>1985
>1985
>1985

Greedy people cashing out, nothing serious here

Normie tears nom nom

Piss off, jew egg.

what exchange

what's that euros?

As long as it stays above $1k I'm happy.

Even if it loses 50% of its value then you only have to double your BTC holdings to be back where you were.

What are you talking about, user? You wouldn't come here to lie to us, would you?

i would also like to remind you that about a week ago maybe a little more it was fucking less than 2k aswell

its dollar

Oh look another retarded thread.
Lost the argument in the other threads you made so you have to make another?

Cool, been waiting on a chance to put in more fiat, hopefully it crashes back to $1,000.

OP is fag.

yes thats right keep going. make this easy for me

Question: Bittrex is showing a current price of $2100 or so compared to 2400 on coinbase and other sites.

Should I transfer value to Bittrex and buy more BTC with that there?

Sure you can give it a shot if you're in time I think.

W-will my alts rise then, user-kun?

Take some acid and cry the pain away it is popping right now.

Bittrex doesn't sell for $, it sells for USDT, which is a cryptocurrency. Despite the concept of it being to be pegged at $1 its value fluctuates a bit around that point.

You stupid asshole

>Even if it loses 50% of its value then you only have to double your BTC holdings to be back where you were

my shekels dont sit right with that statement

this, I'm seeing a 2150 minimum at btc-e

> (OP)
>As long as it stays above $1k I'm happy.
>Even if it loses 50% of its value then you only have to double your BTC holdings to be back where you were.
This.. this applies to literally any investment. So now you double down and you have the same value but you've spent twice the capital. Wtf are you smoking

Say bitcoin drops 50%...I spend a few weeks doing my usual daytrading thing and the USD value is back where it was before the drop.

I mean, cost me a few weeks but it's not the end of the world.

But for a buy-and-holder the situation is obviously dire.

do you consider all money disposable, or just the money you invest?

>500
>500
>500
HODL BTFO

Three Words
>Dead
>Cat
>Bounce

Ahahahahahah