When you vote, do you consider anything besides your own self-interest?

When you vote, do you consider anything besides your own self-interest?

I don't care if you do, but if so you are probably being used as a tool by a spook. Realizing this is the first step to freedom.

self-interest is a spook

How?

interrogatives are spooks

No logical reason for it.

this spook shit is cancer.

No its not, read Stirner

What are you talking about, the logical reason is to stay alive, thus serving your ego, which is what spooks prevent you from doing. Spooks aren't just anything you want them to be (at least in Stirner)

Why is staying alive objectively a good thing?

reading is a spook

^he's right you know

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

interjections are spooks

Saying everything is a spook is a spook

Saying everything is a spook is a spook is a spook

Anyone who votes at all is spooked. Realistically, the odds of your vote making a difference are on par with winning the lottery. The only reason to even bother is out of some idea of democratic duty or muh ideals.

not getting dubs is a spook

odds are a spook

digits are a spook

spookposters are cancer

cancer is a spook

This guy gets it

Democratic nations are as spooked as you can get.

In reality they aren't democratic at all. They're theocracies to their spooks.

I generally vote right winged, which is thinking for myself and other hard workers.
I do not completely think for the masses.
So, in a way, I'm voting selfish.

I always vote at random, because biased voters shouldn't decide who is better candidate.

it is not in your self-interest to vote since there is virtually no chance of you influencing the outcome

>right wing
>thinking for yourself

You've just been spooked into thinking the right wing is in your best interests. The spook has made you believe it serves you when really it's the other way around.

but jimmy

democracy means voting for your own interests

>this thread again

I swear OP, you're no better than tripfags at this point

Why do people vote to pay for poor people's kids then?

Maybe I should get a tripcode, not liking tripfags is a spook anyway

illusion of choice

because it makes them feel good about themselves.

I thought democracy was voting in your own interests?

>and other hard workers
Legitimately spooky

Coz they might be poor one day and have kids? Hell it might even be in their self interest to persevere the state hence wanting to have more kids

if people wanted to vote for a party that gave the voters a $100,000 check every week that party would win by lunchtime but the limited amount of parties means people have to pick the next closest thing
ie. wanting something but getting something worse because thats the best you're gonna get

A train of thought that convoluted can only be the result of a spooked mind. There is no benefit to voting to feed poor kids in Detroit, since I live in California. At least there's no benefit greater than I could otherwise achieve with that money.

?? I am assuming you vote on a state level though and didn't factor in the complex relationship of US federal relationship with its states. I definitely agree with your example though

Spooky Scary Stirners
Send shivers down your mind
Shrieking egos will haunt your souls
and seal your doom tonight

>namefag
RAUS HIER

>but that's WRONG mom, I awkshully belong to a union of egoists

Voting because you think it actually matters is a spook

Voting because you think it's funny to see a reality TV show host become president of the US is redpill

What if my self-interest is being used as a spook?

>everybody thinks their vote doesn't matter so they stay home
>suddenly only 2 persons vote each election
Clinton had 5 million votes less than Obama. If, for example, every person who could had voted in Florida, Trump could've lost Florida.

By definition self-interest can't be a spook because the spooks Stirner warns about are ones that go against your self-interest.

I've never met a stirnerite who could explain to me why self-interest matters in a way that doesn't revolve reductionist arguments or circular rationale.

Why is one spec of consciousness in a sea of other specs of consciousness important? Stirner argues that circumstances of birth are the reason; that we are born "egoists" so "egoism" is the "natural" state. But then, why do the opinions of babies matter? Why should my mentality as a 0 year old determine my mentality as a 22 year old? Hurr, because I was born that way? I was born pissing from my mom's womb, should I piss in every girl's uterus?

The self is worthless.

Explanations are pointless unless you share the fundamental values which the idea is extrapolated from. If you don't find any worth in your own self, your needs and desires, then there's nothing to talk about.

My single vote won't make a difference in my life so I spend the time beating my dick instead.

The self matters because who else is going to jack you off?

I empathise with people that are worse off than me. I'm happy to think I'm helping them.

why are you helping me?

are you spooked?

I get connectivity and understand that altruism is my self intrest and the my self is just a part of an interdependent meta-system
I've done enough mushrooms to identify the natural universe as my self.

my self-interest in having a functioning world without anarchy and such

unspooked. Impressive

>a world that needs a political system arbitrarily regulating it to keep it from imploding is functioning