THE NEXT 3X

THE NEXT 3X
>he missed RDD
>he missed DGB
>he missed the quick 4x P&D of MOON

moonfags are beginning to transfer their money to HTML5 coin on bleutrade, currently at 1sat.
Volume has increased by 100% till yesterday, will only balloon now
2sat wall is only 5BTC, has decreased by 40% in the last 6 hours

GET IN NOW AND DOUBLE OR TRIPLE YOUR PROFITS

Other urls found in this thread:

htmlcoin.com/news
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just bought a couple of mill, its 1 sat and will at least go to 2 - 4, easy money

I saw this last night

This is true. Literally free money.

>volume matters on a 1さ coin

It's all churning to generate hype for the pump.

Oh, hahaha, oh wow. bleutrade also pairs this with DOGE, so I'm sure you motherfuckers thought you were clever buying sub 1さ and then trying to lure in the dumb kids who'll only trade with BTC. Cute.

Volume only matters to get it to top3 position on bleutrade, so others will consider pumping

IM GOING ALL IN

>Checks Bleutrade
>NOTICE: [HTML5] Wallet maintenance. A 51% attack was successful at Html5coin and transactions were erased. Developers are working on a fix. Deposits and withdrawals are suspended.

2/10 got me to check, enjoy getting scammed shitcoiners

Doesn't effect the buying/selling

Nice try though, nocoiner

Literal shitcoin

Yeah I'm sure mooncoin wasn't a shit coin lol.

exactly. OP is one cucked nigga that believed in a quick money pump and dump frenzy and now is badholding and trying to scam you guys, don't fall for it

yeah right dude this coin is legit. i just bought 5 million

I just realized that's actually really good for us. No deposits means no HTML5 whale can just dump everything and ruin the market.

Exactly, mooncucks still trying to hold on to a forgotten dream, they can at least x2 on HTML5 and make there money back.

yeah and no withdrawals means?

LMFAO.

holy fuck, the 1 btc wall's already going down

Ids habbeding my dude
2X profits soon, 3X to follow

you can't even withdraw this shit. this won't go higher than 2 SATs at most. set your sell orders for that or you'll get cucked.

What do you need to withdraw it for?

if you can't withdraw it, no one's gonna buy it in large amounts, meaning the walls won't break. it'll get to 2 SAT max.

Where can you buy this?

i forgot i was going to do this

bleutrade my man.

JUST PUT MY 200 usd on this shit hope you're right

there's a 22 btc 1 sat sell wall on Yobit.

so I can put my profits into different coins?

Literally It's a dead shitcoin. Last news on it over 2 years ago, January 2015
htmlcoin.com/news

You get BTC when you exchange it. Do you hate BTC? Or do you just hate free money?

and tell me, who is going to buy this once it reaches 2 sats? fucking no one. people are only buying this because it's 1 sat, once it reaches 2 everyone will lose interest in buying.

you fooled people once with mooncoin.

You're right.
I admit I bought mooncoin, but I did it with only 40$ when it was 1 sat. I will hold em incase something actually happens

This will reach 5 sats within 72 hours

Yeah sure it will, shitcoin that has it last news from january 2015.

Please wake up dude

We are going to THE MOON

>buying something worthless
Enjoy bagholding till the end of time.

There is a 5btc sell wall
It's a dead coin

You must be new. Moon, which is being shilled out of this world has a 30 BTC wall at 3 sats.

>B-But if you HODL it'll always go u-up!