WAVES

Ever wonder what Pluto looks like? Well strap in with me, we are about to find out.

Waves cannot rise much higher until it is added to Poloniex. When will that happen?

Its dipping. I bought some. Hope you're right.

why?

>Waves cannot rise much higher until it is added to Poloniex
Waves will literally replace Poloniex.

3P4h1ucpPMTSgrgger2Ar3Q4XTi167Ax6cS

pls donate some user. i used to have 100 WAV but then my wallet wiped.

3PGJuEJP3n8UKHQVQC5rcZZ5trGNHHLoPPP

Waves is VERY undevalued at the moment. Great technology, strong community, lots of work.
It should be in top 10 by the end of the year.

Someone ban with faggots please. Fucking beggars, have some dignity for fuck's sake

>a guy who had 100 waves asking to a guy who spent his third world wage to buy 40

Yeah, ok.

I can't stand these fucking beggars, they are in every thread now

Always asking without contributing

Fucking useless pieces of shit

Lol Poloniex is dying m8. Waves, Blocknet, Bitshares and friends are going to make Poloniex OBSOLETE.

Please don't spread fake news about waves. I have faith in this Bitcoin

1J1yCHrTw2tez6vwiShj7CkPciayGAHMkk

>morpheuscryptomeme.jpg

He gets it. Of all the superfluous shit that is getting a token these days, a real decentralized market is going to blow the fuck up.

In a decade, we're going to wonder why we ever trusted centralized services

"Hey baby I made a cryptocurrency named after our cat"
"Wow really?"
"Yeah pretty cool huh"
Took me literally 30 seconds and got me laid with the girlfriend, Waves is the future

Anyone want some Gatocoin? Post your Waves address

MobileGo's whitepaper states that they're using Ethereum and Waves blockchains and they've made like a mini exchange so that they're both interchangeable but making the network at least 2x faster. Pretty gud.
I think the winners will be fair rate exchanges made easy for the 3 billion noobs that want to ride this train or flat out won't have a choice unless they hate money and love paying high fees to banks for sweet fuck all.

3PFpeUXp8r7wzT8zTLSPLvzYiLgW4zdzDHM

>3PFpeUXp8r7wzT8zTLSPLvzYiLgW4zdzDHM
Sent

you had sex with your girlfriend?? fucking sweet bro

I made a cummies :^)

Do you realise you're gonna be able to use wave token on the new Mobilego market place user?

Also thanks user 3PDFdhAVArTdbZqxzGj9Mn8Q1bS18i61Jao

LETS KNOCK THIS SHIT OUT OF ORBIT

alriiiight bro, sweet

Thanks for the gabocoins user! I'll never forget you. Keep your address open so I can repay in kind when I'm on the moon.

Lol bullshit

ITS HAPPENING

Where can I buy waves for USD?

Waves or wings?

3PFVcqhvCxEmbsBTxNG7w7H3cuUvNqvVzdz
send me Waves and this gatocoin