I HURT MYSELF TODAY

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

H
O
L
D.

Did you buy at the ATH every time and then sell low? I'm still up $758 and I haven't sold for a while.

Congrats on being somewhat retarded.
Just remember that ETH is going to be worth a lot more than that in a few years.

Just hodl user, it'll all be back there tomorrow

Yep, you're all right I'm kind of pissed because I invested this for somebody else and told them that ether was a sure thing and it went down immediately afterwards.

When I see HODL in my head it means hold on for dear life.

And that's how it feels.

Somebody else said once you invest into crypto you should consider that money just gone, I think that's a very good point.

I think I invested slightly more than I should have; probably around 15 K would have been more comfy.

NEW BLOOD JOINS THIS EARTH AND QUICKLY HES SUBDUUUED

lawl

still at $38,300 profit here

Oh lookie here I will be taking some low-value crypto now

You invested for someone in the midst of a bitcoin rally , ETH ATH and after all the news were old.

You are stupid.

these posts are very cringey, not even two weeks ago it was at less than half of what it is today

Yes I'm learning the rules that's for sure.

What did you buy at?
I ain't selling
The original idea was that this is going to be a long-term investment, and I think it's still will be. I need to somehow adjust my expectations from looking at this every single day to looking at this over the course of several months.

NEVER SELL NEVER SELL NEVER SELL NEVER SELLNEVER SELL NEVER SELL NEVER SELL NEVER SELL

Capped

Dont stess it you'll be up %5 tomorrow.

How the fuck is that even real, just walk away from the screen user, just close your eyes

Hahahaha

Meh. Still at $40k profit.

Bought in March April and Beginning of May

How much did you buy for?

Hold. As I will be doing :(

Tfw buying 2.5 eth at 13$
>couldn't afford more since I was a broke ass working in a grocery store trying to survive.
>have a well paying job since I finished school and the price is through the roof

Most at $35

Another big chunk at $70-80

>tfw I made a profit of 56 ETH by trading the swings today

How much do you usually stake per trade? And how much of your total portfolio is that?

Do you discord?

Thanks shlomo-kun

Went in 10 at 192 still not worried at all but if we dip under 100 I think I would start too

TO SEE IF I COULD STEAL
A COUPLE
MEASLY SHARES

AT A WICKED
AWESOME
DEAL

>he bought at ATH

fucking tards I swear

I guess I will be able to keep making money forever off you idiots buying my bags

laggard as fuck

went in 3.5 at around the same. time to hold on for dear life

cut your looses and never come back

I'm going to listen to that dip-caller chick and buy after the expected drop.

If she's wrong and we're up to 210 or something on Monday, that's fine too.

sauce

TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL

Don't worry, Andy. It'll be okay.

HODL ITS JUST A FASE BITE THROUGH IT