Why did the government choose to bail out the banks instead of the homeowners?

Why did the government choose to bail out the banks instead of the homeowners?

Why did Wall Street require emergency assistance but not people who can't make ends meet and are at risk of becoming homeless?

jews

jews

jews

Jews

jews

jews

Jews

Government doesn't act in the best interest of the people, they act in the best interest of their campaign donors and people giving them sweet kickbacks under the table.

American homeowners have no power over and matter very little to the people in DC. The bankers however? Yeah those are the puppetmasters.

Juden

Jews.

I know it's fashionable to answer "jews" and I won't lie that the government was primarily acting in the interests of the 0.001%, but please think about what will happen to all the people who only "make ends meet" thanks to credit card debt and other loans offered by banks.

because wall street controls the economy you fucking retard

also jews

Heebs

ITS THE JEWS

wtf I love jews now take my 5-17% interest

you try and loan it out peer to peer and government says you're a loan shark/illegal money transmitter
got to keep the goyim in line

>think about what will happen to all the people who only "make ends meet" thanks to credit card debt and other loans offered by banks.
They would be forced to be less retarded and not buy useless crap they can't pay while building a high interest debt that will only worsen the problem each month.
Seriously Schlomo, that kind of fake "filantropy" is painfully transparent. I can understand that exploiting sheeple is too tempting, but you guys always go too damn fucking far.

g g-gentiles!