Promote this Shit

Boys, the time has come- We have caused blatant shitcoins the cryptoverse over to moon through sheer force of will and a little autism.

>MOON Gain: 500%
>RDD Gain: 1000%

It is time we turn a true hidden gem into something special with our untapped potential. Voxelus! It has reached a super dip, and the time has come for the moon to begin.

Whether you believe in the future of the project or not, it has to be the easiest shill I have ever seen. It is literally minecraft, but instead of seeing it through a screen, you are standing in that shit and can look around. Regardless of if the game is good or not, the potential is huge as it is available already on Google Play, which means there is legitimately a product utilizing blockchain technology already available to the nocoin masses.

Spread the word that this shit launched! The apps success will create exposure, and due to it's linkage with the in-app marketplace, the market cap can go nowhere but up.

>RDD Marketcap : $45,711,769
>VOX Marketcap : $1,177,754
> Inb4 RDD is actual space-trash launched into orbit.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.voxelus.voxelus

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x9ErXQie9wM?t=655
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pump

Getting in on this, have to buy the dip and ride the gains

are you stupid?

moon is going to 40 sats by next week

Get in on both, diversify.
The walls for vox are super small for the volume, let's get this thing up to 1800 easy

Vox is just waiting to bounce back, look at th charts.
I'm buying 0.6btc worth right now

There's no way we can't get this back above 2k at the very least, hell it'd probably happen naturally.

Why would it go back up?

Yeah, will probably happen by tomorrow morning

We only need 1 btc to go up by 100 sat, super quick

Vr is literally the future

Oh LETS PUMP IT UP

youtu.be/x9ErXQie9wM?t=655

looks promising but there are hardly any videos promoting this shit on youtube. Allthough the viewcouter is horribly low. 3 videos and under 20000 views. I mean on long term this shit dies or lives depending if children are hyped for this or not.
Dont forgett there are 3 big companys that want to win the vr race. I suggest to buy at 1200 and sell when there are some news comming from samsung vr. This hypes everything vr related up.

You're right OP, this will honestly be the easiest pump up ever once it gets rolling. Outside money will flow in like a motherfucker if it gets pushed past its ignition point. The fundamental analysis of this coin is spectacular and it is one of few that has a legitimate product and is delivering. I believe there will be a dev blog post on friday, Honestly, to get this sucker to kick into high gear would be extremely easy and fewer btc than the height of single walls of RDD or DGB. Also, DGB-lovers can get in on this gaming altcoin market vein. There is a low coin supply and the price is drastically lower than other gaming coins. Hell, look at Nexium *(NXC) and how it pumped from the same price VOX is at now up to 10k+. And we all know what happened with DGB (100m marketcap and still strong)

Those 3 companies are trying to win in the VR market, and part of that is going to require innovation and cool new ideas. Its gonna be ripe for new apps to take off and if the VOX idea sells, then the coins will valuate massively and off she'll go. The natural market progression down that path relies on exposure and drive, which we can profit immensely from providing.

It's proven that it can get up, it'll get up again too with some more promotion

Here's NXC gaining traction from the 1000-2000 sat range and running up. And its marketcap is 10x that of VOX with a vaporware game. The market has proven it undervalues VOX at 3000+ sats (or there wouldn't be so many asses rubbed raw on this board by the dump from that price). Nexium is 20 cents and dead, VOX at 25 cents would be healthy and anyone holding after that could see $1+.

We had ten thousand DGB shills trying to push it to $1 because of minecraft integration but this coin literally would be less marketcap than reddcoin if it was $1 each and it actually has a VR minecraft product that's going on Google phones, Samsung phones, etc. not some junk ass browser extension or some fags private server.

I'm buying in .5 btc

I also forgot to mention that with such a low marketcap it is more likely to weather a market-wide pullback. If a pullback happens, that's the stars aligning for low marketcap coins to pump. People want something that is undervalued and in such a circumstance many other coins will be dropping and low-valued coins with upside become prime targets and can pull in much higher market volume.

Already gaining speed it seems, up 100 sats in a couple minutes

nah this happens every 3 or 4 hours. To many try to sell to cover their losses after buying at 2000+.
Its going to rise but give it some more time.

Good thing I bought at 3300

hold and/or buyin to bring down your average when itll have the most effect

Oh, this is looking pretty good. It's slowly but surely getting pumped back above 1800, picking up volume.

Only 0.4 BTC of sales before 1840.

yea boi we takin off

What does that mean?

The sell history tho

There was that massive fucking dump yesterday when some whales caused it to drop down from 2700 to 1300 in one minute, it's only starting to recover.

if you have a buy that youre holding onto from a higher price, if you buy more coins at a lower price then the whole stack will be a lower average price per coin

Is still a good idea to invest in that coin?

Buauahahaha come on guys get out with a gain now if you can and sell to minimize your losses if you are a bag holder. Get out before the three day weekend. Don't need this shit on your minds. Relax this weekend.

It's looking good, steady increase, think we'll hit 2000 by tomorrow morning?

Thats what I thought,

The full moon will rise.

there will be sells on the way up, but that's perfect for us taking this bitch to the moon. gulp up the sells and keep marching forward and eventually people will not only buy back in, theyll join in as well. 31.5m coins are in the market, reddcoin is more than 48m marketcap. the goal here is to let the people that want out sell and take it up from there. we all know the pain of watching something rise after you sold to cut your losses.

I just lost 2 big moons DGB and RDD, so I'd like to try this time and put some money on it and lets see what happens, what's your advide?

#1 tip is to not let it shake you, and focus on what the coin has going for it. its naturally grown from this point to double this price two times in the past month. Its a cool concept (lots of the crypto market is selling ideas) and it has dev action now, an app of the google playstore, their product is in 2 huge RL markets not including crypto. the team is experienced and has already created products before, and received startup funding from someone who made a fortune 100 company, etc

yeah but other than getting it ported to google play store, has anyone seen much hype/advertising/anything these guys are doing to push it to it's audience? Doesn't seem like they are to eager to get this thing well known. Maybe it's a tax shelter of some kind, a write off. Sell, relax, enjoy the weekend.

they actually address that in their devcasts and i think they are making a point to keep up with everyone. they have a blog post and a new youtube channel. ill give you that the videos have very few views, but they just have to make a few calls and write a few articles. the team is easy to reach and theyve been a lot more active on twitter recently

they are also putting a slack together and i am sure market is gonna be coming. it was totally obvious that it would dump after the app released no matter what, that's just trading. its recovering really quickly, even if this takes a WEEK. i think we're good guys.

HODL over the weekend, and relax. this coin is going places and once the sells dry up all it takes is one or two dolphins or whales to start us up and we're off. people were buying at 3000+ which means they totally see people paying 5000-6000+ which means THEY would also pay that much if it got that high. this coin can do 10k with no problem by drawing in the market.

I made profit from moon. can I join in the shilling? Draw me your meme triangle to convince me.

waiting for this shit to hit 5k fucking whales stalled this shit so hard after the app release

Did they have the foresight to put together a couple of working "games" made with this product that people could play and see the potential?

Hell make a youtube video with them and some kids putting something together and fooling around playing with it. Then have that "game" available to download. Shit, sell it as something families could do together, give voxels away for games that win contests so creators can buy assets.

SOMETHING to get it out there. Until then sell and relax.

sounds like you're trying to help the big guys shake out those weak hands lol

All i'm trying to do is help these guys out. Get this monkey off their backs, have some down time. Breathe.

vox has actual value. and kid's who will eventually have VR will spend all their money to own the helicopter to fly their friends around in.

its currently available through oculus