Musicoin LOL

>Google announcement is coming..!!

How many of you fell for it?

I fucking did. Bought in at 1011
Save me brothers

Hehe, i might have sold to you, bought in at 633

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAH AHAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHAT DID YOU LEARN? RETARD! PROBABLY NOTHING!

>bought at 700
>sold half at 1400
>sold the other half at 1200

I'm pretty good

Fuck you. Literally crying right now. I hope you're happy

I want to know what you learned from your mistake. Let's hear it.

I am definitely sitting with some bags for a while. I'm obviously a newcoiner.

WHAT DID U LEARN

All I can say is this board desperately needs mods. Nobody is following the rules here. This is what happens when people break the rules. People are victimized.

did any of you _really_ think that anyone was going to use this shitcoin to listen to music when spotify exists?

Jesus christ, okay.
This was my third coin after successful rides with SEC and DGB, so I didn't really think about it. I didn't actually believe it'll be a good coin. Next time I'm gonna be careful and do a stop loss order or whatever the fuck people call it.

Deep down I want to believe it'll go up again, but I'll just sell for a loss when it goes a little
up again and trade some other shitcoin.

Is there a snowballs chance in hell that it will ever spike back to what it was? These bags are heavy

Wrong. You should do your research and follow the platform that pairs with the coin. IS it useful? Who is developing it? Who is in the community? Are they concerned with the coin? or the platform? New coins alone no longer serve a purpose except pump and dumps. There are so many of them that it makes no sense unless there's a viable platform. Chasing pump and dumps will get you burned unless you have an exit plan right from the start, AND you watch the chart and orders non-stop. Buying advice from Veeky Forums is not a valid investment strategy. That's how you get fucked directly in the ass.
Class dismissed.

i made some great gains from this, thought the voxcoin shills netted me a loss

This piece of shit coin is the reason I stopped listening to Veeky Forums for crypto advice

I don't know anything about this coin, but I know a bit about pump and dumps. If you really want your money back, hang on to those bags and see if they hit it again. Just don't shill the coin. For the love of god don't pass your burden on to some other poor sucker.

I just took a quick profit and got the fuck out of there.

Alright. It's nice having someone telling it straight to me. Have a nice day

Good luck dude

LMAO

Get fucked you subhuman bag holder, I'm so happy I do TA and take big fat dumps on your face every day of this crypto mega bull run.

What do you mean victimized, these idiots deserve their bags until they wise up about how the crypto game is really run.

I was the guy initially started shilling musicoin when It was 2m market cap. Basically it was a good buy at the time because no one really knew about it and they had an announcement coming up.

After the announcement though the devs acted utterly retarded and basically fucked the coin.

Sorry man. It was supposed to work out this way but it least you didn't get pic related.

Don't feel too bad, with the information you had it didn't seem like a bad choice. It was really the announcement thing that made it tank.

I'm glad I got home in time that day. I actually had $10,000 worth of musicoins. As soon as the dev's announcement didn't pan out, I sold immediately and narrowly avoided losing my money. Shame I couldn't sell an hour before that though.

Yeah, I done ok, bought in at about 600 and sold off my last 25% after the announcement shambles.

I just care about my fellow anons and what them to succeed.

I hate people like this
And don't understand why they think it is acceptable to kick a man when he is down. They deserve to be quarantined back to /b/.

Fuck you man, These guys, including me are pump & dump warriors. We live to do nothing but manipulate and sell to faggy HoDLERS. Research platform? Devs behind it? What are you, a faggot ? There is 0 value in any of there altcoins and it will continue to be the case for a while.

it's just a wild grind buddy. The quick ones come out on top, the rest sink.

>Got lucky on 2 coins.
>Thinks he is a phd in this stuff.

You people are so fucking obvious. Do the research, people that don't do research end up buying and bagholding vox.

Yeah, I hate that too.

fuck guys i dunno what to tell ya
i've profited off literally every shitcoin that has been shilled on here for the last three weeks

Same. I got fucked off Golos tho, I wasn't on drugs when I decided to buy that PoS but I might as fucking well have been.

Sadly yes, many people bought into the idea that this was actually going to replace or make a deal with an existing service.

>These guys, including me are pump & dump warriors
All I can do is laugh at this point. Does it make you mad that I'm shattering your shills with one paragraph? You were recruited to do someone's dirty work on a chat room. You probably picked up an invite on Veeky Forums that someone wasn't supposed to spam out. They'll coordinate one last run eventually that leaves everyone fucked over, just as soon as they think you trust them enough. You do all the shilling and they dump before you get a chance to sell. Got a nice little community going on in there? Think again, dipshit. You're absolutely NOT in control. You work FOR them.. Not with them.

lol crying faggot

asshole, this is not /b/