ITT: People who got what was coming to them

ITT: People who got what was coming to them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hua0zrAiTBs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pic related, I assume? It's odd how nobody talks about the martial law, mass sterilizations, and religious persecution under Indira Gandhi.

tbqh both got what was coming for them pajeet

>pic related

>It's odd how nobody talks about the martial law and religious persecution under Indira Gandhi.

because lefties control the media in india and gandhi family is put on a pedestal

>mass sterilizations

this one was by her son but one that should have been completed though.

t. Sardar Singh

The best moment of history.

1984 best year of my life

-t poo in the loo.

>tfw cucked by poo in loos and mudslimes

How's that Khalistan going for you bud?

Much better than india's sanitary program.

I think you need to check your maps son.

The poo is getting defensive.

>he thinks he has his own country
>is cucked so hard he ran to canada
>cries and jerks off to khalistan fanfic
There's always time to kys.

Better to be in Canada than a shit hole like India. Why are you getting so mad, poo?

What did Sanders do?

he really was a good boy that didn't do anything though.

lots of people have read A Fine Balance

Just imagine it

>World War 2 is over
>America has the strongest military
>America's navy has a near monopoly
>America has the largest economy

and here is the kicker

>America is THE ONLY power with nuclear weapons

Then these faggots happened

meh, things turned out ok enough without hundreds of millions dying in ww3

>all them liberal tears when they got the chair

The USSR could've been nuked into the fucking stone age if they really pushed in

>fuck with the Sikhs
>keep Sikh bodyguards
>what could go wrong

>be Indira
>get shot

as I said, things turned out well enough without killing hundreds of millions of people for the heinous crime of being born in the wrong country

you can't make this shit up

Yeah Rosa Luxemburg deserved it.

Yeah, but communism ruined half the planet.

Korea alone makes me wish they had used scaphism instead of the electric chair. Three million people dead and an entire country living in totalitarian hell forever.

Would've been Stalins fault if he forced it. We had their balls in our hand. They could've been forever confined as a regional power

Best Christmas ever.

She did nothing wrong.

Complete fucking moron for keeping Sikh bodyguards though

yes it was a true shame that so many had to suffer under the yoke of communism, but I think they probably would have preferred that to perishing in nuclear hellfire (or dying later from the fallout). And give North Korea time, they'll [COLLAPSE] eventually.

It doesn't really matter if it had been Stalin's fault or not, we managed to defeat communism without nuclear war and the untold human cost it would have entailed, that is a tremendous victory for mankind.

Also I think you're underestimating Russia to say that it could have remained a regional power. I quite strongly disagreed with Obama when he made a similar assertion that Russia is ultimately a regional player, the resources, population, and sheer geographic size make it far more than that. Even when plagued by inept leadership and every manner of disaster its geography puts it in an ideal position to maintain strong spheres in central asia, the middle east, the Caucasus, eastern europe, and the pacific rim.

>le self hating sardar

no white girl will ever love your turban, no matter how short it is.

Well, if it hadn't been for the Rosenbergs and the rest of the Los Alamos ring, a nuclear exchange would be impossible for like another 3 or 4 years.

>jews being untrustworthy traitors

shocking

What do you think?

>soviets got nukes from these two

Not at all, I can't believe you're that retarded not to know Stalin had spies in the Manhattan project

He certainly underestimated the lengths the senatorial class was willing to go to hold onto their power. Which makes it even more bizarre to me that Augustus then has such an easy time doing what Julius wanted.

Why are poos so obssesed with white woman? Who said i gave a fuck about what a white woman thinks?

because they thought that white women were toilet papers

>literally did absolutely nothing wrong

t. Canadian Sikh truck driver

The congress party distanced itself from the emergency while she was alive. It's like people don't even know history here.

reeeeeeeeeeee

Augustus was an actual political genius though he knew he could have all the power if he just took it incrementally.

>search for the assassination on youtube
>this comes up
youtube.com/watch?v=Hua0zrAiTBs

Interesting

You should look up what happened under some of the anti-communist regimes the USA sponsored. Many of them weren't that much different from North Korea.

Kek
>Indian cinema

i don't think anyone deserves what they got

>You should look up what happened under some of the communist regimes the USSR sponsored. Many of them weren't that much different from North Korea.
Fixed that for you friendo, you almost made a mistake that would make you look like a complete dumbass who had no idea what he was talking about!

He did nothing wrong

And what did she do in order to deserve that fate?
And capitalism ruined the other half

Funny how that works

Is that so hard to understand that both communist and presidential dictatorship were bad for the people in the same way?

At best they allowed the USSR to get nukes in 4 years rather than 5

except be a communist

She 100% deserved it.
What a bitch

Deep down you know it's true.

>Those eagle screeches

That would have been a good point in the 60s.

Today, we've had several generations to see how communist dictatorships compare to anti-communist dictatorships.

The ROC beats the PRC. The ROK beats the DPRK.

So yeah, killing communists is morally superior to allowing them to run a country.

so make your """"""Khalistan"""""" in Kanedda raghead. Leave us poos and our loo alone.

tbqh it was Sikhs who were patriotic who fucked up the Khalistanis

>pic related

>nothing wrong

Good to know you're still incapable of seeing the other user's point. ROK was a shithole just like the North until the democratic revolution forced the "president" dictator from power and established a proper democracy.

yeah, fuck those kikes.

I probably wouldnt even be this angry about it if it wasnt for the fact that the narrative is presented that they were just innocent victims.

she killed a bunch of sikhs who were killing hindus and being violent seccessionists.

>"I consider your crime worse than murder... I believe your conduct in putting into the hands of the Russians the A-Bomb years before our best scientists predicted Russia would perfect the bomb has already caused, in my opinion, the Communist aggression in Korea, with the resultant casualties exceeding 50,000 and who knows but that millions more of innocent people may pay the price of your treason. Indeed, by your betrayal you undoubtedly have altered the course of history to the disadvantage of our country. No one can say that we do not live in a constant state of tension. We have evidence of your treachery all around us every day for the civilian defense activities throughout the nation are aimed at preparing us for an atom bomb attack."
It makes me warm and fuzzy that they got executed for their treason.

POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

>t. Monarchist scum

Nothing to see here