Remember me guys?

Remember me when I came her to tell you guys to buy XVG when it was at 4 and 5 sats?
Remember me when I came here to tell you guys to buy RDD when it was at 13 and 14 sats?
You guys all laughed at me. I was a looner, a loser all alone. But who is laughing now?
I closed 90% of my positions with huge profits. No pump and dump shit, just common sense.

Now, I am back to tell you guys to get ready for the next huge move. Keep an eye on PPC folks. That is going to meltup like crazy. It's time to buy in slowly. I already bought. Are you guys going to laugh at me again? Remember,

PPC - Peercoin.

Good luck everybody and do some DD on this.

Thanks senpai, I'll check out PPC now. Do you have any more info you want to share?

Like what exchange it's on would be helpful

what about ppc do you like?

Sure,

It had a huge rally, retraced it back to the 38.2, also a trendline support is right there and this coin should be in the $20 to $30 per coin and not sub $2.

I tell ya what OP, i'll do whatever u say with what u gibs me
PXfbnMjw9PcPM7yudSWHgA4ZdkMUzVtDVe

First I've heard of it. Checked out the website and watched the video. Doesn't look like it's bringing much to the table other than encouraging people to be bag holders with its PoS network for 1% per year... It's a social meme coin in my mind. I think it may have had a high ICO because it was early then every realised that they had to hold bags just for 1% per year. Not my cup of coffee I'm afraid but no doubt it has a chance to moon like everything else out there.

It's a meme shitcoin senpai, don't even bother unless you wanna risk holding bags for OP who's already accumulated. The jig's up OP ya faggot.

Same as you guys said when I told you guys to buy XVG and RDD. I get used to it. I see value in it and if I see value in it then there are others out there who are a lot bigger than me.

Anyway, here a screenshot as I took XVG and RDD to my wallet out of the exchange and back again just as proof. Anyway, laugh at me again, call it a shitcoin as RDD and XVG. Time will tell. The more people call it a shit coin, the more convinced I am.

I'm in bro

where is your last post ?

rdd was full of bagholders untill it went to 100

PPC is actually a legit coin with reputation

I am not a daytrader, what happened with XVG and RDD happened faster than I expected. It can take still days to materialize but once it goes, I expect this to go at least 5 to 10 times the investment. So no need to go all in and in the meantime you can play around with other crypto's. gives you no stress. successful traders have patience. Buy low and sell high.

Good luck.

This is pure TA guys.

OK, now post your entry

whats a ta

Technical Analysis, go back to /b/

no im here to learn im from pol

ok now how did you know that
you must give us your sources otheerwise it wasnt you shilling about xvg and rdd

when do you figure it will go up

I don't know. Can be anytime, today tomorrow next week. Patience is key. But something will trigger a huge event and this will be a buying frenzy.

Rid me of my doubt, why should I buy PPC?

this coin has no further reasons to crash right

If you want to make it as a trader, you buy low and sell high right? You in and around support areas. We are at support.

Depends, The big guys didn't sold any coins yet and don't expect that they will sell for this low price. The price went down because some entities want to buy low to sell it high. To create panic so that the small guys sell. Then they will give signals that prices will go up, so that others will buy and move prices up for them. At some point, they push the price even more and create a buying frenzy, that's when they sell and the game starts over and over again. If you look at current price, it is pretty low right? Or do you like to buy higher?

what does the signal look like

NIgga, this shit looks like it's been dumped some and is on life support, why should it rise in price?

can be different types. It all depends on the situation. Sometimes you see a V-shape recovery, sometimes it just stalls and nobody gives a bat. Sometimes it is mooning and the first buying frenzy begins.

Even worse you fucking redditor

kys liberal cuck