2. Download a miner.
For Intel/ATI/AMD download CGMiner

For NVidia download CudaMiner

For CPU mining download Minerd.

---------------
3. Configure your miner.

If your using Linux, Then type the following into the console:

CGMiner:
./cgminer --scrypt -I 13 -o stratum+tcp://stratum.aikapool.com:7975 -u UserName.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

BFGMiner:
./bfgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum.aikapool.com:7975 -u UserName.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

If you want to mine on Windows, then you'll need to create a batch file to start your miner.

Simply open notepad and then copy and paste the following:

CGMiner:
cgminer --scrypt -I 13 -o stratum+tcp://stratum.aikapool.com:7975 -u UserName.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

BFGMiner:
bfgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum.aikapool.com:7975 -u UserName.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

MinerD:
minerd -a --scrypt -t 6 -s 4 -o stratum+tcp://stratum.aikapool.com:7975 -u UserName.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

Cudaminer For NVIDIA Cards:
cudaminer -o stratum+tcp://stratum.aikapool.com:7975 -u UserName.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

You then need to change "-u UserName.Worker -p Worker password" to reflect your own account. Eg, "-u Steve.StevesWorker -p StevesWorkerPassword".

Then go to "File > Save as" and save the file as "RunMe.bat" in the same folder containing your miners application files.

You are now ready to mine, double click on "RunMe.bat" to start mining.
----------------
4. Advanced CGMiner settings

Scrypt readme
Don't set intensity too high, I=11 is standard and safest. Higher intensity takes more GPU RAM. Check for hardware errors in CGMiner (HW). HW=0 is good, otherwise lower intensity.
Set shaders according to the readme (or look at your graphic cards specifications). CGMiner uses this value at first run to calculate thread-concurrency.

Other urls found in this thread:

dgb-groestl.theblocksfactory.com
discord.gg/Pr5jh
discord.gg/gjtPbsG
discord.gg/mUavC
discord.gg/D57cx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks!

What do I do with my mined mooncoins?

Nothing but hold

>easy as fuck money when Bittrex add this coin

You hold it for a week and buy a lambo

10x profits easy.

>AikaPool

Thanks, my r7 260x is fucking up on digibyte mining for some reason, even tough r9 290 mines well.

Welp , you've got that lil card a job.
To the moon we go fellas.

Who /poorfag mining with cpu on shitty old laptop here/?

i've been trying to get into it but I cant find much info on mining anything that isn't BTC because people tell you not to bother

Digibyte is straightforward , here you go it's all on getting started tab.

dgb-groestl.theblocksfactory.com

I'll stick around for a while, so ask if you need help.
Also depending on which card you have I might be able to help you with the script if you have any problems.

get on board bois

>BASEMENT-ROOTED WEABOOS ASSEMBLE!

>Veeky Forums ASSEMBLE!
ftfy

Thanks, going to start mining myself

where do i get cudaminer?

Can you send me discord invite?

discord.gg/Pr5jh

>discord.gg/Pr5jh
Is expired can you make a fresh one?

discord.gg/gjtPbsG

Which parts of the template do my user and password substitute?

still says expired, dafuq?

did you put it on public inv?

discord.gg/mUavC

discord.gg/D57cx8

heres a new one

I get the sneaking suspicion that this might not be mining correctly.

it won't open. i double click, it flashes and then vanishes. doesnt even give an error message

mining mooncoin, KEK
Have 100 moon tomorrow, nobody is buying :)

Had the same thing, the current cgminer version does not support gpu mining anymore, you have to get yourself version 3.7.2 or lower.
But my next problem is, I configured that old version and my hashrate is about 10khash/sec with an radeon 7850HD, shouldn't that be much higher?
I remember some years ago I mined dogecoins with hashrates of several hundred kh/sec, could that be?

i had a different issue, but i fixed it by removing the "--" infront of "scrypt"

how do i set a limit on how much of my CPU to use on minerd? it's just using a bit too much ATM and i'm worried about overheating

Did everything as told but i can not run the RunMe.bat file. I says "cudaminer is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
What to do?

ive been mining on aikapool for ages with 14.13kh/s and i still haven't gotten a single mooncoin wtf is this shit