So..where are all those DGB fudders now?

So..where are all those DGB fudders now?

PnD lol, it's been stable after that massive pump to 900, consolidating in the 600's. #25 in Market Cap, with huge volume.

It's a legitimate coin now, just waiting on announcements and development to catapult it further. I highly doubt it'll reach $1 in the next few months, but depending on how June goes, it could easily see $0.10.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DGBchan/with_replies
coindesk.com/kid-friendly-minecraft-server-launches-bitcoin-economy/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You guys are shilling this wayyyyy to much for this to be a pump and dump.

I have put all mine away on paper wallets because I am not selling anytime soon

prob doing an hero coz mooncoin

Please, stop hurting yourself. It's still bellow 700 when you made people buy at 900.
This coin is a scam.

No argument.
There's the weak fudders!

There are people that bougt Bitcoin at $2800, so BTC's a scam too?

>made people buy at 900

Yep, we forced them at gunpoint to buy at an ATH. Buttblasted bagholders are the absolute worst...

what people don't seem to understand is that Digibyte did not shill itself to its current price.

digibyte was due to grow, but it caught on unreasonable quick and in an incredibly short amount of time. people stunned to see a 100 sat turn into 400 sat overnight. and then hit up to 600 just like that.

I think it might be too high for it's own good right now, but it doesn't seem to matter. People have started to have a faith in the future of DGB, which will only make it go higher sooner.

if dgb was truly some run of the mill pump and dump throw away coin, it would be at 300 or 200 sats. the people who hold dgb (at least through the last dump) are not planning on selling.

also these drawings will continue to spread and will push the price up. not down.

i heard a rumor that the tits will continue to grow as the price goes up. do it for her Veeky Forums

lmao nobyters never learn

I want to give the D to Dgb-tan

I don't know why everybody is so focused on reaching $1.

I'm sure we'll get there in a year but 10 cents is much more achievable in the short term.

1mil hodler here.

>rule 34 of dgb-tan when

700 WALL GOING D TO THE OWN

>>rule 34 of dgb-tan when
Oh it's there already user

That's the plan. ;)

I'll keep posting stuff here: twitter.com/dgbchan

can't wait till I can put this shit in jaxx and off polo

it just keeps getting better.

Where's the one with her nips?

twitter.com/DGBchan/with_replies

someone needs to contact the creator and get him/her to make a loli version of the dgb girl, preferable modeled after tanya from youjo senki

that would make my stinky little virgin peepee very happy

damn right son

Put it in their core wallet and back it up to a flash drive

C-cute

Why does she have a FUPA?

>being this retarded
>insulting dgb-tan
>ever

Everything hinges on citi's decision on the 9th the price is being manipulated until then. Who would have though digi would weather this storm.

If you want this to be a marketable solution for enterprises you shills need to stop associating DGB with hentai

This, what the fuck are you even thinking.

>OP's pic
>hentai
back to your islamic shithole ahmed

Did you miss the other pics in this thread retarded faggot? I'm holding dgb myself but this is fucking idiotic

Hey guys just checking in, thought you might want to see this thread over here! Long live the bean! Er I mean moon coin.. No wait DGB. It's called DGB right now, right?? I missed a lot of messages on the discord. Let's convince everyone to buy our DGB!! DIGUSIGHN!!!

What if I start drawing Ethereum hentai?

i'd probably buy more ethereum desu senpai

Minecraft servers have already been accepting crypto and it is not digi, it is Bitcoin.

Digi is officially kill:
coindesk.com/kid-friendly-minecraft-server-launches-bitcoin-economy/

Please do.

Kids aren't going to understand 0.00004321 butcoins for a hat

And it would take them 3 months to mine that on bitcoin, unlike digi which would take 2 minutes.

Stay retarded tho, all the anti DGB is making me lol

And now they become shills. This is like an MLM scheme. My advice? Keep your investments to yourself unless prompted in a discussion.

>Kids aren't going to understand 0.00004321 butcoins for a hat
The kids playing Minecraft are smart nerdy hyper-autists, of course they decimal places