ITT: Only portfolios with 500%+ returns

ITT: Only portfolios with 500%+ returns

>ALL

Setting a low bar lol

> check out my huge returns!
> less than 2000 dollars total

jesus christ guys who gives a fuck

Lol Noice, how long ago did you start.

Add another 0.5btc to that due to mooncoin not working on blickfolio.

Not 500 but I got tripps

Shit why don't you buy a lambo?! U strapped.

Did you :-)?

Dabbled around in April, got serious this week and I'm setting myself up for some good long term gains. It's been one hell of a ride.

I did. Got in XRP and RDD DGB early

Thanks Veeky Forums

How about portfolios with more than pocket change in them?

Those gains are awesome for your inital investment, but being an easter european poorfag i didnt have much to start with. GG and I hope you keep going like that.

What app is this?

I only started using blockfolio mid May. My portfolio was worth less than 6k at the start of the year.

blockfolio

thanks m8, any reason to use this over bittrex?

Its only a tracker, not an exchange. You enter your values to keep track of your portfolio on-the-go.

tfw almost 500%

this just tracks your coins, it's a phone app.
You have to manually type in your transactions. It kind of sucks.
cointracking.info seems better actually, and can link it directly to the exchanges API
it has a website, and an android APP
I'm personally using both

Im poor, give me a break

Ohhh thanks, i briefly looked at the web and thought it was for exchanges also

nice return though, gotta start somewhere bud.

What'd you buy? Interested in how diversified those gains were or whether it was a pure mad man's gamble

Predominately ETH. I margin trade ETH, LTC and XRP when i think the timing is right. Also made good gains on

DGB
REP
LISK
GNT
STEEM

Bought and sold each to cash in on the hype train the past few weeks. Right now its all ETH, LTC and BTC. Might buy XRP again if it drops to 11k sats.
I don;t touch Veeky Forums shit-coins like Music, RDD, Moon, Milo etc

These Blockfolio threads got me to intocoin.
Getting verified as we speak.

I hate to look like a beggar but can anybody send a tiny piece of BTC to my wallet?
I want to test out if this shit works or not.
Just send the smallest amount possible.

xpub6C6NoeJoJgJ729biVJSdCb2yYXz94EdJDQkYmY4yVDxmxrsjvKD9pTuRWDxNSofunQ5hhRYKzivVWBQt7Ycfu4ixAKUUYqnhK1Js6q4aKW7

d-did i do well guys?

Yeah buddy.

What the fuck

Over the month

Must be a Blockfolio bug but it keks me every time

How u do dis

What app is this?

Pretty sure im allowed to post itt but ive never seen a %change of my entire portfolio

Wtf

Blockfolio

wtf is your strategy????

I saw this the other day on DVD for like 2 bucks at a second hand store.

I pretended to be on my phone because couldn't stop laughing without looking like a weirdo.

What have you done to me biz?

I couldn't stop laughing.

Do you mind sharing to a poorfag how are you all able to do it? Started two months ago took some losses and gained some back. I'm around the same as when I started. Am I just too stupid for a proper strategy? I don't think I'm emotionally unstable for this tho.

in all honesty, i started this shit early in 2016 and all i did was buy ETH at 13€, XRP at 0.4c and HODL that shit.
i tried trading it in the beginning but i didnt know wtf i was doing.

Remember to never be too greedy. holding is only for stable coins. Obviously the pnd coins will go up too, but that will take a lot lot time
So, made a 50%+ profit on a pnd? Cash out and put it in another. Obviously you can hold the single digit satoshi priced coins for longer

Ah and buy low sell high. Never do the opposite

www.demoinestor.com

If you are trying to achieve massive returns like that but you're new and don't know where to start learning about trading, check out the site above. It lets you practice trading using fake money (paper trading) and you can reset your balance any time. You can also see how your performance actually compares to other users instead of just reading what people claim on /biz. Supports stocks and Bitcoin, maybe more in the future as I keep improving it.

Im the only person in this thread who knows blockfolio has a share screenshot feature

un-fucking-real

it's hard out here...spare some BTC help me I'm broke af 1MGtMMHPFghz7wz5tVc9Z294bi6mqugZs7

Dont daytrade. Dont chase pump and dumps unless you can absolutely get in as early as possible. Look for coins with good use and fundamentals, and especially ones with a good community behind them.

Thank you kind anons! May the crypto god repay you. I'll try to improve myself and see how it goes in the future.