What are you gonna buy yourself with your gainz?

What are you gonna buy yourself with your gainz?

I'll probably spend like 10-20k on a big vacation, depending on how much is left I'll keep investing or buy a lambo or whatever.
Already have made 18k, so I'm good already.

Made a bit over 40k so far. Not planning on cashing out for a while. I've made enough to pay off my student loans, but I also want some money in addition to that. Maybe to help buy a house or something later on.

>cashing out
>ever

How do i get gainz like you guys? I only have .25btc and have to put all in.

How much fiat did you invest overall?

I'm holding long with eth, btc, and actually some HMQ (vitalik shilling for the WE WUZ CRYPTO coin already doubled my investment) but when I cash out a lot of it might go into index funds like a fucking normie boomer. if not then it's either more guns, more tattoos, or a motorcycle.

Nice dude, when did you get in and how much did you pay for those?

Around 20-25k total. I only started putting money in about 6 weeks ago, been putting more in every week. I could have made more if I invested it more efficiently, but I'm happy so far.

There's literally no point in vacationing. Ever since (((multiculturalism))) every town is the same shit hole. Same chinese food knockoffs, same nigger ghettos, etc. When you go to Jamaica, you go to a fancy fenced in resort that is surrounded by gates and security. But, get that instagram ready! You're in Jamaica! Stupid as fuck. Even seeing landmarks is just like, "Yup. That's Big Ben."

The best travel is going to a real local place that doesn't cater to tourists and preferably has nothing but indigenous people. Walking through London, I might as well have just gone to Deerborn, Michigan. Literally the same shit.

>throwing unnecessarily large amounts of money away on ephemeral hedonistic activities
You wouldn't happen to be a nigger, would you?

just bought the new gtx 1080 ti and a ultra wide 1440p monitor

Checkd and rekt. How are those ultrawides? Really fucking want one.

I'm planning on buying a golf course, a tennis court, and a butler

Why do I get the feeling you've only seen deerborn michigan and London in your life

Travelling is one of my favorite activities and have had a heap of fun with mates in major cities, it can get a bit same same but there are plenty that I find strike a good balance. Getting off the beaten track can definitely be awesome too but that's been a meme in itself with people just doing it for the sake of doing it / for the insta. Sometimes it's nice to just go where the weathers warm, the beers are cheap, and you can just sit the fuck down for a week or two and do nothing.

I've not been to every continent but I definitely haven't stayed in one place either. I'm just saying, there is nothing special about traveling. It costs money, people are cunts, the "payoff" is just a picture or a story to tell your friends or post for likes on jewbook. Europe is great, parts of America are fine. But why would I go to a shithole like Africa? And, if I did, it would probably be some fancy gated community like I said previously that caters purely towards white tourists.

Just saying, it's not what its chalked up to be. The entire south in America is now half nigger and half spic. And when you get to those nice local area, its just dumbfuck white rednecks. Miami, for example, is an utter shithole. Disgusting. Once you leave the tourist areas, its nothing but cuban and haitian ghetto.

Im just a 4chin autist though. I'd rather sit in my basement and trade crypto

Can confirm they are fucking awesome, get the biggest one of a good quality you can afford.

food for a whole fucking year. and i am not saying one fancy dinner a week, but actual food, three times a day no less!

>Putting emotional value on your investments and mentally spending money before you have it

Hoo boy you better hope you cash out before a crash. You're one of the idiots who sells and loses everything.

Just planned a $25k vacation with some of my gains. bretty good

my ex and her sister as naked maids