USDT

So I just found out apparently the United States Department of Transportation has its own altcoin. Its already at $1 and looks pretty stable but does it have moon potential?

Also NASA coin when?

You being serious? or you dumb as fuck?

Fraid you're the joke in this thread m8

You being serious? or you dumb as fuck?

THIS IS GOING TO THE MOON

BUY NOW

UNDERVALUED

>NASA

North Azerbaijan Sandwich Association?

THIS IS $1 BUT IT WILL MOON !!!!1!!11!1! buy now

I did a lot of research back in February about XRP, RDD, DGB, MOON, and USDT and decided to put all my eggs in one basket - USDT.

I missed out on some decent gains but it wouldn't surprise me if USDT prepares for lift off soon. One of it's initial investors was the US Govt after all! HODLLLLL

I'm ready to throw some btc into this but give me a short rundown on which real world value this shitcoin offers first.

>real world value
stupid people are going to buy it and you get to take their money

It's at $1.04 right now you fucking retards.

If you guys pump USDT on Kraken, and you can, you will literally fuck up the entire crypto market.

Poloniex has so much volume and relies on USDT so it will fuck with people and BTC prices will go up, etc. Shit will get weird.

It's the official coin on an executive department. Like treasury bonds but for USDT.

US Department of Transportation will transport its investors to the moon!

the dev though, the dev really makes the coin

Why is this scam thing on polo and not regular USD

you cannot trust it its fucking joke

program a bot to always buy at 99.02 and always sell at 1.02
???
constant profit
reason : they always try to come to 1$

You can redeem USDT at the tether website for $1 each anyways. It'll very rarely go below $1, and if it does it will be very briefly because it offers instant no-risk profit.

Serious question, is this a good safe option to transfer crypto assets to in the event of a BTC crash/bear market/bubble bursting?

That's what I was instantly thinking. Maybe slightly different numbers, but this.

>You can redeem USDT at the tether website for $1 each anyways
Kek. Hello newfag.

Who the fuck is buying this on Kraken at $1.04 though? Like who is really this dumb?

Yes

Thanks for the tip. Bought in at 1$.
When are we mooning?

That damn dog may not have mooned but I can see this working, better not be a pump and dump though