Beware of Mooncoin Scam

Attention newfags and no-coiners trying to get into the crypto game. Below is important information about the recent pump & dump scam called "Mooncoin". Read it carefully.

In essence, Mooncoin is one of the thousands of noname, no-volume, copycat coins that never make it to major exchanges and mostly collect dust. However, it has been picked up by a small scammer team that is currently shilling in other threads. What's their motivation? To lure enough newfags in and then take their money. They promise that it'll go up in value so that you buy it and they can take a 200%-500% profit off their own cheap coins that they bought in advance. Where does that profit come from? Your money. What do you gain? Nothing, because the coin is worthless and no one needs it.

Now, take a good hard look at the screenshot. It is Mooncoin's market trade history. You can see buy orders and sell orders. Can you notice the obvious pattern? Buy orders are very small, almost always below 0.01 BTC. On the contrary, sell orders are pretty big, often 0.1-0.2 BTC. The coin is getting sold WAY faster than bought. People are getting huge double gains off those who bought later at a higher price (newfags from Veeky Forums), and if you buy it now, you'll lose your money. There's simply no room for everyone to win, and worst of all, they're scamming Veeky Forums.

If you want to get into crypto, invest into any OTHER crypto coin. Don't touch Mooncoin. Don't fall for the shilling, ignore the scammers trying to get your money. Instead, read more, research carefully and never pursue a quick 300% profit until you become more experienced. Wish you a happy crypto experience.

Please bump this thread to keep anons informed.

if youre too slow to get in at 1 sat stay away

This goes for all meme coins. Stay away from trumpcoin, dogecoin, etc.

memecoins = scamcoins

But what if I already doubled my money already?

>dogecoin
Doge will outlive us all at this point you underestimate memes.

Also, I heard some insider info a moon billionaire will also plan to clear the buy order tonight to scare all the newfags before pumping it to 6-8 sats by Saturday.

Even at one sat it's a pretty big risk. This is by far the most blatant scam I've seen on here

People know that the bitcoin spike will inevitably lead some newcoiners here to biz

>2017
>using the doge meme
ishygddt

>big risk
>big
>risk

If you invest at 1 sats and it comes crashing down you will just break even.

This is not RDD People. RDD had 3k btc volume up from 10btc.

If the volume is garbage, you're not going to the moon. You are just getting robbed. Also literally never heard of bluetrade before this.

the fact its a scam is what's so appealing about it

it's literally playing chicken with a bunch of gangsters brah

But I DID get 500% gains, I bought at 1, and sold some at 5sats today.

Shit thread, I'm 10k richer now, so...

If the 1 buy wall goes you literally can't sell it anymore and lose everything.

>just break even
yeah and who will buy your stupid coins retard? you will be bagholding forever

>implying it will

When the pump first started there was no 1 buy wall. It was COMPLETELY dead.

I will drop em you, faggot and I don't lose c shitsucker.

I seen the buy and sell orders, the dumping will commence at 10 sats or lower.

I literally entered Veeky Forums for the first time yesterday and could already figure out that mooncoin is a scam. You just don't see this much shilling on Veeky Forums normally, and the posts shilling it just seem unnatural. You'd have to be a newfag on Veeky Forums in general to fall for it.

lmao, I already sold my risk off at 3sat.
I have 34million moon and it's literally free sailing from here.

Feel free to explain, in full, what MoonLite, MoonWord and SmartLikes are then, seeing as it's just a total garbage meme coin.

Your tenacity in spreading FUD and misinformation is commendable, but kindly kys.

perception creates reality

If enough people believe it's going to be worth 10X in a day, then IT'LL HAPPEN simply because that's how trading works. But again, only if enough people believe.

yeah it's a scam but you can still make money off of it if you know what you're doing. i had nothing to do with the shilling and made 300% profit off of this.

If anyone has moons at nova, there is still a 2 sat buy wall at 1.5btc. Get them before the transfers get there!

RDD was no different if you compare price spikes and supply. RDD is on a bigger exchange though. MOON has several advantages over RDD, one major advantage is active devs. Do your own research. IMO it's worth risking a few bucks.

how about you explain it since I havent seen any explanation of that this coin is by any of these worthless shills.

>slowpoke.jpg
hope you enormous retards take your lumps and learn next time.

I was promised many lambos and trips to moon. Are you telling me this isn't going to happen now?

everything you jusyt said is complete bullshit except for RDD being on real exchanges

It's been 3 days. Just chill.
It's not on or off until we get confirmation of bittrex/polo acceptance.

I can say that your mother is a prostitute on the same basis you say it's bullshit.

>active devs
I need to agree with this one. RDD has been in radio silence for the past month.

I hope someone is screencapping this thread before the inevitable pump.

this was my first day in crypto and i feel so dumb for falling for this.lost 0.2 BTC. if one of you kind, big whales could reimburse some I will very grateful

19NC1nubzxdDuXBn36ajB1txDokP2FNULj

If you're not interested enough to do your own research but lazy enough to ask to be spoonfed, you're not worth anyone's time.

the rats have already abandoned ship but no if the 1 sat buy wall goes you take a 100% loss because noone is buying this dead shitcoin

>first day in crypto
>lost
Welcome to the everybody else club

Why the FUCK is it so hard to get into crypto? I do a single google search on any of the big names (coinbase, kraken, coinmama etc) and I get a massive list of every person fucked over by these companies.

Also, the websites rarely work. I might just go cash deposit from localbitcoins at this point

dev active on twitter and plebb1t at least

scams like this really boil my beans

I got a PM from him.

OP speaks the truth.

This is the coming of the end for shill thread p&d coins.

Get into a real coin like XBY while it's still cheapish

I picked up 120k for the hell of it, worst case scenario I lose a few bucks.

Best case (apart from it somehow mooning obviously) I hold the 120k until once again some shills come around and pump it up then dump em then.

Heh, I will lose like 40 bucks. Bummer.

thank you for this post, good work user

coinmama is the best from that list

>I know a perfect coin to hold, one that is mined by just two dudes

lost $300, hanging self brb