Best and worst crypto investments

what are your best and worst so far Veeky Forums?

>best

up 4.5k, 3x (and coming) profit on xby

>worst

stuck $1k bagholding lepen (first crypto investment)

PIVX is dipping down so hard and it still isn't on a major exchange yet. All these people dropping PIVX are fucking retarded desu.

Best - PEPECASH. 10x and still climbing.

Worst - I can't remember the names but a bunch of the coins I bought in 2016 got delisted.

Best: XRP. Sold off chunks of it on the way up, made $5k in profit and still hold $5k more, all in the span of a week.
Worst: Yesterday, desu. Been holding XMR for awhile, I'm still up on it all, but that + the general downturn means I'm down $10k from a peak yesterday.

Best: RDD, and soon to be MOON
Worst: GNT at ATH, but it'll surpass that in the long term so I'm not too fussed.

Best - DGB, 3x'd my money overnight

Worst - LTC, held this shit for 3 weeks after Segwit. Finally sold it at a 25% loss for DGB, best crypto decision I ever made.

Siacoin best moon potential

DOGE
>fast transaction
>accepted readily
>no need to fuck around with exchanges
>Doesn't require a petabyte to maintain your wallet and chain locally

Worst
>milocoin
>it's literally the gayest of alt coins.

wrong

Made a lot of money off RDD, XRP, and DGB. I've lost 20% of my profit on this dip, but hodling for the inevitable market correction and consequent moon mission.

I started around mid April with 85 USD and invested in XRP. Went to jail for a 10 day probation violation, spent my birthday in jail, got out to the best b day present for a poorfag like myself.

Finished it off by investing in RDD and DGB and I've been hodling ever since. There is hope for all of us Veeky Forums I'll catch you guys on the flipside at Crypto Lake.

Goal is to make enough money to pay off my legal fees and win this custody battle and get my daughter back.

Any richfags wanna donate and I'll pay it forward. We're in this together Veeky Forums

oh shit, first time i ever saw someone repost my OC!

Top shelf content user

thanks, glad you liked it!

Back into bitbay I think. Dropped a lot now time to rise

>stuck $1k bagholding lepen
Kek, fucking same, but split between MCRN and LEPEN.
Should've sold for 4x when I had the chance.

>best
Early NEM

>has not realized investment
>calls it best investment ever

What happened to Veeky Forums or is it just filled with shills?

>best: solarCoin
Bought way back in 2015 and have been banking off it ever since, definitely the single most underrated coin ever

>Worst: Lisk

Bought awhile back and has been fucking tanking like crazy since. Don't know why it rivaled ethereum in winter of 2016 when WTH was the hot new thing

PoSW 2nd of may, didn't sell on 4th

> best
MNE - bought at 25cents

> worst
Sold RDD at 15

Best
Bought 27,000 SC at 280 sats and sold 10,000 SC as soon as it hit bittrex for 4700 sats and the other 17,000 SC for 800 sats. So, 1 ETH and 50 XRP worth of SC turned in to like 10 ETH.

Worst
Lost 14 ETH during the Krakening which was 25% of what I had.

worst mooncoin, can't believe i fell for the meme

how do you lose on mooncoin? literally buy at 1 sat via bid, then sell half at 2 sat and you are break even

best: ETH average price of 30 dollars

worst: INFX

we just started shilling this week nocoiner. Cant you hodl?

This, can easily go to 4sat overnight and large profit

What did you violate? Your mothers asshole?

Best was posw

Worst was flappycoin

dgb is both my best and worst. i bought in at 110 and sold a few days later at 350

Best: DGB, 500% profit, also doing good despite almost everything being downs today.

Worst: XBY, bought at ATH, realised quickly that it was a retard move and sold to avoid the dip

XVG at

XVG at 3 and 4 sats respectively

SAUCE

im so sorry for your down syndrome

literally filename. no nudes I checked.

POSW. Got in at 9k. Sold at 7k. Thought it bottomed at 4k. I WAS WRONG.

Holding what I have left out of spite because if I sell at this point I'll walk away with nothing anyway.

I bought when it was 10 and sold early, could've turned $150 into $1,000+

You have no idea how pissed I am

Anybody got sauce for OP's gril? She's fucking amazing.

>google

>best
a shitload of ETH @ $43 a pop

>worst
LTC @ like $28, only bought 10 and just got rid of it after it dipped to $23 and FUD shills got under my skin when they were saying it was going nowhere.

I'm new.

>best

XRP 2000%

>worst

ETH 1000%

tip: avoid all [NAME]coins

trumpcoin, lepencoin, milocoin, ronpaulcoin

they're the plague

agreed, is good shit

She's big in Japan huehuehue

>best: mooncoin
5x end my 10K to 50K.