Aragon the net rocket

Aragon is gonna be the next big rocket. Their market cap is only $74 million and it just came off the ICO.

Do you know what Boost.VC is? They incubated Aragon, they also gave Coinbase their first funding. It's run by Adam Draper who's father is Tim Draper (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Draper). Brayton Williams (boost.vc/brayton-williams) sits on the board of Aragon.

Let me spell this out for you. Boost.VC is an incubator in Silicon Valley. Aragon is a token company management system. Any token company that Boost.VC incubates will use Aragon. Are you getting it yet fuckheads!?!

>This shit is about to rocket!

Remember how I mentioned that Boost.VC gave Coinbase it's first funding? Well guess what? Aragon was recently listed in their blog about Ethereum tokens. Below you will find a walk through of how Coinbase adds tokens. Look at how they added Litecoin...Aragon (ANT) is one of the next ones to be added to their exchange.

>Coinbase comes out with a blog post about Litecoin. April 11th (blog.coinbase.com/a-beginners-guide-to-litecoin-d9b455d44cd3)
>Lite coin is added to the exchange. May 3 (blog.coinbase.com/coinbase-adds-support-for-litecoin-720ab0aa3281)
>Coinbase recently came out with a blog post about these 3 coins. May 22 (blog.coinbase.com/a-beginners-guide-to-ethereum-tokens-fbd5611fe30b)
>What happens next?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vYEXzx-TINc
youtube.com/watch?v=U35jr3UOBXc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I actually just picked up a small bag this morning because it sounded promising. Glad I got in.

I am holding a small bag as well; Also, What do you guys think about EDG ?

I own ant and GNT. Need to pickup some rep

Hey Mikey he likes it!

youtube.com/watch?v=vYEXzx-TINc

>EDG
Dividends paid into a lottery pool? Whoop-dee-friggin-doo. Etheroll just pays you the dividends.

113 ant here, glad I listened to user's advise and bought it

papaj dzieki

bump. they actually have a decent working prototype too and the dev knows what he's at. its a fucking joke that mooncoin still sits at the top of biz

just picked up 400 of these, i hope it will pay off thanks OP!

bought in as soon as it was listed on bitterx. hoping it will follow a similar growth as golem. also hoping this BTC dip isnt "the dip" that ends crypto.

I heard GNT was another likely pick for coinbase, I might buy some GNT as well. What's the news with GNT? I heard something new was coming out soon.

>dip that ends crypto
Everything is looking alright, BTC barely made it past 2000 which is pretty good. Looks like a pretty minor dip / price correction / bubble burst if you ask me.

well aragon is ETH based im not really worried. Some of these coins have actual decent use cases.
If I was a lawyer, accountant or banker something like Aragon would scare the shit out of me because it could automate all these jobs away. One question though. Does it have any competitors?

Aragon followed me on twitter so I'll get some. Their social media game is probably off the charts

I did a quick snapshot of the ETH coins that we falling least yesterday and because I didnt have a fucking clue what they did so I googled them.

Hunt for stuff that can blow away traditional industry. Aragon is one of them (if no competitor shows up)

guppy - social networking blockchain
counterparty - bitcoin with smart contracts, build bitcoin infrastructure
golem - distributed supercomputing
aragon - autonomous company, company automation
syscoin - blockchain marketplace ( think decentralized amazon )
token card - smart contract credit card
lunyr - decentralised world knowledgebase
augur - decentralised prediction markets (betting industry)
singulardvt - decentralised entertainment industry

Picked up 350 of these earlier this week--this company has a bright future ahead of itself. Founder is part of Forbes 30 under 30 and their main tech guy has his name on a bunch of successful apps.

ale nie memuj co?

What is that? GNT is cloud computing, right? Is this a 3D model rendered on their cloud computing engine?

not sure if that is but this is from their latest release

hi polish nigger shill, how are you?

hi gnt scam spam poster

Aragon is such a cool project. Thanks for the list. I am going to go through them all. If any of you guys have been fucked over by some meme coin I would suggest you buy into this one. The fundamentals in terms of team talent and hype are very high.

Good interview with the Aragon founders here btw,

youtube.com/watch?v=U35jr3UOBXc

LINK NOW

Fine my man. Just wondering if you are spamming golem threads, are we making some coins today with those posts?

bought in with 60 ANT. Pump that shit so a poor pleb can make some money.

same, bought in with .1