BUY XRP NOW

BUY XRP NOW
xrpchat.com/topic/5280-valuation-models-xrp-the-digital-currency-vs-ripple-the-company/

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/03/01/japanese-banks-plan-to-adopt-blockchain-for-payments.html
ripple.com/insights/flashfx-uses-ripple-xrp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop shilling your centralized failed coin 24/7

xrpchat is cancer

i think biz already established that the coin itself is shit, wouldn't it be better to just buy the ripple stock instead?

It doesn't have stock unfortunately.
Can any of you give an actual reason why xrp isn't going to take off.

If I don't care about centralization I can use Fiat or Paypal

On it....I know its about to launch....even if all these FUDers don't.....pretty soon they'll being buying the top of this moon mission FOMO

June 1

Buy now, hold till then

Japanese exchange game I see. What about the amazing icos on May 30 and then may 31? So much to buy, so little money.

No bank is using XRP, and no bank is planning to use XRP:
cnbc.com/2017/03/01/japanese-banks-plan-to-adopt-blockchain-for-payments.html
>the 47-member consortium used technology from blockchain start-up Ripple for a cloud-based payments platform called RC Cloud.

RC Cloud is a private network based on the ripple protocol, this is the only way banks will use ripple, no bank will ever use the public ripple network, let alone XRP

The entire banking industry can use the ripple protocol for transmittance while Ripple is bankrupt and XRP is 1sat

XRP is not stock, the success of the ripple protocol is independent of the success of Ripple the company is independent of the success XRP

buy now or regret later

These guys are using XRP
ripple.com/insights/flashfx-uses-ripple-xrp/

You seriously need to stop meming all this moon mission bullshit. It's counter productive and you sound like a fucking idiot. I don't value any opinion headed by "moon" "FUD" "FOMO" and all this typical retard jargon. You sound like you desperately need this to happen. If XRP falls, no big deal. I don't care. Otherwise if it goes high in value, that's great. More investing power. Investing decisions should be educated, but you should always consider the idea that you may never see that money again.

Yeah this is right

Is that a fucking fidget spinner for a logo?

pretty analogous, hype buying

no idea why you guys hate it so much, they have

>engagement with financial titans
>a working and polished product already in commercial use in a market that dwarfs all others
>more support than any other coin in terms of market cap / public investment
>little in the way of strong direct competition
>a team, structure, goals

yet you fucking guys can somehow sit here and call this a shitcoin vs other alts why hey could be great but often enough seek miniature niche markets and have no product, no whitepaper, no real team, structure, nothing except crazed shills. XRP being used in 1% of the forex market would still be bigger business than a lot of coins being used 100% of the time in respective niches.

I'm not trying to tell you this is the best coin out there or even one of the best, I just get the impression it gets talked down on by anons who missed the initial launches and just pick up on the shit talk because they don't think they can double their money overnight with it. All I want to expose to you guys is the fact that when the time comes for alts to need to actually fight for their value XRP is going to stand up far better than a lot of the shit you are still waiting to go from a million to billion dollar cap, coins which still have nothing to show for themselves at that time will be the first culled.

which ones are coming?

yeah what you got for us senpai

Because nobody is using it, will use it,has used it. It's pure speculation, and what you will be left with at the end is useless coins.

Oh, wow, flash fx! THE flash fx?!??!

They're fucking nobodies, and it doesn't even look like they're using XRP, just ripple.

i'm just shitposting while i watch where all this stuff goes desu

I think the real value for certain coins will come when they are commonly used in every day transactions. Right now the idea of buying a coffee with BTC isn't practical. Sure you can transfer money across entities with any coin but the bottlenecks are in fiat conversions.

Ripple is interesting, but for the near future I think financial industry is more interested in private networks where they could accomplish the same goal in a more stable and controlled environment, which doesn't necessarily translate into value for XRP.

Niche market coins at least have the possibility to get established as usage of pay for service/goods rather than just trading on exchanges.

g-guys it's moving back up again, hold tight

We're going to make it bro. Please give our Shekels back

I am trying to deposit BTC on Polo, but it refuses to display my wallet code. It displays a wallet for every other coin, but not BTC. What gives?

why the fuck do people keep saying this, it IS being used
Hey man I'm not saying they're big, but they are already providing a real active service which is (allegedly) faster and cheaper than what the big players are using with ripple and XRP being core to that competitive advantage.

We get down to 99.9% speculation VS many alts 100% speculation. Not sure how "using its digital currency XRP for liquidity" doesn't sound like they are using XRP to you?

>pic related
weak hands and nocoiners eternally BTFO

Bought my 30k back, looks like correction is over. Got about .5 BTC from selling at 13.7k and buying back at 11.9k.

Im never letting go of those jewish funbag nipples famalam.

edit: 5.10% now

I want everyone who doubted to apologise.
And I want it NOW

what site is this?

Nevermind, it's a real pump. Go motherfucker, go!

>99% of alt coins

Thank you jesus!!!! I knew having hands of steel would get me through this!

MOON MISSION AT 00:00 HRS

no fucking idea my man

PLEASE GET BACK TO .36 PLEASE. MY ARMS, THESE BAGS!

It already started.

just send to bittrex, haven't you learned that polo is shit yet?

Their site is broken on chrome. If you open it in firefox, it should display it.

edit: 10.2%
holy shit it's happening lads

use bittrex

and it all returns to nothing

Stop being so fucking emotional. Look at the charts, it always retraces.

hold me

Come on keeeep goiiiiiiiiing! CAN'T CRIPPLE THE RIPPLE!

too late to buy more?

OFC NOT! IT'S GOING TO MOON TONIGHT! IN FOR $1K MORE!!!!!

This was earlier don't know if it's still going on

I got ya user, stay cool.

Now $0.31 on polo. Get in brother!

I'll try Bittrex instead.

14k sats by tomorrow morning is what I'm thinking.

CANT CRIPPLE THE RIPPLE!

Im just along for the ride

Hold you fags! Stop selling You weak handed cucks. Ride this to the moon!

London wakes up in a couple hours and will hammer XRP down a bit as profits are taken and shorts opened.
I've got buy orders set sub-11500 with more ready to go if it drops further.

I literally get so triggered by people with weak hands selling. I actually need to step away and calm down

fuck yeah get on board this one

Guys, I've struggling to set up and verified an exchange account, currently I have a poloniex and kraken tier 2 but can't withdraw from either of those, kraken needs tier 3 and poloniex doesn't let you trade for usd, I live outside the US what are my options?, please Veeky Forums help me I can't can go to the moon If I can't cash my profits out once I land. (bitstamp has been verifying my verification for over a week and kraken as well for tier 3,coin base won't work here)

>weak hands selling

Those weak hands are a good thing. It's what allows me to margin trade and make profit.

what a well fucking timed gift to the boys of Veeky Forums OP, all systems are go and an even just now an easy 40% within hours. Word to DGB though keeping up nicely so should be looking at an all round happy board going into the weekend.

Well done fellas, beers are on me tonight.

mfw I bought more at the dip when BTC was rising and all the altcoins were dropping

I have been waiting for over a week now for XRP to get me to the moon, yet it keeps failing.

Will it ever reach 4€ cents?

it will reach one dollar this year, shake off the weak hands and then climb to $3 but that's the final goal

No one is going to buy your shitcoin, bagholder

XRP is manipulated as fuck, but thats means it will get pumped like last time again. so stack up and enjoy crazy gains