I've noticed there's been a lot of newfriends on biz lately. for all you faggots just coming in...

I've noticed there's been a lot of newfriends on biz lately. for all you faggots just coming in, let me let you in on a little secret called XBY.

xtrabytes.tech/

Brand new proof of signature based chain. but thats not the best part, the best part is that its at the bottom of a large dip as we speak.

Better hurry up and buy you dumb niggers, as I typed this the price went up another 20 sats. you wont ever be able to get in at 88 sats like I did, but you will be able to get in sub 300 unlike all the salty bagholders that bought the peak.

Mark my words biz, this coin is going to $.01 within the next ~3 weeks. Get in while you can.

this is what people talk about when they are saying buy the dip. updates are posted every day the dev thinks 6 days for a major update.

they just released a tipbot in the slack

the new wallet draft looks amazing

oh look, somebody on this board that didn't just sign up for bittrex yesterday and buy RDD.

yeah man it looks kickass, XBY is one of the most undervalued coins on the market right now. soon it will hit all the big exchanges and rocket through the thousand sats range

that reminds me. ATTENTION NEWFAGS
you need to join an exchange other than polo or bittrex to get in on this coin. try yobit or cryptopia

I own 120k and want to buy another 200k but my concern is so many early adopters bought millions for dirt cheap and am worried about being dumped on

Is anyone still holding this?

heaps of people its really a good time to buy

Excellent coin. Devs are active and communicative on forums. Glad it's dipping so i can accumulate more

yes, (i own about 5m) but we just aren't talking about it and shilling to no end like like the fraud Moon fags. this and Espers are good holds right now, and XBY will explode when the tech comes online

meh ill join you guys

The fact that XBY isn't even listed on Bittrex or Polo is a red flag in itself.

>new coin just starting out its development
>not on bittrex or polo
>red flag

ok, just know that when the time comes that it's listed on polo you'll be buying my bags

they are waiting for the tech to go online before applying.

116,000 XBY checking in.

Been holding since .0009 cents, this coin still has way more room for growth, its literally brand fucking new in every since of the word, and the dev and his team are extremely transparent and have lived up so far to their promises, which is just about all you could ever ask for in the crypto market. Ill be holding for quite a while.

just bought 8900 you better not have steered me wrong Veeky Forums

No OP here.

You won't regret it, things are just getting off the ground with this coin. Just remember to HODL until the storage system has been rolled out.

Me, got a static node for 500k so I'll guess I'll ride it out

Only retards.

Wouldn't you rather be a rich retard than a poor retard?

Just bought another 80k. Coin has got potentional, it's whatever if I lose it

There is a single dev. Who we don't even know really exists.

wrong, there are many devs working with him now. oh but you don't have his birth certificate or photo so he must be fake? go on the bitcointalk forum and read through his account history. fucking retard, does a little research really scare you that much?

Lol at you faggots for holding this scam coin.