How can one man be so wrong all the time...

How can one man be so wrong all the time? This is what happens when you become a perma nocoiner and shill for gold all your life.

Don't end up like this guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

therichest.com/celebnetworth/celebrity-business/ceo/peter-schiff-net-worth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah don't be him....

therichest.com/celebnetworth/celebrity-business/ceo/peter-schiff-net-worth/

Net worth 70 million

I like Peter Schiff, listen to his podcast all the time. I can't say I agree with everything he says, such as bitcoin. But he is right about a lot of things.

what did he say?

You're just listening to a butthurt coiner that tried so hard to hide real money in a bunch of mind numbing electronic junk to enslave you in their paradigm.

You are gonna hear this sort of bs for years to come.

>trust fund baby
>media personality
>opened a bank on some tax shelter island

The fact that he is only worth $70 millions in spite of all this makes me believe he's either a moron or evading like his father did.

2 > 4 >= 3 > 5 > 1

How much are you worth?

Look, I could care less about they guy really but you green team warriors don't know jack shit.

You think because you have been meme farming for a few years that you are the cream of the crop cause you are part of one of the first large government operated monopoly money scams?

>How much are you worth?
Well, I fully expect to be worth more than that by the time I'm middle aged despite the fact that I'm paying for my parents' retarded spending habits instead of them giving me a trust fund to play with, but give me a bank in the Caribbean and I'll beat that in 5 years.

If you are pricing your worth in life by how much paper you have you might be going in the wrong direction.

Birds of a feather.....

Except you're the one who has been pushing net worth (literally your wealth on paper) as a measure of worth so far?

I only pointed out that his net worth was relatively low given his circumstances.

Now what if I told you this was all orchestrated by them to pump their markets?

Could you handle that?

The gold shilling? Yeah, I can believe that.

It's not his fault the entire gold/silver market is manipulated.

Just trying to speak the language that you could understand.

Now for a second step outside the systems involving currency.

The shit is meme dreamed then created on the backs of idol slaves.

Do you really want to measure your life's worth in that?

You sound like a smart person.

What do you think?

Nigger you came in here posting a link to therichest.com
Also please cure your schizophrenia before you try to speak any language.

Do you have to use terms like that when you get confused?

Just trying to point out that the claim that was made was bullshit based on Veeky Forums standards.

Never said they were my standards.

they all hatched together in the basement of the federal reserve.

We are all a product of this.

judaism?

Maloney, Schiff, Keiser, Hoffman and many others bought gold in 1998-2000 before a massive appreciation that stopped in 2008 and hasn't resumed. They still haven't shut up about their gains.

Anyone who discredits anything for an ideological reason is a moron, an open-minded person explores all avenues of wealth from art & antiques to gold, stocks & magic internet money. There are opportunities everywhere, take them.