civilization

Northern Areas and Occupied Kashmir belongs to India REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What is "India"? The only people from India who can claim Pakistan is probably the Punjabi Sikhs. Pakistan and India are false dichotomies, they should't exist. Pakistan and India both need to be balkanized into Pashtunistan, Punjab, Baluchistan, and all the other stans that are under its domain. India and Pakistan are kind of like the United States, many ethnicites sharing ties with each other because of religious obligations.

Nationalism is a cancer that needs to die, and Sikh's need to be given their rightful partition of India and Pakistan. Fuck Indra Gandhi and Fuck India.

But Balkanizing would be caving into the nationalism of those areas

Not really, I'm basing it on the ethnicities of the region.

The Roman Empire was composed of all those different people's because they conquered them, not because of one shared Roman civilization. Somilary the Indians have only been united through conquering. A person in Kashmir has as much to do with a person in Puducherry as a person in Hispania had to do with someone from Dacia.

Yes, and that's key to fucking nationalism, the nationalities themselves.

a dharmic from kashmir belongs to the same ancient civilization as the dharmic from Puducherry even when their cultures are diverse. There are even Christians and Muslims who even when following a foreign religion still feel civilzationally linked to this land.

That's the concept of India. It is different from that of a European nation state where each country is for one and only one ethnic group.

Im an Indian and I agree. However the population of the various would be nations is very spread out. Places like Delhi, Bangalore and especially Mumbai are pretty much made up of people from other states. It would probably be a humanitarian nightmare if the country was to split up overnight.

Plus how would you even divide up the land? The current states exist purely on linguistic basis and that is only convenient as long as the union exists

Honestly I have no idea. I don't know enough about indian ethnicities, languages, religions etc to be able to suggest a good partition.

>Finally have a semi-functioning democracy that numbers 1.3 billion people
>want to destroy that and balkanize the region

For what fucking reason?

Cause fuck it, that's why.

Man, the amount of nihilism on this board is annoying.

>tfw this thread is filled with shills from Defence.pk

Those languages and cultures you slightly knows about developed here. It's not possible to reverse history and time. What exactly need to be done is happened.
India has a race desu. Particularly under himalyas. In fact majority of species in India are different from their counterparts living in other continents like Indian rhinoceros which has single horn.
There are only two major linguistic groups in and they share similarities since the beginning. What you are believing is white obsessed European written history.

seeing as how nihilism logicaly imposes itself on anyone older than 12 how could it possibly be otherwise?

Just because you're comfortable in your misery doesn't mean that you're right.

im not comfortable at all, there just isnt any other logical conclusion

You think edgy nihilism is more annoying than /pol/ shit posting?

I don't like either of them.

nihilism isnt necesarily even that edgy, sude kids trying to be edgy might use it as a something, but mostly its a pessimistic resignation to the obvious and inescapable underlying reality of life

now its understandable why people get irked by it, its both pessimistic and in a way fatalist and defetist, you dont win any races if you start it with - what does it mean, why am i even running, the trophy is just shiny shit and the positions are arbitrary, is there a point to any of this oh dead god its all void and futile - people dont like that, people like shit that motivates and reinforces identification with 'who was superior' and 'who is most based', but that changes nothing in the sense that everithing realy is void and meaningless, there is no purpose or point, even truth does not exist - this is completely impractical in everiday life, detrimental even, offers no emotional gain and does not add anything to the sort of ego masturbation by proxy that most Veeky Forums threads are about

inb4 thats not what nihilism is cause nietzsche and stirner, yeah no, thats exactly what nihilism is, the rest is egotistic autosuggestion, once you get to the point its all void you dont make it less void by making shit up

You are the one looking at this from a forced religious viewpoint. The concept of Bharat has existed for millennia. Different ethnicities under one civilization.

The biggest proof for this would be the four dhams that all Hindus should visit before dying are literally located in the 4 corners of modern india.

Mahabharata, the sacred Indian epic is took place in Punjab and haryana and is read by every single Indian.