Happy blue-collar wagecuck

Hello Veeky Forums, Czech user here...
Is anyone here having a good time working with your hands as I do?

Since my early years, I was always taught that i have to be good in school, so I can have a good job in cozy office or else i would have to work in blue overall with poor wage. I ended up as a CNC machinst working in comfy sneakers+shorts with above average wage (about 0.5btc a month after tax) and I really like.

As a skinny nerd, clumsy with anything except computers that involved working with hands, i was scared first. Luckily, it is an easy, stress-free job, where i just set up machine who can then do the hard work while i watch movies, read books or recently browse Veeky Forums to get some of those sweet crypto gains. Workplace is usually filled with good comradery and it is pretty easy to get in due to massive shortage of people here.

Yes, you will still be pretty poor, but you can easily save up to buy your own place in like 10 years and also provide to your family without trouble (atleast here in Czech Republic). Plus that feeling you get when you see something you created beeing used in the world is kinda good (not having 5 Lambos in garage good, but good nevertheless). Lambo won't build itself.

So if you are desperately chasing some white-collar job, or considering McDonald's, retail or any similar stress-filled bs, you should look into some manual labour first and maybe you will like it as i do.

PS.
If you know Czechs, you also know that filthy begging is in my blood, so i have to try if some of you richfags is in "meh" mood. If you can send some satoshis my way to speed up those gains, i will have retarded grin on my face for the rest of the shift.

1GD45uibiWYeKTnMd2e5rWbjNnmZwjYM1h

I also have the same experience.

I enjoyed blue collar work than doing white collar work. I worked in a warehouse pulling and packing orders. I also helped receive and ship inventory. It was overall a very positive experience.

if there is some hobby you really enjoy like flying airplanes or cooking, you may as well do it for a living.

Yep, hobby job is the best job if you can somehow get into it. My dreamjob was train driver but due to my bad eyesight i had to give that up.

Also, another thing that made daily wageslaving more bearable for me was switching car for bicycle. It is amazing how it can help calm your mind and boost you immunity while saving you money.

fuck me dude, I'm a cnc machinist and I think its stressful as diamond cutting but with more risk of losing an eye.

I program and own my own shit though, so maybe there is more stress in knowing that you own the machine that might crash if you put a decimal in the wrong place.

>bad eyesight
Lasik fixed that for me

Well user, tell us more about this kneepad experience.

Lucky you, my eyes are autistic af and can't be healed like that, but i learnt to live with that. I think glasses once even saved my eye in one accident so i can't whine much about it.

Good for u man! I know the feeling...
I'm in an inbetween position that involves some blue collar and white collar stuff. It's the best of both worlds though kind of stressful.
Beats my upbringing (I was raised to be a banker - got into the good ivy league schools blah blah) though most people seem to think I'm either nuts or not living up to my abilities. Ultimately I'm very grateful and lucky that I'm doing something that doesn't kill the soul. That said, the pay really sucks lol.

I'm legitimately jealous,sounds really nice

>0.5 btc a month after tax
First off; lol at valuing your wages in btc. Second that's like 1000usd a month. That's not very much. I'm literally at work right now, shitposting and I make 2.2 times that much. And I don't even have a degree.

Yep, that must be much more stresfull i believe, but also with bigger reward in terms of money. I have almost all programs ready, so i just set up parametres, tools etc.

OP, what exactly do u have to do on computers to set things up, do u have to code in anyway? If so, wat languages?

Im an American woman who gives dogs hair cuts 4 days a week and I make about $2,000 a month doing that. I don't have anything to do with my money since my husband supports me.....so I invest in crypto. My husband saw me turn $3000 into about $10,000 and now he is into it as well. Its our new couples hobby now.

Well it is seed-plot of crypto here anyway and it is more informative than czech koruna. Wage amount is kinda irelevant if you live in a country where you have to pay large amount of money for college, house etc. I am 25, and i have my own flat without any debt, so most of my wage goes into saving to start a family and holidays. If i moved 200km west to Germany, i would have 3times more, but in current political situation, i like it here more and more.

I am a business owner who mostly does blue collar work. Manufacturing. Any good diamond cutters in this thread? Need some new optics.

been seeing a Czech girl here that is an Au Pair. Been on a few dates but not sure what the deal is. Is it normal for them no to text call first at all?

lol @ amerifags hating on his 1k a month job.

Eastern European here - can confirm that 1k a month is actually decent in most of our shithole countries. Not sure how bad Czech Republic is, but where I am a lot of people are making 500-600 a month, some even less.

You guys have no idea how cheap most of Eastern Europe is. If you wanna be a crypto trader pro, try your luck moving to Belarus or Moldova and enjoy living like a king with 1-2k a month.

Based daoist user

>dumb american can't into purchasing power

I operate 4 and 5 axis cnc mill haas which use standart gcodes. We manufacture aluminium tool holders here. The biggest part of my job is just changing material, measurement of finished product and changing worn out tools or fixture when you have to do different kind of job. I get drawing of product together with program and raw material and just set those machines up.

What skills do you think will be most helpful for someone who wants to work in something similar?

I did mechatronic focused high school, which is little bit of everything from mechanic and electronic. I droped out of college after 1 year and without any experience got a job with operating basic cnc table cuting printed plates. After half a year i switched job for my current one. There is such a big shortage of workforce here that you need very little experience. You must be a good learner and repeat things that are shown to you first other than that you don't have to be very skillfull.

Sorry dude, i am no dating advisor, but i would say many eastern european girls go to world for either money or some big excitement and they know they have much more relationship options on west then home where are many beautiful girls, but less succesfulls mens. But you can't throw them all into one bag. If you want to know where you stand just make a move and ask.

Yep, it's very addictive watching those green numbers go up. We'll see how long it will last. Do you have some favourite altcoin?

meh

meh indeed