What are you guys planning to buy with your crypto earnings? Me? I'm opting for something more lowkey...

What are you guys planning to buy with your crypto earnings? Me? I'm opting for something more lowkey. Perhaps an Aston Martin.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4LnHdWgLlFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Made in India

I want to own a home without a fucking mortgage, drive a decent car, (doesnt have to be lambo tier) and not have to wagecuck

retire early
buy a small house and 20 acres
make a garden and cut down trees for firewood
have a comfy life in the winter

Property

>tfw started with 4k in May
>tfw only 8k now
Was lambo just a meme? What money do you need to get rich off crypto? It doesn't look like I'll be making it any time soon.

Shit like this , christ if I could just have the freetime to think straight for a god damn week

There's a housing bubble in my city, I'd love to be able to buy a few places when it bursts and rent them out to people and then eventually sell them off. I would love a loft apartment for myself too.

>expecting to reach lamboland in one month of investment
>made 4k this month and not satisfied
bruh...

Housing bubble is everywhere and when it bursts there will be cheap mansions for all cryptofags.

you made 100% in a month and you are sad?
are you crazy?

I made 21x in 4 years on Dash and Ether.

Total hours spend maybe 150.

Now have 200k if Ethereum doesn't fail.

mfw when income 20k.

I made 10 years.

I already live like a monk so I'll keep doing that just with my own place.

Im taking the subtle approach with a lambo with some bitcoin decals(maybe etheruem as well depending how that goes)

I hope so man,even if I can just afford a down payment on a nice apartment would be amazing, paying rent is such a rip off when you'd be paying around the same with a decent mortage (if not maybe less).

Tesla Model 3 breh

fucking this

every human needs peace and quiet. Im gonna do whatever i can to make it to this point

ooh good one! I would totally buy one if I had the money. These things look awesome.

Veeeery low key

im a simple man

Fucken nothing, eventually just whack it all on more stable investments and maybe a small treat for myself like a used F40 or something.

I was joking tbqh, all this money feels nice
Next step: securing gains and further compounding I guess

Fuck a car, I'm buying real estate. Pic related is what I can afford after today.

Can't wait till im actually able to make some type of earnings. Still very new to all of this, but I know the day will come when I finally make some type of profit.

if you buy real estate you need income. crypto trading doesn't generate income reliably.

1972 Mercedes-Benz 600 Kompressor
so I'm shielded from the peasants outside.
youtube.com/watch?v=4LnHdWgLlFI

Also the trunk at 8:00

Not if you pay in full and take out zero loans

Dude it's impossible to NOT make profits. This shit is retarded

If you leave a decent down payment your monthly mortgage payment would be less than you would pay as rent with the added bonus of going to eventually owning the place (assuming you have a job and your own place).

Buy multiple apartments, rent out all but one

Freedom.

Okay, this is by far the best answer

2018 AMG GTR

this fucker right here

This, including a driver and a guy whose sole purpose is to open my door. He also should be able to juggle for my amusement.

nice

this if i can get rich enough to justify

>Ctrl + F
>No Audi
kek

Audi S8 PLUS, full-size luxury sedan, 4.0L 520HP twin-turbo engine capable of delivering fastest 0-60 times in her class, the most elegant looking mean motherfucking sporty german luxury sedan in the world.

2005 BMW E46 M3, preferably Laguna Seca Blue.

It's modest and achievable for now, Lambo in a few years time.

I have over 10 million Moon coins so I'll be buying a small island this time next year

A small forest, and maybe get into forestry. I would also like a piece of land where I can grow trees from scratch. Idk why but I always liked this idea.

noodles

Buy a US Greencard for me and my sister.

this desu

you still have to pay insurance, utilities, and property tax.

Twesla

Tesla Model S P95D modified with Twingo front
with Baby on Board sticker
with Gay Pride sticker
:-))

It looks so happy.

you're probably a filthy nocoiner

Yeah, I'm tired of "le angry rage man" look on new cars. It seems so juvenile. Like everyone on the road was 13 years old.

>w-we're gonna make it bros

I have maybe $500/month to throw at cryptos. Can I lambo too, starting from 0?

or maybe this

>this is now a happy car thread

Veeky Forums git in ur twinko and go
Veeky Forums is for meme coins

>git
Doug?

I'm going to fix up my old Monte Carlo.

Id be happy retiring early. already own a house. I wouldn't mine working part time. im 21 and I cant imagine working for 40 more years.