Anyone remember the good times when Veeky Forums wasn't just shitcoin shill general?

Anyone remember the good times when Veeky Forums wasn't just shitcoin shill general?

shillcoins are the future

I do, and honestly I think it's Bean getting better

It was a lot less active

1% stock gains and some gay vanguard posts and alternative scammers?

it was literally 3 monts ago

I remember when the Needy Neet pastebin was regularly updated, and people constantly talked about interesting ways to invest, or make money.

Sure, there was a lot of shit since the board opened. But I actually learned about Peer to Peer, and Microlending investments, and with the Needy Neet pastebin I actually found some pretty interesting work. Not to mention people occasionally showing up and sharing how they made money from drop shipping guru's, to amazon store owners, to copywriters, e-book selling, and even some scamming people who had an interesting method for making some extra money. Resume critiquing, college education discussions, and stuff like that happened regularly.

Shame it's just a complete shillcoin board now.

It was a simpler time, one in which you might discuss the finer points of water bill reduction by way of sink peeing

holy fuck lmfao is this true?

I still do remember those times but crypto are this generations gold rush it's so hard to ignore.

The best part is amatuer stock traders trade this shit like it's baby shit.

>getting jewed flushing your toilet every time you squeeze out some piss
Come on user, you're smarter than that.

We need a fucking /crypto/ board so badly

What happen to the pastebin?
Do we honestly need more boards?

kek
It was yellow let it mellow, get it right god damn it

this

If there was no crypto threads Veeky Forums would be dead

/thread

>Reply
There was some fucker who made a few million a year by buying and shipping raw metals to and from China that I remember posting a little over a year ago. Veeky Forums used to actually be a decent board and the shitcoin threads were all ostracized

I miss frugal threads. No one is making them anymore.

>stock gains and some gay vanguard posts
Someone's feeling nervous about the fact that she has no long-term savings. Don't worry snowflake, we'll be euthanizing the poor elderly by the time you get there.

It wasn't anywhere near dead levels, but now a thread dies if it goes two hours without a post, which is pretty fucking fast.

No we don't need more boards, we need mods that will cleanup threads that break the rules ie: all the shilling and advertising threads.

When did this become a shillcoin board? I remember when trumpcoin was popular this board was still pretty normal. Guessing it's the last 1-2 months?

Ahh yes, the mythical gone time of four months ago.

I really would like some discussion of more traditional saving methods, early retirement, other business ventures, etc. speculating over cryptos is neat but there is more to business and finance than shilling pumps to idiots