Losses

We have suffered 25-30% bloodshed today.

Who escaped the market? How much did you lose and what was your initial investment?

Ethereum. Was near $600 profit but dip brought me down. Don't really Care because still positive and long term.

>He still measures BTC against the USD and not the USD against BTC

You're in the wrong market, user. Just hand your wallet and crypto's to me. You're not going to make it

beans are a renewable resource so i Gained

>we're back where we were 2 days ago
>still twice what we were a month ago
>what a grand tragedy

Didn't lose anything, have almost the same amount of BTC as yesterday. Slightly more infact.

It looked worse than it was. Ended up losing about 15% before sia climbed out of the hole

Lost nearly $2000 the past few days, but still up 33% this month.

I'm down from 1500 two weeks ago to 4k now. Man oh man let me wallow in sorr- oh wait, I made money

the only thing i keep losing is shitty USD while buying glorious coins at discount price

nice meme

im gonna buy 1k beans just for that

>be a DGB "bagholder"

haha, what do you mean user?

>he doesn't realize that for a top to exist, someone has to go in at the top

There is someone out there who put 95% of his net worth in the top in hopes of a surge and saw it shrink by a quarter immediately.

how's that my problem ?

if this person holds for a year they will still probably double their initial investment

instead they're going to panic sell and put their money in some mutual fund for single digit gains.

whats that thing they say about fools and their money?

case in point

imokwiththis.jpg

someone give me a ticker to write a put option on tuesday

Fuck me...I put in$50k this morning, half and half to BTC and eth. 2700ish and 203. Fuck

>Got out of ETH before the dump
>Put in to ETC before the pump
>Put in to SC before the pump
>Put in to ZEC before the pump
>Put in to MOON (shill trash but still went from 3 to 4) before the dump
>Put in to XRP near bottom
>Put in to ZCR near bottom

These two days have actually been very good to me and some of my biggest BTC gains. It's going to be glorious waking up to thousands as they all simultaneously go up. Feels good to not listen to biz.

lost 1.5 grand today. typical volatility in the crypto world

I was a nocoiner up until last week. I started at $48 (0.0243 BTC) and peaked yesterday at around $86 (0.0328 BTC). Today, however, I've been between $65-70 (0.027-0.028 BTC).

That $86 sure was nice, so it sucks that I'm down about $15, but I'm still basically ahead. Plus I bought some VOX and DGB dip, specifically:
* 50 VOX @ 1500 sats
* 50 VOX @ 2200 sats
* 125 DGB @ 500 sats
* 100 DGB @ 600 sats

...so I'm not too upset with my holdings. My strategery has always been to HODL anyways, so I'm looking forward to see VOX and DGB to pump up in due time.

You didn't lose anything if you didn't sell

Made $250 in the last 3 days. Sold my ~.17 btc at $2706. Was laughing at Veeky Forums all day, sorry guus

Down $300 on BTC since last night. Spotted the peak this afternoon but I got dragged off into some petty bullshit at work which distracted me for two hours.

Oh well.

Hurts a little, my bitcoin bloodshed is admittedly a bit higher

I'm still up $100 from my initial investment of $650. Not complaining here desu. just got in on saturday

crypto portfolio was 100% btc until today. Hedged with some MAID. waiting for the alts to crash a bit more, then picking up some ZEC, XMR, ETH and ETC.

>mfw kept half my gains in cash
>mfw other half in ETH and BTC
>mfw bought more ETH on the cheap and already making a profit on it
>mfw still heavily in the + on both
Started with 390€, up to ~4k€ rn after cashing 1.2k€ out before the dip. Feelin p good.

Well it was a big dip... for you.

Overall, I actually profited, since I sold some ETH that I bought pretty low a couple of weeks ago. Had some minor BTC losses though, I should have HODLed.