MOON

Coin got a new dev, it is still easy to mine, has innovative features. And it is only 3 sat for now.

You wont miss out user, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

chainz.cryptoid.info/moon/wallet.dws?736048.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>easy to mine
It sure is, you know those ASIC miners?
jews have been mining moon for long ass time now with them.
one dump and market is dead, don't be piccolo

Not buying your bags

>one dump and market is dead, don't be piccolo
It amazes me how few people realize this

Stay poor wagecuck

Alright, fuck it, I bought some. I was hesitant on RDD and DGB. Never again am I missing out on x000% gains. Hope this coin lives up to its name and takes me to the moon.

>p-please invest in me senpai!!

kys faggot. it was painfully obvious what you faggots were doing from the start

The holdings are frozen, dumbass.

hodling 5mil allready senpai

This one wallet holds 35% of all moon coins. How do you know it is frozen?
chainz.cryptoid.info/moon/wallet.dws?736048.htm

Because these are the coins of the old dev, now the wallet has updated, and these are on a fork.

This

>there are people falling for FUDs and panic sold at 2 sats
Tsk tsk

Explain how they are on fork please.

ANOTHER DAY OF GAINS IN THE MOON COIN WORLD, SENPAI

Recently, with collaborative efforts between the community, its’ volume has grown majorly in under 2 days, with its trajectory continuing upwards. It currently resides on 3 exchanges and is being well accepted across the different social media outlets and larger exchanges including poloniex and bittrex have shown interest in adding it to their exchange. Support for the technology is growing rapidly, with active movement by the development team adapting the technology for optimal performance. We would greatly appreciate your support in any way you can, possibly with some published material. Our support is growing as well as with a more rapid trajectory than RDD and XVG.

All new developments will be posted in /biz and reddit. You will be the first to know when you have gotten to stage 2.

glad I got my money out at 2 sats, those sell walls are looking big

nice and easy double

It would be foolish for someone to P n D or to have weak hands at this stage - MOON is a solid product with increasing support, keep the momentum up, join and do not sell.

>be you
>2027
>wake up at 6am in your musty, creaky bed next to the tranny landwhale you call your "wife"
>change into the only pair of clothes you own
>depart your 1 room flat in your disgustingly overcrowded building, dodging discarded needles and people lying on the floor as you make your way out
>walk down the street, carefully watching your surroundings in case anyone tries to mug your hole-ridden 10 year old pair of shoes
>walk into the garage where you work as a cleaner everyday
>notice that the first car in today is nothing like the usually bangers you get, but instead is a gleaming lamborghini
>tfw it's my car
>clean it with all your might, making sure it's absolutely spotless
>get given a 0.00001 mooncoin tip by yours truly
>tfw it's the most money you've seen in years
get back in while you still can, user

>Go to bleu trade
>see actual open buy orders for 2 sats

can't believe Veeky Forums is this stupid

Because the dev had these when the blockchain was still v1.0. The old dev left, and James (the current dev) took over, and updated the blockchain.

Where are all the Mooncoin classic?
only 0.00003 sats

scam, dont buy into this bullshit

fuck off scammer

t. butthurt 4 sat buyer