"Back to Normal"

Keep buying Goy. The crash is over goy.

Make the rich richer by falling into their traps.

You neets deserve it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nZZ504TGDpE
steemit.com/ripple/@olyup/fck-you-money-the-rise-and-fall-of-xrp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this holds true for shitcoins, but for btc and eth, we are in the public phase, somewhere around bear trap and media attention. there might be a pretty significant flash crash on both soon, but they will both be in the green heavily by end of year

Time to get rich off of neet tears

It's time for short selling.

>BTC dipping after rising nonstop for days
>IT'S CRASHING SELL SELL SELL

there's a 'return to normal' thread up right now, some jackass is pretending to be a TV wizard

two nights ago there was a 'new paradigm' thread

>batman.png

look at the fucking graph you imbecile
the slope since March is not 'take off', it's greed/delusion tier

>LOOK AT THE GRAPH
>I'M AN EXPERT IN THE MARKETS
>CRYPTOCURRENCY ACTS THE SAME WAY AS EVERY OTHER MARKET

>LALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE SCREAMS I AM MAKING WATCHING MY PORTFOLIO CRASH AND BURN BY THE SECOND

This graph isn't how crypto grows, crypto grows in waves each peak being higher than the last low. It's like if you strung a bunch of these together. Long story short: hold long term, bitcoin/eth will be HUGE in 5 years

look at BTC in late 2013, notice the fuckin slope

Now look at January 2014

Now look at the run since March

Now kill yourself

Read my first post retard.
You're really stupid if you think this is a crash.

sell now, buy back on the dip.
that's how you make money trading
>all these idiotic norobinhooders

any day now faggot

Retards like you have been saying that for months.
Meanwhile those who hold profit long term. Daytrading will get you burned.

I am not pretending to be a TV wizard lol
I just did some technical analysis and a new trendline seems to have formed. You know, I also think BTC will drop in the big run, but I use TA to confirm my views. And right now, that's what I'm seeing. There could be some minor corrections in the trend soon, but I think uptrend will hold for now, at least if that trendline doesn't get fucked.

If you enjoy commenting on markets basing on your own ideas that you pulled out of nowhere then go ahead. But please don't say that I am the retarded one for backing my ideas with some actual data.

I think that In the near future someone will orchestrate a hashing power attack on one of the shitcoins showcasing the system's vulnerability. This will be what leads to a true market crash.

why isn't everyone hoping this will crash?
don't you want to get in on that dirt cheap btc?

if you sell now you're retarded
the normies are reading about bitcoin right now waiting for their coinbase verification

Because I already have dirt cheap BTC. I've been holding this longer than the newfags that got in over 2k that's for sure.
No reason to sell.

even if bitcoin drops to 600 I'm still gonna hold

I bought in at 2500

The money I spent was not money I am worried about losing, so I am going to ride this out till 2020+.

I'm not looking to cash out, personally I hope it plummets so I can buy more.

or you could sell now at 2400 and buy back 4 bitcoins at 600

lol, what an idiot. You think sellers are abandoning btc? everyone's trynna make some cash. Just that you're stupid enough to wait for 5 years.

eventually old hands are going to ask themselves why they are risking millions when they could just exit with big profits and re enter on the inevitable dip
it's only gone parabolic in late March, pretty much since the beginning of may, so not sure who the fuck you're paying attention to, but the market of today is completely different than it was two months ago

Look at the 30 day chart. Does it get any more fucking obvious.

Those who don't sell deserve whats coming to them.

>risking millions
I bought in much lower than it will ever dip now.
Bitcoin will continue to rise in the long term.
There is absolutely no reason to sell and you have given no argument as to why except for a chart that is posted time and time again. The chart is never true.

Here you go kids. Thank me later.

BUY 1200-1700?

This is a great example.
The chart was posted around 1500, BTC dropped, people thought it was crashing, and then it went up.
It will continue to go up in the longterm. Anybody that follows this chart for sage advice to help their investment is retarded.

Floor will be below 900. There will be a small bull run at 1200, dont give in. It will drop harder to 700-900 levels.

Screenshot this.

$1300 incoming
prepare your anus

Would be lovely. Buy up cheap rinse repeat.

sell high, buy on the INEVITABLE dip that is occurring right fucking now you delusional reject

Thanks reconciles with my own projection.

Here you go boys

If anybody reads this and bought at the tip then do not sell. It will go down, it will go back up. Just hold. Only way to make a loss is to sell at a loss.

Last time the bubble burst at 1200, it took btc 4 years to climb back up to 1200.

Bag holding is simply bad advice.

God bless these swings.

except when you expect there to be even greater losses from the point at which you sell, then you cut your losses, buy back on the dip and make your lost money back and then some

trading 101

Veeky Forums in one image

Nice one, senpai

Huh. I remember people posting this exact pic and saying this exact thing dozens of times already this year when bitcoin was under $2,000. Surely it will be different this time though.

Would you guys recommend that I wait for a few days to see what happens to BTC before I start investing in it, XRP and ETH?

Currently only have some DGB.

If you're looking to buyin I'd wait, yeah.

Thing is the "return to mean" is a drop to about $2k in this case.

Shh, don't even try.
Let the newfags take pride in their extensive market knowledge via the holy chart.

seriously... I remember some twitter guy smugly gloating about selling at 1400 because it's an unsustainable bubble... faggot missed the run up to 2800 in the meantime and we're sitting at 23-2400 now. I think that's my biggest issue with trading in and out. No one actually knows which way the market's moving and the exchanges aren't sophisticated enough for a normie to trade in and out with market momentum. If you're an uber 1337 trader, sure, but for everyone else, it's best to buy, hold, and stfu.

does the uber 1337 trader know what he is doing, or is he just getting lucky through his vague timing inclinations

youtube.com/watch?v=nZZ504TGDpE

hard to know. judging by the posts on biz, he's lucky as fuck. I've done nothing but stay even from trading so I've decided to just hold. Keep in mind, I have a job too so results may be different for a neet.

Don't fall for the pump. Its gonna drop harder, just like the fake pump to 2500.

The knife has fallen, don't try to catch it.

Pick it up from the floor and double your coins.

Will ETH moon even harder if BTC crashes?

This is it, boys
Do or die
Prepare your anguses

So far ETH and LTC have been steady as fuck, but historically both of them repeat BTC's movements.

So the both those coins should have fallen a bit, but maybe its their time to shine.

Maybe people are changing BTC to ETH/LTC instead of fiat.

Nah, unfortunately they're pretty much coupled right now. If BTC crashes, ETH will follow.

I think it would make sense - once we hear ETF's rejected it's going to go down, probably back to 1.5-2k, but it's going to go back up again sooner or later. If you're trading crypto just switch to ETH tradable currencies for safety.

Where are we at ?
The beginning of the Mania Phase ?

BTC and Alt Coins are their own separate bubbles.

Alt Coin bubble still has another 3-4 years to go IMO.

The Good Goy Strategy to never take any risk or have any reward

Just take out more than you put in and have some assets left.

That would be great yes please

I would agree the beginning of the mania phase. We are just in the very very beginnings of MSM attention.

>Nigerean Princes

So, the situation has changed. As I said before, if the trendline didn't hold, shit was probably going to happen.
Check this new chart. Doesn't look good for bulls, may be the beginning of a downtrend if volume rises.

When that happens, it will be the rise of those altcoins which don't rely on mining and instead use another form of consesus, like skycoin:
> 51% attack proof and strengthening against various attacks

I'm kinda impressed

What should I do if I don't want to return to fiat? Which coin will survive? ETH? XRP?

the gambler strategy of waiting until its too late and missing out on profits

Even if your picture should apply, the return to mean would suggest a mean of ~2000$ with a low at ~1800$. I kinda imagine worse when talking about a crash. But I guess 50% down is horrifying for some.

Just popping in to say thanks, you do good TA
Any comments on the alt market? Drop me a mail at fcnproenva gmail if you wanna be in touch

I bought at 2513...what do? Should i move some of it to eth to prepare for the crash? Or should i just HODL. i have about 200$ in eth and 200$ in btc

Are you mr. chart from yesterday?

thank mr. chart!

>I bought at 2513
>Should i move some of it to eth

You are the best namefag to grace this place in a while, you have my sincere thanks for giving me material to study over the past few days
>t. nocoiner that finally listened to you goys & bought in april

xrp is pretty safe, there was downward pressure on it for almost a week now, prepping it for when people panic out of bitcoin into alts and fiat

steemit.com/ripple/@olyup/fck-you-money-the-rise-and-fall-of-xrp

fuck off goy

I posted this at $2500

Tell me how wrong I am again.

Shits gonna dump harder tomorrow. Keep holding those bags.

don't buy xrp then, not really my problem you're missing the obvious pump

This

If we go below 2200, there is no turning back.

Looks like we just might. Bag holders gonna cry tomorrow.

It's you weak handed whites who are selling, and the chinks who are buying the dip. Fucking emotional cumskins.

Chinks are gonna dump so hard, the steam will power a thousand trains.

Chinks are waiting for withdraws to be activated. Any pump right now is market manipulation.

Why would you hold/buy in a severe downtrend anyways?

Try harder.

>graph of last 3 weeks
Kek, you can cherry pick any span of time for any crypto and see a similar trend. Doesn't mean it's the end of btc lol

been holding since 2012 I dont give a fuck.

:'(

Why are you asking people who might be wanting to sell?!

?WAIT why is nobody talking about ETH? ETH and BTC are trending together rofl.

Shouldn't we be selling ETH too?

Everytime Bitcoin has a correction you see these threads, and then a month later it reaches a new ATH. Honestly though why should we expect this time to be different?

Idiot....sell now and buy at the dip....multiply your money

Thanks OP, sold ETH at €160.
Already saved some money

>sold ETH

newfags pls go

B U Y
T H E
D I P

this is the peak of the biggest bitcoin bubble in history
so yeah, buy right in, buddy! good luck! :)

But I will rebuy at the dip, user.

omg eth is freefalling right now

should i keep my $$ in btc if i was just going to use 70% of it to invest in shitcoin anyways??

How will the btc dip affect investing in shitcoins?!?!?! this is the BIG question nobody is talking about

TIME TO BUY

BTC is the whale and all the alts are riding it. ETHfags will furiously deny this though.

>biggest bitcoin bubble in history
I bought in at january ATH ~1000 and it dumped to ~650 but it's still in the green

Stay in fiat until price stabilizes

Feels nice when you bought most of it at $7 heh.

Still disappointed that I predicted this dip and hedged it with ripple which is falling just as bad.

I hope it keeps dropping. I want in at $150