STOP STOP STOP. I bought in at $2800 btc, just fuck my shit up. lesson learned I guess

STOP STOP STOP. I bought in at $2800 btc, just fuck my shit up. lesson learned I guess

just hold, hopefully you're not in BTC for the short term pump and dump

>bought in at ath
I guess your in it for the long hall user, It will definitely go back up. But I recommend you stop watching the price. Look at it again in a month. It's about to dip again.

How much did you buy?

might as well sell it now, and then buy back in once it starts rising again. perhaps buy back at the ATH.

You think this dumping is over OP?

welcome to the ride, don't be concerned, I bought some to, but you'll be glad in a month be patient :)

love u user

$5k, but I bought $5k last week which is helping to even things out. I got so ecstatic watching my grand total grow each day that I felt like I had to put in more, literally 30 minutes later the thing started to drop. It's not a good feeling when you watch your investment drop, I can see why stock brokers go crazy. but yes I am planning on holding these until 2020 and I'm sure I won't regret it.

Probably about $50 worth.

What lesson do you think was learned, op?

kek, the dumping isn't over yet

dude just hold i REALLY dont understand these threads. are you trying to make instant gains while buying @ ATH??? where do u people come from

guys i'm enjoying these past few weeks so much. how much longer will this go on? do you think we have at least a few more years before everything gets regulated, or everything crashes?

BTC isn't going anywhere you idiot. People like you are what make the price drop temporarily and allow non-brainlets to capitalize by buying the dip and selling high.

Fuck you I sold I'm a filthy fucking no coiner now

bought in $50 USD at $2557
Still dont know if I did the right thing

It's still worth it. Bitcoin is great to slowly accumulate wealth to hide from women...imagine the alternative is to lose half in a divorce

>50$
Who gives a fuck

just hold you faggot

you'll be happy in 5 years

Fingers crossed that most of the action this month has been from people like OP, and it will all come down for us to buy on the cheap

where do u guys trade? what do u guys use bittrex?

i bought in from USD using coinbase and kraken, and I trade within crypto using bittrex. im in the US

I'm in Europe, kraken.com

just hold man it's fine, there's no excuse for selling bitcoin for a loss

Never _NEVER_ buy FOMO. it's not worth it

>I'm planning on holding these things til 2020
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

do you have a better suggestion? or are you just laughing bc I dont day trade with $10k of my personal savings

I'll hold it of course. I'll wait 3 years to make a profit if I have to. And I'll sell it if it ever to like 4-6k.
It was my first ever investment into cryptocurrency.

I waited 3.5 years with Dash when it fell from 10 to 1.7.
Then a friend mentioned ether was up.

I checked dash, it was 108.
sold
hold. never trade.

so is it a good idea to buy more bitcoins now?