Why is this coin only at 1 sat on yobit?

farquit
farquit

"conventional" apps i.e., backdoored apps controlled by corps to sell 'user' data, going through gov backdoored networks

he aint wrong tho

Firespawn
Firespawn

yes, my nigga pool.minertopia.org/

hmq1725

Spamalot
Spamalot

Guys please help me. I took my Esp on Poswallet, first i bought 60$ worth of PoSW and then i turned my PoSW into 280k Espers, but my blockfolio says that 280k esp are worth 8 dollars, how possible it is? Am i retarded?

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

blockfolio is shit about being accurate when it comes to alt coins, especially because yobit still has the old ESP1 coins flooded in it, blockfolio thinks the price is a lot lower

idontknow
idontknow

it probably thinks the price is 1 sat or something. don't worry about it

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

my suggestion is to use coinmarketcap to measure your portfolio value

RumChicken
RumChicken

True, but you know how our placated population doesn't give a fuck about that.

TechHater
TechHater

the governments of any 1st world country already knows everything it wants to know about its citizens regardless

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

stupid planet

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

30 mil hodl

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

what's so special about this coin?

Nojokur
Nojokur

Masternodes, encrypted messages, good tech, they're trying to get listed on bittrex and polo, with a good chance IMHO. Way underpriced now.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit