I have a spare $7000 a month from my job to shove into cryptocurrency. Im only interested in long term solid coins...

I have a spare $7000 a month from my job to shove into cryptocurrency. Im only interested in long term solid coins. I'm willing to wait 5-7 years before cashing out some of it. What do I go into to diversify?

So far I have: BTC, ETH. Eth classic, Ltc, waves, steem, siacoin. Am I missing any others?

As I said only long term holds, thanks.

Look into GNT XLM and (at least) one of the 3 privacy alts ( XMR ZEC DASH)

DGB

so much bad advice going around these boards
you want bitbean, posw, rdd, vox and xby

those you get equal amounts for 40%

60 % goes into mooncoin for longer steadier gainz

you'll wake up in lamboland in like a month or so once the normies come rolling in

Isn't digibytes a scam though? That mine craft news is just one guys private server to play on, not even the main gaming company.

Also Normies don't care or can't be bothered to learn how to earn dgb through playing games.

exactly why i didn't mention it man look here >

SHIFT looks very promising

You don't need Eth Classic for longterm holding. It would be worth more than regular ETH already if it was any good.

BTC, ETH, DASH

Read this thread

>long term
>BITBEAN, PIECE OF SHIT WALLET, REDDITCOIN
holy shit my sides
calls this BAD ADVICE

put 3500 into rdd and make this shitty thing kick up to the moon listen to noone.

Circuits of Value.

Nuff said.

>spare $7,000 a month
holy shit senpai you don't even need to invest unless you're bored or something.

If I were you I'd buy the slight dips in Bitcoin and Ethereum right now, though I'm not going to do the same because I don't have as much money to throw around and those are expensive.

Every coin you listed except maybe RDD is a shitcoin.

Wait and then put everything on civic, it's gonna be a gamechanger.

Yeah, what the fuck? Ether, Wave, Ripple, Ergo. Invest in the unique tech coins. Put money into the smaller market cap coins for the most return once people realize what all these coins actually do.

Don't buy now, wait a few months until BTC crashes (like it always does)
Then diversify to as many shitcoins as you can, and some ETH.
I'd do 50% BTC, 20% ETH, 30% among lots of shitcoins, put sell orders for 2000% of what you buy. Wait 5 years. Some of the coins will have mooned, increasing your BTC in the end

no coiner

where does it say that I'm a no coiner?
I'm a holder, and I've been holding since 2014. I will keep holding.
I don't know what gave you the idea
fucking retard

Mooncoin is doing big crypto volume, worth checking out

That is all, unless... you want... a moondown???