Why is this coin only at 1 sat on yobit?

why is this coin only at 1 sat on yobit?

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocoderz.com/espers.html
pool.minertopia.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that's ESP1.
Espers moved to a new chain (ESP2). That's now 6 SAT on novaexchange.

Esp on yobit is an old chain.

ah okay

STAY AWAY FROM ESPERS ON YOBIT

They never swapped from ESP to ESP2 so they are pretty much worthless which is why the price is so low.

However espers is a very good coin with some good dev so I would recommend getting in at 5-6 sat on nova.

buy and HODL?

YOBIT FUCKING SUCKS DONT USE THEM TO TRADE

espers is 6 sat on novaexchange, just some stats

Circulating Supply
28,518,147,654 RDD
Circulating Supply
20,102,466,741 ESP
ReddCoin (RDD)
$0.001605
Espers (ESP)
$0.000145

alright i got 32k esp for 6 sat. what direction is this going in?

up, the 6sat wall is going down soon, plus it's been close to the top of the livecoin voting for the newest coin to be added to their exchange for awhile now

expect it to be pumped and dumped when it goes up, but it's also a good coin for the long term similar to siacoin

how do you check the walls? i'm willing to put more and to just sit on it because i'm tired of trading. shit is too stressful.

Before you buy anything on Yobit always check that the wallet is not in maintenance mode.

Ok so here we have espers buy/sell orders and the market history. As you can see in the history most people are buying rather than selling. In the last 10 trades people have bought nine times for a total of ~.7 btc at 6 sat. One person sold for ~.15 btc at 5 sat. So in the last 10 trades that .55 btc worth were taken out of people who want to buy at 6 sat or less.

Now if you look at the buy orders there are only ~1.3 btc worth left at 6 sat, so if things keep going the way they are going then soon there won't be any more ESP2 available at 6 sat and if people want to buy they'll have to buy at 7 sat. This is happening with bitcoins being in a volatile phase which usually isn't good for altcoins.

Plus espers is soon to be added to more exchanges which will drive the price and volume up.

and as I was typing this someone else bought .3 btc worth so there is less than 1 bitcoin available worth of espers left on nova.

nice. i feel way better holding this after the MOON debacle. thank you.

time to take er for a spin

No problem
and if you are looking to buy and sell short term I'd recommend still buying and selling coins that have long term plans/value. That way if they take a hit, you can still hold onto them and if you wait a bit they will most likely recover their value.

You can pump and dump coins like moon, but you have to get in early and get rid of them quick so you aren't stuck with them.I bought a couple at 1 sat and sold them right away at 2 sat because I didn't want to be stuck with a worthless coin.

typo meant 323k
yeah learned my moon lesson

how long does it take to move btc from bittrex to nova?

Depends how long it takes to get 3 confirmations. Hopefully only an hour or so at most, but sometimes it can take much longer.

took me

what does it actually do btw?

I usually use LTC (or ETH on other marketplaces) for transfers because they are faster.

cryptocoderz.com/espers.html

check out their website and ANN, friend

>Of these include the secure messaging system
fuck, I like that

>but it's also a good coin for the long term
Why?

I love the idea behind the coin but you can get any conventional program/apps that does the same stuff and it will usually be free.

Can I mine this shit?

Well of course that is just my opinion, but I base that off of the dev team and it's roadmap plus it potentially being added to more exchanges soon.

You should read up on it, as you should all coins before you invest.

PoS, in-wallet miner cpu/gpu in development. read up niglet

"conventional" apps i.e., backdoored apps controlled by corps to sell 'user' data, going through gov backdoored networks

he aint wrong tho

yes, my nigga pool.minertopia.org/

hmq1725

Guys please help me. I took my Esp on Poswallet, first i bought 60$ worth of PoSW and then i turned my PoSW into 280k Espers, but my blockfolio says that 280k esp are worth 8 dollars, how possible it is? Am i retarded?

blockfolio is shit about being accurate when it comes to alt coins, especially because yobit still has the old ESP1 coins flooded in it, blockfolio thinks the price is a lot lower

it probably thinks the price is 1 sat or something. don't worry about it

my suggestion is to use coinmarketcap to measure your portfolio value

True, but you know how our placated population doesn't give a fuck about that.

the governments of any 1st world country already knows everything it wants to know about its citizens regardless

stupid planet

30 mil hodl

what's so special about this coin?

Masternodes, encrypted messages, good tech, they're trying to get listed on bittrex and polo, with a good chance IMHO. Way underpriced now.