Www.demoinvestor.com

www.demoinvestor.com

I created an app to let you practice trading stocks and bitcoin without using real money - it's basically paper trading. You can buy/sell using fake money, reset your balance any time, set your own transaction fee, view your transaction history, and see how your performance compares to other users. Let me know what you think or if you have any suggestions for new features or how it can be improved!

Neat, user

Thanks!

Fucking nocoiner

>trading stocks and bitcoin without using real money

I'm not sure how this is any different then reality.

You are aware that the parallels between your app and actually trading are but a media mouthpiece away from being the same right?

I don't think I understand what you mean. My app doesn't use real money. Can you elaborate?

bump

Bitcoin = not real money
stawks = not real money

Do you even know what real money is?

They get it out of the ground and put it in all that stuff you are using to have this conversation right now.

That faggot Ghost tried to pump and dump. Good thing I fucked him over. Thanks for you stupid inner circle faggot. Call me a faggot. I hope you enjoy your trannies Ghost.

>Bitcoin = not real money
Fuck off Rabbi

Stocks and bitcoin have real value in that they can be liquidated easily. Money in an account on my website is worthless and it cannot be liquidated. It also will never be able to be liquidated. It also cost nothing to obtain it. You really can't see the difference?

>what is a cash like asset?

Ignore the faggot, he just wanted a soap box.

>Stocks and bitcoin have real value in that they can be liquidated easily
So easily that they need endless currency printing to fuel it?

Bitcoin has so much liquidity that one or two holders selling can crash the price over 500 dollars?

Looks like you fegs need moar altcoins coupled with a fresh supply of wannabe digital gangstas.

Fiat = fiat = fiat

Nothing changes that even if you want it to.

I click the email verification link and it doesn't seem to work, tells me I'm not verified yet.

aids

thanks for the email address goy

Sorry about that! Can you please email me the link you received? My contact info is on the contact page of the site.

There was a bug related to account verification but I think it should be fixed now.

bump

cool tool OP. i trade already with real dough so I won't check it out but I did paper trading with stocks for 4 months before jumping into that so I think it's a good idea. btw if you're looking for another project, one I would actually use is blockfolio for desktop...

Does it simulate liquidity? Treating open and close positions as an on and off switch in these illiquid markets wouldn't be right.