What say you Veeky Forums, are the weakhands about to be BTFO when BTC hits 3100?

What say you Veeky Forums, are the weakhands about to be BTFO when BTC hits 3100?

The meme triangles are supporting this.

Other urls found in this thread:

stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:chart_analysis:chart_patterns:symmetrical_triangle_continuation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

some TA info for those unenlightened:
stockcharts.com/school/doku.php?id=chart_school:chart_analysis:chart_patterns:symmetrical_triangle_continuation

>it's 2017 and idiots still believe in the TA fairy tale

It's going to go down, not up.

>people are buying pieces of code with 0 real worth for exorbitant prices based on nothing but hearsay and meme magic
>the technical analysts are the weird ones

>people are buying pieces of code with 0 real worth for exorbitant prices based on nothing but hearsay and meme magic

Is what idiots who have done 0 research would say.

yup, all signals point to another sink, lmao this is gonna be glorious, can't believe someone bought at 2700 dollarydoos.

The only way TA is real is if enough people fall for it. It's basically a self fulfilling prophecy. It has no actual basis in reality however.

Its like he doesnt know that the paper our government prints and hands out is the only thing with REAL worth.

>Bought $150 worth of RDD when it was 10 sats, if I just held I could've sold at $1000+

NOT AGAIN, NEVER AGAIN AM I SELLING ANYTHING, NOT EVER

Whats BTFO mean? Sorry noob here.

BTC has always had a an upwards trend, how some people believe it'll go down without recovering and coming back even stronger, is beyond me.

Blown the fuck out

"Blown the fuck out"

It's like rekt.

Also, get off of here, normie.

THE BREAKOUT BEGINS
yup, silly TA virgins all afraid of a little continuation pattern

>mooncoin
>dogecoin
>ethers
>reddcoin
>potcoin
>implying ANY of these turdcoins will still be around in 6 months
>implying they're not just valueless P&D heaven for shills on Veeky Forums

I'll just leave this here.

I'll just leave this question here too:
When the news is talking about a thing, is it time to buy it or sell it?

>sold at 2800
>bought the dip today

buy rumor sell news

IT'S BREAKOUT TIME
Expect 3100 by tomorrow night. you have been warned.
sell usually but i'm riding it out for now, hoping hype will keep building up to a breakout into mainstream.

So, there are no trends at all in market data? Really?

do you even understand how finance works ?

Leave this board, normie scum.

Matter of fact, leave this website and never come back. You're making a mistake by being here, kiddo.

*teleports*

Normies are talking about bitcoin again. Smart money gets out now.

looks like a bigger part of some jewish plan

see