Mfw this is just a phone game to me and I only started with $1k and I'm up to $12k in a month

>Mfw this is just a phone game to me and I only started with $1k and I'm up to $12k in a month

Other urls found in this thread:

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how

are you going to cash out soon? buy yourself something nice?

Nah, I probably won't cash out until it stops being fun

>mfw PIVX is the only thing I'm in the green on

Bought the "crash" Veeky Forumsbro

>started with 100 a few months ago
>learned the ropes, made huge gains
>amass 6000 USD, decide to throw it all on a coin
>oh VOX looks good
>rising
>rising
>dipping
>falling
>crashing
>bottoming out
>lose thousands
>end up with 1k.

What next?

Cont. I also had dgb and redd before the shills took it for a ride

I'd put that $1k into something just as risky my dude, can't lose twice right?

You'd like me to lose now wouldn't you

why didn't you transfer half of that into fiat?

3k is still a ton of money to fuck around with in shitcoins

Lmao nah I was just fucking with you bro, I'm not gonna shill you any coin man, you got yourself up to $6k you can do it again

>a few months ago
If you had held, you would have $12k now.

If you're not rich already you should never go over the hundreds into a single shit coin.if you EVER do, you cash out at around 75-100% gains. The people who are actually pumping that coin don't milk it, they get their reasonable profit and leave it to crash and burn.

Probably because I felt invincible making easy bucks in a bull market. I think I'll actually try to learn some TA now.

Word. We'll all make it

Mooncoin is guaranteed atleast 27 sats, holding strong

Where is best place to learn the ropes?

Similar position. I put approx $200 into WAVES at ico and now it's worth a few thousand dollars. I was just fucking around - I make good money, could have splurged... kicking myself for not dropping like 5-10k into the ico.

Unironically, this board you're on.

> implying this place is good for anything other than scamming newbies with pump and dumps

bought 6 btc last summer, portfolio is sitting around 33 btc now

feels pretty good

Whay about besides this board? I honestly haven't seen any good tutorials on coin trading here. All I see is "buy this coin plebs"

What app is this

Blockfolio

This is refreshing to read.

I like to imagine this happens to all the bullmarket newbies eventually.

You won't see any advice about how to make a consistent profit trading here.

It's just people chasing pumps or buying in a bullmarket.

If these bearish conditions continue for a while it will be the end of the "I just started two weeks ago and made X already" threads.

>6k usd

>he didnt put it all in etherium

for fuck sake user do you want to be a wage cuck watch in 2 years eth will be 5k ea

What trader do you use and what wallet? Any that you like better than others? I mean its pretty simple right?

You put in USD to the trader and ask for X amount of ETH or BTC. Then you use your wallet link.

Then find Alt coins and trade? All honest ill probably dump in ETH.

mfw when 2 months i'm up 10k from 800 'investment'
It's not hard, now don't fuck up.

I agree with . Either you can go and read books on crypto and markets and all that shit, or you can actually experience everything first hand here and get real practical experience. You'll learn more here than you will from any book or guide. The other place I check besides Veeky Forums is r/ethtrader so check them out too. Also there are tons of crypto youtubers that you could watch if you have the patience.

I've been here for years (before it was 99% crypto) and got into altcoins back in January and I've never read a guide. Jumping straight into everything and developing your own strategies and techniques is as good as anything else. Remember this is glorified gambling and nothing more.

Top fucking kek. I was trying to tell everyone investing in this shit to get out when it was 3000 sats. I made a nice 50% profit overnight and immediately sold. There were a few greedy cunts saying it would moon to 10k sats later in the day. It feels good to be right.

Any advice on this?

I use Bitfinex or GDAX for daytrading Ethereum. Bitstamp will begin trading it soon, they're also a good one.

I use the official Ethereum Wallet to store most of my ether and all my erc20 tokens, and then keep 20 on an exchange for daytrading.

For (non-eth) alt coins, use Bittrex. Avoid Poloniex unless you absolutely HAVE to use it (e.g. for Sia). Polo is clunky, shit and very scammy.

> Polo is scammy
I've heard the same about BITTREX.

Bittrex is licensed for even NY users to use and doesn't go down whenever something with high volume hits a peak like polo. You tell me which sounds more scammy.

Sia is available on Bittrex too - bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SC

>before it was 99% crypto
When was it ever not? This board broke off of /g/ because /g/ kept getting flooded with buttcoin threads during the first bubble. This was a crypto containment board from the start.

Lucky sonofabitch. None of my shit is moving.