I know the feeling. Just HODL.

Sell now before you lose more

SELL!!
It will be 120 tomorrow morning

B U Y
T H E
D I P

>"ETH never dip" they said

who the fuck says this? ETH has the most predictable patterns. Dip, consolidate for a couple of days, shoot up. Rinse & repeat.

tfw my eth were all bought at 194

They can't be helped.

same, fml

HODL YOU FAGS

at least you arent me. I was so close to buying it last year at $9 and everyone on biz was saying its not too late and i was like 'ah im a fucking idiot all these guys bought it at $0.90. god damn. the bright side is that i only had about $200 to put in at that time anyway :^)

buy the dip!!!

Just hold, you're in the same boat as people you were freaking out when there was a dip after they bought at $50.

EVERYONE: ETHER IS A LONG HOLD

I bought at 190. But i have irons fists and will come out stronger (eventually) than any of these fucks with weaks hands!

>mfw have yet to buy ETH still
>mfw have $100 in cash right now & selling $100 in (((mooncoins)))
>mfw also getting another $100 tomorrow

if this shits dips as low as $100 per ETH sometime this weekend, I'll have me 3 ETH (or at least 2-2.5), thus making some mean ass gains in the coming months

There's an article on fucking CNBC of all places today about how it might be going to 140.

It's like the #3 trending article on the site, and I wouldn't be surprised if it was driving the fear.

They just want to get in cheap. Eth won't fall it's too big

Fucking normalfags

>mooncoins
Lmao

Damn, this seems more like market manipulation to me.

SELL SELL SELL

YOU WILL FEEL LIKE A FOOL IF YOU DON'T SELL NOW , YOU WILL WAKE UP TO SUB100$ TOMORROW AND KILL YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU DID NOT LISTEN TO ME.

SELL SELL SELL, CUT YOUR LOSSES. DON'T BE A SHEEP

I know, I know.

We all fuck up sometimes.

Just bought 2 more.

why ?