Please fall for the mooncoin meme so I can sell and get out

Please fall for the mooncoin meme so I can sell and get out.

buying this absolute shitcoin was only worth it if you got in at 1 sat, you'd be a retard to buy above that

How much did you lose, bloke?

I bought 30$ of moonmemes at 2sat.

You will be avenged op. A group of us have been hunting down the group of people targetting biz lately and stealing noobs money, and we've found most of them. Their life as they kniw it is about to end so at least you will soon feel that satisfaction.

Oh hey that's me, I'm still holding my 1 sat

Pls be true

Please be true, they scammed a lot of people including myself, karma should get them for this.

Lots of guys like you gave away small sums, and some few took big sums. That's how it works.

Was RDD part of the long con? Make it take off in order to sell people on the idea of 20x gains with MOON and then just steal their money.

At least RDD was on a decent exchange, Moon will never get on Bittrex which is the only thing that can save it

I bought at 1 sat, sold off my risk at 4sat.
I'll keep shilling the fuck out if this coin. It's pure profit from here on out.

The conspiracy's keep getting crazier and crazier... lol

I fucking love these threads!

but it's like ethereum. it has moon word

I want to sell, but I don't have wallet, so I can't

Bought at 2, set a sell at 3, woke up to 50% gains
Got my BTC the fuck off that scammy fucking exchange ASAP
Will never transfer to it or anything like it again, the stress was not worth the gains

P.S. Minereum is a scam

If you sell it for DOGE right now you can get out with almost zero losses. The doge price translates to maybe 1.8-1.9 sat, I'm too lazy to do the math but its still better than bagholding or selling it for 1 sat

Come at me bro

no regrets because i still doubled my money, minus the free moons i gave to 3 people yesterday. i'm risk-averse so i didn't HODL after all. seeing these sell walls accumulate, seems i was right

Same here, bruh.

>tfw waiting eagerly for 4 sats after buying 1mil @ 3 sats like a fucking moron

Dont be a limp wristed faggot. This shit will go back up next week. This happened with RDD too.