Siacoin

What the fuck, siacoin 430+ on poloniex and 373 on bittrex.
Fuckin ok.

I know it's weird you can't transfer sia onto polo atm or I'd try and take advantage of it

If you want to buy sia buy on bittrex.

The opposite for me, I'm trying to build up some funds to long-term invest in something. Bought these bad boys for 326 today. Fuck this shit

Sia is a good long term coin

Speaking of siacoin, moontime soon I think, spotted some whale activity

This is happening. That's why exchanges tend to level out, often toward the cheaper price.

Fuck off. This is a real platform. We want natural market growth. We don't want whales, dipshit. Go jack off in a "mooncoin" thread or something.

Insider info says sia mooning this weekend

I think I just leave those bad boys in my wallet. I have only 5000 of em so its not even a big deal. Probably going to transfer em to Poloniex when possible. Any speculation when its fixed?

SAUCE!??

you can't deposit or withdraw sia from polo atm

All I'm saying is that someone bought 3 BTC worth 10 minutes ago

Are you actually implying that's a lot?

>3 btc
>whale activity

kek you must be poor

sauce faggot

At least the price on bittrex is rising now too.

Buy these on bittrex cheaper than in polo if you want to hold for a while, transfers to polo are temporary disabled atm

This coin is going to moon me into fame and fortune. Its the only legit alt-coin that is not expensive.

I honestly don't understand how the difference can be so big though. Especially when polo is the exchange with more volume. I'm taking advantage of this. Just bought 1 btc worth on bittrex. Easy safe 10% gain I reckon especially as everyone seems to be in consensus its a solid long term investment

Too bad the transfer are currently disabled. A lot of people would take an advantage of this tho

Lol no. There was a whale flashing 3000 btc on ltc earlier.

it was being pumped on Poloniex.

Bittrex price was the same as Yunbi price at 376 while this was happening

Fucking hell time to buy LTC? 800BTC buy wall

well. me too.
14oiRgcrXK4Ldsz8M8oNS2AyC18MR4M4qR

im not getting behind this because the founder looks like a 16 year old gay nerd

And Bill Gates didn't??

15 million and holding.

See yall at 10000 sats.

Not bad.
What do you think the price will be within the end of the year?

$5 each

I think this coin has some really strong tech behind it, I'm really excited for the possibility for video streaming desu. They need to make it cheaper to host for sure though (less collateral).

Would pirated content be able to be DMCA'd?
If not this will be yuuuge

20 cents

nah, everything is encrypted and distributed all over the place. It seems pretty awesome.

Fuck me this board literally infested with noob and pajeet who seems to think 3 BTC is a 'whale activity'

I would imagine hollywood would be all over this

It's going to take time for full implementation. I'm preparing to pick up between 20 and 30 million more on a big enough dip. I'm hoping for 20 cents within 6-8 months.

In the next few months, it will most likely be a strong increase in supply due to more mining and less burning via using the technology; however, as popularity and use of the technology increases, eventually burning will begin to outpace mining and the price will rise exponentially.

This is a 2 year long position, minimum.

what entry price are you looking for to buy in again?

it's not like torrents or something where you can actively share with other people. It's just for storage.

Seems like a really good way for me to store my anime, movies, tv and stream across multiple devices

I'm hoping it crashes back down to at least 200, but at this point I'll probably buy in at 280 and feel it out every million SC.

If you look at their timeline, they eventually want to make it to where you can share files with non-Sia users. If you remember rapidshare or megavideo I imagine something similar.

exactly, that's what I'm really interested in.

Wasn't that on the 2-year horizon? That seems highly ambitious either way, possibly very exciting.

Sounds good user, I'm waiting until mid-june when I get paid.

That's pretty aggressive on such a young coin with such a small team.

What gives you the confidence to allocate so much?

Or do you simply have a lot of money?

I got in at 88 sat. Even if it crashes at this point as long as it stays in the 100s it is worth it.

It was only about 50% of my crypto portfolio at the time, now it's nearly 80.

im going to stop using polo whenever they let me withdraw my sc. It's just sitting in fucking limbo over there cause I cant transfer it to my wallet. fuck polo and fuck coinbase too.

ready for orbit

tfw have mined 20,000 of this shitcoin while waiting to earn 1 ETH

Which goes back to my question, what compelled you to invest half of your portfolio?

Are you just a gambler?

dunno, it's very cool tech but probably not worth 50 let alone 80 percent of a portfolio. maybe it's just pocket change for that user, who knows.

>mining
is this really worth it these days? The equipment is so expensive. Are you really profiting?

Sia put the smack down on Storj.

Storj was all about the announcements in the next few weeks. Sia is all about being 100% decentralized.

Sia looks way better than all the other storage blockchains out there. Watching the token summit periscope really solidified my zeal for Sia. I got in at 90 and have been buying more. Might not be next week or next month that it moons but in the next year or two it will be a great investment.

Get in while its CHEAP!!!

itll adjust and both go up :)

newfag here

i've got some coins im looking closer at, sia coin is one of em, yesterday i bought the dip sold the peak and bought the dip again

since im more of a poorfag, 200€ worth of investment, is this a viable strategy i should keep up to maximize my profit?

or should i rather get some ETC and DGB and listen to the moonfaggots?

Etc is a good long term hold but you might not see the gains soon.

Stay away from dgb, its pump is over and all they have to show for it is a retarded minecraft server some day

Why is withdraw/deposit on siacoin disabled on Polo?

yes he's profiting, can't ASIC mine it or ETH so they're still profitable to mine with GPUs. Particularly if you're into video games and have a decent GPU to start with.

there were issues with transferring it where transfers would say they went through on polo but the coins wouldn't arrive on the wallet they were transferred to

that's what i've been reading
it should steadily rise the next couple of months/years

but im hesistant to buy in just now i'd wait for a dip to maximize profit, tho i could be just to greedy

Id wait for a dip and look for opportunities elsewhere in the meantime to increase your gains.

Remember sometimes the best investment is not investing at all.

right, and so rong for crypto :D

Sia is going right back to 500, so not investing now is BS

still losing on sia, feels badman

There's is an issue with the fees caused by volume. The sia dev teams are working on it and it should be fixed soon.

I'm init for the long haul anyway so it doesn't matter that much I guess.

Bought 27,000 for 280 says sold on bittrex for 4700 the day it hit. Felt good raping a whale with an extra sat in the buy order.

True, I'm also in it for the long haul, but people expect the price to go up once the wallet issues on polo have been fixed. There's a similar issue on Yunbi.

not about sia here
it's about ETC, sia is bouncing the last days up and down

it's easy and quick money