Why haven't there been any moons like DGB and RDD again in the past week? I tripled my money last week...

Why haven't there been any moons like DGB and RDD again in the past week? I tripled my money last week, yet this week I've gained absolutely nothing. Are moon missions over?

buy some mooncoin, thank me later

Hesitation due to pizza day talks of btc fork. People held or sold, a lot less buying. That and the movement of btc over the past couple days makes for poor investor confidence. Next week will be good.

Consensus fucked everything up.

Bitcoin is still fucking everything up.

Market saturation. There is only so much money flowing from outside and so many missions.
This month the market cap for crypto trippled. But if the same money were to flow june it would be like 1.6x the gains compared to this month.
Any gains from now will be slow and painful.

Bitcoin is going hard right now, wait a week you impatient twat

Which coins do you think are the most promising right now?

RDD is about to moon again and surpass its last ATH, sell walls crumbling

This > is a bagholder

Do your research across other websites that aren't just Veeky Forums

However, MoonCoin

Bunch of people jumped on the pump and dump scheme, now everyone is pushing some shitty, useless coin and no one trusts any "tips".

What are you talking about

DGB is still good. One of the few alt coins with an extremely promising future. They're presenting to Facebook and other big names next month.

Split your coin amongst the top 5. (Except XRP because it has the semite curse)

psst.. smart money --> bytecoin

which site?

Sia, DGB, ETC all have major potential. In terms of sheer meminess moon does have potential to go up 10x in the next few weeks

I'm definitely keeping all my profits in DGB. Made $13k from $2k on it and I haven't sold a single coin. It's a long term hold for me. But I don't know what to do with my other ~$13k. It's mostly spread among a bunch of coins right now in the hopes of a moon mission somewhere.

Consensus fucked everything up
The dream is over.

Spread for the moon. Diversity also stops those moments where you see a promising coin, but don't want to sell off your bigboy all-inclusive winner. You can just drop one of your less successful or stalling coins.

pls explain to a noob?

Posts like this are a particularly abstract kind of cancer, I fucking hate you shills so much. I hope you all die poor.
t. doubled my money on that scam and bailed

>complaining about shilling the moon mission
>admits to being spaghetti-handed brokefag in the same post
You're the cancer buddy. The shilling is to get biztards in on the ground floor and soak up the normie dollars when it moons. You make me sick by being such an emotional faggot about money.

Get in on mooncoin

yeah this is the only one remainig

Just keep stocking up on dgb, read about it till you believe in the meme, then you simply just hodl silly