Mooncoin got a lightspeed engine

Mooncoin is back and it's here to reclaim its former glory. 1400 sats 2 years ago on cryptsy. Why can it not match that and go beyond today?
Cryptomarkets have more invested in them today than they ever have - 1400 sats is childsplay in todays market. Dev is back and about to release updates june 2017, we have an exciting second half of the year to look forward to.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1733963.0
discord.gg/c3T8Wf
mooncoin.com/
github.com/mooncoindev/mooncoin
github.com/mooncoindev/mooncoin/releases
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is it only on Bleutrade and Nova? Not mad about those exchanges

CE recently added it too.

it's your chance to get in tough, if you wait till it gets accepted to bigger exchanges you will miss a lot of the pump honestly

laziness has never paid anyone user

Mooncoin is legit. Might look like a total PnD but cmon, most of you haven't even done your research.

>pic related

Also on coin exchange, but all the volume is basically on bleutrade. The dev and the community are really pushing for it to get on bittrex, there's a whole push outside of Veeky Forums as well, so it's probably gonna happen soon.

>implying coinexchange.com

The dev is also working on the coin as we speak and has put in a request for it to be added to Bittrex.

mmmmmmmmm gimme a bit to look around. Saw the moonchan girlm that was hilarious lol

Read here for the ANN: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1733963.0

Join the unofficial Discord channel if you have any questions: discord.gg/c3T8Wf

I spoke to dev a few hours ago, he gave me a sc of his talk with bittrex. All we need is the support for it to be listed there.

Beautiful!

Read here for the ANN: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1733963.0

Join the unofficial Discord channel if you have any questions: discord.gg/c3T8Wf

"We only add coins under active development"
This is not the case for this shitcoin. The dev only now says he is beginning with developing again in order for him to make finally some money from his "fast"money scheme after 4 years of failing. Maybe he even is on Veeky Forums and saw someone shilling it, helping him further along.

THIS IS A NEW DEV FUCKING NIGGER WAGEKEK.

Proof? Or just another shitposter?

>he doesnt know it has a new team

stay poor and mad

>Entire image comes down to "look it did well for numerous hours, therefore it'll keep doing well"
>Not a single word about their project or what the actual token does, just "it's active and the community is active and it has active memes"

Holy fucking lmao

Grats to the people who bought at 1 sat, though

mooncoin.com/ sends me to bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1733963.0 which sends me to github.com/mooncoindev/mooncoin which has only 16 small commits on 6 days
If that is not the correct repo, then he should update his the website

where/who is the new team?

Yeah it's under """development""".

Yes, it will be updated as soon as he has a chance to breathe.

Here is the updated link to the github: github.com/mooncoindev/mooncoin/releases

look at cointalk for yourself man, do your own research, go on their website, easy to find this stuff