Edgy jokes aside, do you think there will ever be another crusade?

Edgy jokes aside, do you think there will ever be another crusade?

I'm well aware secularism and atheism have been on the rise in Europe and there aren't as many Christians as there once were.

Do you think protestants/Catholics will ever band together and go on another crusade in the defense of Israel/ attack israel/ attack a different middle eastern nation/ attack their mother country to make her a Christian state again?

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

todayscatholicworld.com/great-catholic-monarch.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Europeans/Americans, no. But I could totally see Sub-Sarahan Africans going on a crusade, probably not to the Middle East but against Muslim nations in Africa.

no
Catholic Church has literally no power
by 2100 the entire planet will be atheist (even the sand niggers) and we will be Star trek n shiet

why do you think everyone will be atheist?

If you believe the Catholic prophecies (which I do) then yes.

What Catholic prophecies?

No, because Muslims don't have Jerusalem. I wanna see an Orthodox crusade on Constantinople.

todayscatholicworld.com/great-catholic-monarch.htm

Damn, had no idea Catholics were this nutty.

By "The Great Monarch" do they mean Jesus or some random dude

For Catholics (unlike Protestants) God has never stopped speaking.
A prophesied hero.

we could really use a catholic hero in this day and age

Whom does God speak to? (Just found the thread am going to read that article now.)

Yes, led by out glorious leader Loys(from France) Lelievre.

I think he means God only speaks to Catholics (meaning the pope)

there hasn't been one for six hundred years

you tell me

WHEN CATHOKEKS AND NEW AGE KEKS COLLIDE

just because you go 40 years without sex, does that mean you'll never get pussy again? i think not

>literal forty y/o virgins
>not doomed from the beginning

They can muster the strength to purchase a call girl and get lucky.

Various Saints and the like.

not what i meant

lets say you get some pussy when youre 14, then go 40 years without getting any. the possibility of you getting some isnt 0%

>54 yo almost-virgins
>Not 0%

rape exists

What do you mean new age? Did you fall for the apologist meme that Catholics wuz always all rational and shit?

It probably does.

All this diplomacy with other religions and other religions leaders was all secretly a build-up to create a great multi-religious crusade to save the Christians and other religious minorities from savages.

Just wait, Pope Francis one day announces, alongside Orthodox patriarchs, the Coptic pope, and Egyptian Grand Mufti, an effort to jointly declare holy war on ISIS.

I doubt it unless the Muslims do something really stupid(nuke). Might not be Catholic though.