Hey Veeky Forums anyone here from south korea willing to undergo an arbitrage arrangement with me...

Hey Veeky Forums anyone here from south korea willing to undergo an arbitrage arrangement with me? The price of ethereum and bitcoin on korbit is twice what it is on our western exchanges. So if I buy it here send it over to you and you sell and exchange for another cryptocurrency we can make risk free money. We can split the profits 50-50 and repeat this cycle several times this means you can make more money by not fucking me over than just trying to run away with it.

I'm in ausfalia, some potential for arbitrage - especially in BTC sometimes but nothing like double. These are current prices in AUD

sure
giv email

Laziest scam ever

I could buy bitcoin over here and then send it to you and then you could exchange for ethereum and send back to me and we would both make money.
Do you have a verified korbit account?

yup lvl 4

I'm the one taking a risk you moron

I have a korbit account level 3, can get level 4 easily though

the question is how can i know you're not going to screw me over?

Requirement is 10m deposit/withdrawal which i can do any moment

Cool [email protected]
send me a message. Anyone else from other countries that would like to get involved is welcome to email me as well. This could be aa nice business venture for everyone involved.

Yeah we need to work out some way to ensure trust

sent with my proof with lvl 4

Is there an escrow service we can use?

Can you buy any other crypto currencies?

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

yeah, we need something...like a smart contract or something..hmmm

I'll email you

>here from south korea
I doubt it. can you post your passpot with id?

Why is it so expensive in Korea? Does the mean the price in the west will catch up to that soon?

Op don't you have it backwards? Wouldn't we need to buy it for cheap and send it to you to sell for more?

It's called 'bubble'.

premium brawh

>trusting a gook
irregular much?

I'd be happy to do this if the fee wasn't too big. The problem is we need a way of either converting korean wong into fiat and sending it over or

kek

degenerate stop postingg